The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

haha, dont i remember you admitting he was hawt? or was that someone else?:mf_rosetinted: i will continue to stalk him until i meet the man. then i will stalk him some more. i think niki scared him :lmao:

haha, just some crazy people who write about fantasies.:mf_rosetinted:

o ok lol!:wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, dont i remember you admitting he was hawt? or was that someone else?:mf_rosetinted: i will continue to stalk him until i meet the man. then i will stalk him some more. i think niki scared him :lmao:

haha, just some crazy people who write about fantasies.:mf_rosetinted:

Scared who??

puzzles? WHAT'S TO BE PUZZLED ABOUT? :naughty:

About the metaphore behind keyboards, what else?

I iz soo innocent and pure, you know? :naughty:

That was someone else entirely :glasses2: I've met him! MuahAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't worry though, because I made a complete fool of myself :sad: Keep stalking and never give up! :naughty:

Scared who??

About the metaphore behind keyboards, what else?

I iz soo innocent and pure, you know? :naughty:

i was simply referring to the post you made in the lukas thread before the boston gig...:roftl: good thing luke was warned, he might not be here at the moment. *evil laugh*

and innocent and pure?:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

That was someone else entirely :glasses2: I've met him! MuahAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't worry though, because I made a complete fool of myself :sad: Keep stalking and never give up! :naughty:

no u didnt. luke looked happy in the pic. :lmao::mf_rosetinted:

he always manages to make weird faces in pictures.

i was simply referring to the post you made in the lukas thread before the boston gig...:roftl: good thing luke was warned, he might not be here at the moment. *evil laugh*

and innocent and pure?:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

What post was that?

I'm old and forgetful,please refresh my memory...

And of course I'm innocent and pure! How can you doubt it? :sneaky2:

What post was that?

I'm old and forgetful,please refresh my memory...

And of course I'm innocent and pure! How can you doubt it? :sneaky2:

haha, the one where you warned luke i was coming. its in the beginning of the part 2. or in the middle.

and haha, i know better.:mf_rosetinted:

no u didnt. luke looked happy in the pic. :lmao::mf_rosetinted:

he always manages to make weird faces in pictures.

I told him he had nice milk :roftl: And then he said 'What?' with that British accent because I was mumbling and then I squeaked 'Nothing.' It was so awkward :lmfao: I would do it all over again if I could though :lmfao:

So have you made a duck tape Luke?

I told him he had nice milk :roftl: And then he said 'What?' with that British accent because I was mumbling and then I squeaked 'Nothing.' It was so awkward :lmfao: I would do it all over again if I could though :lmfao:

dont mae me jealous! :tears:

and haha, nice milk? :lmao:

yes, i made a small one for Ioana, not a big one tho.

Yes, I have... But i'm used to it by now :wink2:

i dont mean to, its just i think about him 24/7. its a really unhealthy obsession. but my whole life is an obsession. i do everything at the exact same time every day. im obsessive like that. so if i dont think about luke, i feel weird. i just need to get meeting luke over with. hopefully he isnt as hawt as i thought he would be, or he smacks me or smthn so i stop likin him.:roftl:

It's funny how we ALL talk **** to Luke when we meet him...

He must really be scared of us :naughty:

It's funny how we ALL talk **** to Luke when we meet him...

He must really be scared of us :naughty:

well when i meet him im not saying anything. he will just look at my attire and get what im trying to say. im already workin on a skirt made with all pictures of luke, and luke earrings, etc. then im gonna bow down. then run.

i felt so bad that i didnt get my mom something that i am making something now' date=' now i feel better about myself lol! i am making a card/drawing of mikas album cover except instead of mika in says mommy:naughty:[/quote']

Awesome:biggrin2:

im leaving to watch family guy and finish my duct tape skirt, then im off to bed. school tomorrow, ick. misery. see ya tomorrow!

See ya...:biggrin2:

I know!!!! I saw the preview on tv this morning and recognized Scott Speedman so I went to youtube to make sure it was him and couldn't finish the trailer because it freaked me out. Then we get to the theaters, it gets dark, and that trailer comes on My mom actually screamed at one point

Creeeeeepy...even creepier is that it's based on true events...:blink:

What was funnier was when we were 'going out to have a nice breakfast' and ended up going to Burger King. When we got there we were having an odd conversation about a song that we heard at a choir contest about a calf and teets or something. When my mom went to order she said 'I'll have a bacon, egg, and teet croissant!' I nearly pissed myself!

HAHAHAHA! Oh dear lord...what was the waiter's reaction?!

yay! im gonna post.... my favorite fruit.

i dont have one tho.....

that is a problem then, i cant post about my fave fruit if i dont have one!

ah well.

Niiice, Phunks.

whats a PPRC

*triumphant music*

The one...the ONLY...PINK PONY RIDER'S CLUB! *applause*

It's a fanfic' date=' pretty much, where we're all characters in it. We get chased by bad guys a lot. :thumb_yello::roftl:

I told him he had nice milk And then he said 'What?' with that British accent because I was mumbling and then I squeaked 'Nothing.' It was so awkward I would do it all over again if I could though :lmfao:

Nice milk??! What's that supposed to mean????

i felt so bad that i didnt get my mom something that i am making something now' date=' now i feel better about myself lol! i am making a card/drawing of mikas album cover except instead of mika in says mommy:naughty:[/quote']

Awww, that's such a great idea!

well when i meet him im not saying anything. he will just look at my attire and get what im trying to say. im already workin on a skirt made with all pictures of luke, and luke earrings, etc. then im gonna bow down. then run.

:shocked: