The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i didnt even give my mom a gift! :sad: but dont worry i wont expect anything from my kids when i have them so it will be even lol

I totally forgot about Mothers Day :lmfao: I'll have to get her something good for her birthday next week if I remember :naughty: It will be much easier once I can drive and go shopping. No one will take me at the moment :naughty:

I know!!!! :shocked: I saw the preview on tv this morning and recognized Scott Speedman :das: so I went to youtube to make sure it was him and couldn't finish the trailer because it freaked me out. Then we get to the theaters, it gets dark, and that trailer comes on :crybaby: My mom actually screamed at one point :lmfao:

hahahah lmao!

hahahah lmao!

What was funnier was when we were 'going out to have a nice breakfast':naughty: and ended up going to Burger King. When we got there we were having an odd conversation about a song that we heard at a choir contest about a calf and teets or something :roftl: When my mom went to order she said 'I'll have a bacon, egg, and teet croissant!' :lmao: I nearly pissed myself!

What was funnier was when we were 'going out to have a nice breakfast':naughty: and ended up going to Burger King. When we got there we were having an odd conversation about a song that we heard at a choir contest about a calf and teets or something :roftl: When my mom went to order she said 'I'll have a bacon, egg, and teet croissant!' :lmao: I nearly pissed myself!

hahahahaah! i am laughing way to loud to myself after reading that that now my parents think i have official gone MAD MAD MAD:roftl:

yay! im gonna post.... my favorite fruit.

i dont have one tho.....:roftl:

that is a problem then, i cant post about my fave fruit if i dont have one!:shocked:

ah well.

hmmmmmm my favorite fruit is probably strawberries or mangos mmmmmmmmmm strawberrys and mangos :drool:

hahahahaah! i am laughing way to loud to myself after reading that that now my parents think i have official gone MAD MAD MAD:roftl:

My family thinks I'm insane already' date=' so it doesn't matter anymore :naughty:

I'll post about the word "fruit" making me laugh very hard everytime I hear it now... which is very embarassing and silly :naughty:

Why is fruit funny? :blink:

You may, in fact, be the biggest post whore on the whole MFC. :lmfao: Especially with you taking care of the Juuuuby Thread :naughty: Bumping it constantly, lol.

yay! im the biggest post whore. and it isnt my fault that im the biggest luke fan. *laughs towards amy*

It's your fault. :glasses2: You should have resisted the sexiness like I did.:glasses3:

haha, dont i remember you admitting he was hawt? or was that someone else?:mf_rosetinted: i will continue to stalk him until i meet the man. then i will stalk him some more. i think niki scared him :lmao:

whats a PPRC:boxed:

haha, just some crazy people who write about fantasies.:mf_rosetinted: