The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

1 of my second cousins saw a pic i was looking at on my camera (mika w/ his shirt off, i was zoomed in, and comparing some pics w/ my sis who said a tiger was better than mika (shes in college), and we were having my othere sis (the middle 1) compare which ones were better, mika won btw, and then i just lft my hand there, and 1 of my second cousins saw it and shouted over to my dad who was coming over, and was like "did u know ur daughter has pics of naked guys on her camera??????" and then all my other cousins at my table (there where only a few of us) were like, "and shes only in 8th grade....wat a wild child""wat r we gonna do w/ u""arent u a bit young" things like that, but all jokingly, but, im not deleting them, lol:wub2::naughty:

Haha:roftl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me:*bursts into hotel room* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I AM HERE AN ONLINE FRIEND OF YOUR COUSIN I AM A MIKA FAN AND I AM HERE TO CRASH UR HONEY MOON!!!!!!!!

them::boxed:

me:lets watch live in cartoon motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

lmao! that was good! :rotfl:!!!!!!!!!!!! o god, my face is probally pink right now

its going good, :punk:urs?

Good...and yours?:biggrin2:

I'm glad your day's going well! :biggrin2: Although I forgot to get my mother a Mother's Day gift it's going pretty well, lol. We went to the movies and I got to hear Love Today for the background of a trailer..

This one made me cry :tears:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCU0k_jbCUo

It's rated R for language, violence, and terror :crybaby:

I'm glad your day's going well! :biggrin2: Although I forgot to get my mother a Mother's Day gift it's going pretty well, lol. We went to the movies and I got to hear Love Today for the background of a trailer..

This one made me cry :tears:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCU0k_jbCUo

It's rated R for language, violence, and terror :crybaby:

OMG THAT WAS SO SCARY I COULDNT EVEN FINISH IT!:shocked:

Hyper...:bleh:

Actually, I have to go for a bit, I'm cooking dinner for my mum...mother's day and all that...I'll probably be coming and going though :biggrin2:

Nice...that sounds so good!!!

I FEEL LIKE A SUPER BAD DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW!:boxed: i am not doing anything for my mom:boxed:

Haha...me too. I gave my mom a gift about half an hour ago and that was it...

OMG THAT WAS SO SCARY I COULDNT EVEN FINISH IT!:shocked:

I know!!!! :shocked: I saw the preview on tv this morning and recognized Scott Speedman :das: so I went to youtube to make sure it was him and couldn't finish the trailer because it freaked me out. Then we get to the theaters, it gets dark, and that trailer comes on :crybaby: My mom actually screamed at one point :lmfao:

i didnt even give my mom a gift! :sad: but dont worry i wont expect anything from my kids when i have them so it will be even lol

Haha...

Didn't you say that you mom doesn't like gifts?...or was that someone else?