Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

Ohhh its gotta be James Hetfield :punk:

Enter sandman , what a rocking song , I love all that album , I was one of those people that got into them after that album

They opened for the Freddie Mercury tribute then I saw them again in Newcastle

This was the day I though I was going to die :punk:

Wow, a Freddie tribute:wub2:

I loved that album too, but the S&M stuff sorta revived me... I love stuff like "Minus Human", "For Whom the Bell Tolls (they still had Cliff here:tears:)", and more recently I'm addicted to "I disappear", which is in the OST for Mission Impossible III or something!:punk:

James is definetely coool, that voice! How can he keep it for hours? Seems to never get tired:mf_lustslow:

Wow, a Freddie tribute:wub2:

I loved that album too, but the S&M stuff sorta revived me... I love stuff like "Munus Human", "For Whom the Bell Tolls (they still had Cliff here:tears:)", and more recently I'm addicted to "I disappear", which is in the OST for Mission Impossible III or something!:punk:

James is definetely coool, that voice! How can he keep it for hours? Seems to never get tired:mf_lustslow:

Without doubt , mega energy :punk:

They are headlining some of the festivals this year :punk:

MM For Whom the bells tolls is great too and also one too:thumb_yello:

Without doubt , mega energy :punk:

They are headlining some of the festivals this year :punk:

MM For Whom the bells tolls is great too and also one too:thumb_yello:

They were near me last week, but I couldn't go:tears:

(Oh well, it was worth it, instead I bought the ticket for my very 1st Mika gig!:biggrin2:)

Oh yes-"One" is deep:punk:

You have good taste! It would be totally different without the violins:punk: Never watched the film, but did know it was in a soundtrack-I'll see if I can find the DVD somewhere:punk:

I have the soundtrack for it. I haven't seen the film in yeeeears, I should look for it as well after exams finish.

I have the soundtrack for it. I haven't seen the film in yeeeears, I should look for it as well after exams finish.

Really? Must be a great selection:punk:

Awwwww Shame!!!

Mika is a fair exchange huh? :wink2:

Yup. But Mika is a great exchange! :wub2:

Anyway, Metallica came here last year, this year too, so it's probable they will come again soon:wink2:- And with Mika, you never know:naughty:

Here's another scary'un for ya:p

LARS-ULRICH1.jpg

I just checked: they haven't been to Oz since 2004 and probably won't be coming in 2008 because they have a US tour so maybe at the end of the year or next year.

Everyone takes their jolly time to get around to touring Oz, even big names like Metallica (but at least they're not as bad as Madonna).

I just checked: they haven't been to Oz since 2004 and probably won't be coming in 2008 because they have a US tour so maybe at the end of the year or next year.

Everyone takes their jolly time to get around to touring Oz, even big names like Metallica (but at least they're not as bad as Madonna).

If I were a musician I'm sure I'd tour Oz ASAP:wub2:

Hope they come soon!

Madonna? :puke:

Cool! You did exactly the same thing as me!:punk:

Who are all those lovely people in your signature Isa?:wub2:

We rock!!!

They are: Nago, our Mariam (how cute:wub2:), Baiba (Babuccia), Solecita, Kary, Cin (Cintia_Jenny), Asun (BlackQueen), Paulina and Ana (Queenie)