VIP tickets

nidhi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, don't you just love the excitable newbies, bless 'em!

I do love them!

They bring the colour to this place!:wink2:

oh, london in dec. again! how much would I love that, again... :wub2::newyear:

Oh, hold that thought!:wub2:

You forgot to mention the "harrass a member of his family" technique :naughty:

[/color]

:biggrin2::naughty:

are you sure because me and my friends REALLY want to meet him and if there's another way of meeting him please tell me because i know how many times some of you have met him! lol! ok thanx bye!

It's a secret trick!:naughty:

No, I'm just kidding!:biggrin2:

London anytime, I am seriously thinking of not going.

You can't be serious!:shocked:

Living in London and all!

I'm so jealous!:crybaby:

:pbjt:

London anytime, I am seriously thinking of not going.

Works for some, so I hear.:ap_rosetinted:

haha, you are lucky, seeing mika so often. he needs to come to the US more often, tho i can understand why he doesnt .....*rolls eyes*:mf_rosetinted:

i just found out that a family friend owns the avalon (where mika played last june, but i couldnt go) so i could have had VIP access!:sneaky2:

anyways, yes. i agree, lets wait for more tour dates!:punk:

Ha ha yeah, I'd forgotten that knowing the owner of the venue would help too.LOL!

Sienna, you are so right, their energy gives the place a boost in the down time.

When he tours again though, they may be prone to spontaneous combustion.LOL!

Ha ha yeah, I'd forgotten that knowing the owner of the venue would help too.LOL!

Sienna, you are so right, their energy gives the place a boost in the down time.

When he tours again though, they may be prone to spontaneous combustion.LOL!

Oh yes, they will never know what hit them!:biggrin2:

The poor innocent souls!:naughty:

i have never met mika and i really really want to! - i hope he still does come out after the concerts to meet his fans, otherwise im scr*wed! i went to a concert back in nov at brighton but i didnt know he comes out after the shows, so i didnt wait behind - also it was my first mika concert...:tears: i wanna meet him!!!! aarrgghh!

i have never met mika and i really really want to! - i hope he still does come out after the concerts to meet his fans, otherwise im scr*wed! i went to a concert back in nov at brighton but i didnt know he comes out after the shows, so i didnt wait behind - also it was my first mika concert...:tears: i wanna meet him!!!! aarrgghh!

You would have been very lucky to meet him at Brighton anyway, there were loads of people out there and he didn't speak to many, crowd was too big.

Same here, I haven't seen him yet, but I really wanna meet him!

But I know that I don't have a big chance to meet him because I can only go if he gives a concert here in Belgium or in the Netherlands :tears:. So I hope that he will meet his fans after the gig in Amsterdam (which will be my first mikagig :) )

Same here, I haven't seen him yet, but I really wanna meet him!

But I know that I don't have a big chance to meet him because I can only go if he gives a concert here in Belgium or in the Netherlands :tears:. So I hope that he will meet his fans after the gig in Amsterdam (which will be my first mikagig :) )

oh yeah i really want to meet him as well!!!! but the last time i went to one of his gigs he wasnt feeling well so he couldnt come out! so im REALLY looking for another chance!!!!!