Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just had chicken and rice for dinner, again l

lol

lol

:roftl:

Chicken...sounds delicious:floor:

Wait...I had chicken for dinner as well. But it was Indian, it's called butter chicken. Wait...and there was rice as well:shocked: Did we have the same dinner?:roftl:

a what?:blink:

yes of course it does!and now i'm insulted that you think i'm that ddumb!:sneaky2::roftl:

I knew it did, that was only intended to be a joke.

Hmmm, I'm no expert at computers, so I can't help you on that. Try a Google search on your problem and see what comes up.

thats sounds mega yummy. I want some now. =D

it was! orange chicken is the best! i love it!!!

Chicken...sounds delicious:floor:

Wait...I had chicken for dinner as well. But it was Indian, it's called butter chicken. Wait...and there was rice as well:shocked: Did we have the same dinner?:roftl:

haha! i 4got who it as, but we ate like all the same things yesterday! it was hilarious!

its 3:17 am, i sit laying on my bed, wide awake, listening to the sounds of the sprinklers and cayote howls.. then, all of a sudden, the guys that deliver the newspapers drive by. then i think, "mayb i should go down stairs, get thenewspaper, and go back to my room. but i dont like going outside at night. its scares me. so i decide, maybe i need to take nyquil at night, it makes me drowsy, and i cant stay up like this every night, school starts in less than a month

wait, less than a month?! wats going on with the world!?!?!?!

and that is the end of my story

Looking for batteries for my CD player so I can listen to my new sounds of nature CD's that I got at Ross that I've always wanted :naughty: :naughty: :aah:

Oh my...I hate when the batteries of my remote run out and I'm laying there thinking, "I'm too lazy to get up and use the buttons on the TV...I'll go do something else":roftl:

it was! orange chicken is the best! i love it!!!

haha! i 4got who it as, but we ate like all the same things yesterday! it was hilarious!

Orange chicken is so good. I get that sometimes when I go to Manchu Wok at the mall.

Interesting hehe