What are you doing right now?

I'm writing a message for Russell Brand, but it's waaay too long, damn my inability to summarise *shakes fist*

*shakes fist as well* I HATE when that happens. Mind you when the subject interests me, that ALWAYS happens. As opposed to when I'm "forced" to write an essay for English class, for some reason I can't always ramble on:roftl:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

avoiding the shower xDDDD Dunno why lately I'm being very lazy for that

I'm gonna have a capuccino, then read, then shower. But I'm feeling guilty for the time I spent on the MFC

I'm gonna have a capuccino, then read, then shower. But I'm feeling guilty for the time I spent on the MFC

Ummm I think you should go take a shower:naughty:

Oh my! That always happens to me- feeling bad about the time I spend on here:bleh:

If you take a shower, you might get wet!

*shakes fist as well* I HATE when that happens. Mind you when the subject interests me, that ALWAYS happens. As opposed to when I'm "forced" to write an essay for English class, for some reason I can't always ramble on:roftl:

Haha, I am the exact same! :naughty: When it comes to exams and essays, I'm never one to write more than the minimum length :naughty: but I get on fine, I stick to the main point, cos that's usually all I know :roftl: but when it comes to summarising, I'm a nightmare! I remember in school, my teacher used to go mad cos my summaries of plays etc were as long as the scenes themselves! :roftl:

Haha, I am the exact same! When it comes to exams and essays, I'm never one to write more than the minimum length but I get on fine, I stick to the main point, cos that's usually all I know :roftl: but when it comes to summarising, I'm a nightmare! I remember in school, my teacher used to go mad cos my summaries of plays etc were as long as the scenes themselves! :roftl:

Maybe that's why I talked for 40 minutes for my Mika presentation in Media Studies:fisch:

Yeah, psssht who needs to go over the minimum length on Othello anyways?:roftl:

Wow! You really do have trouble summarizing:naughty::bleh::roftl:

Playing the infuriating riddle game.

haha What level ar you on?

I gave up on that (I was on level 11 or something like that) because I felt guilty for continually asking people for hints:blush-anim-cl: Plus it made me feel dumb:lol3:

See, look, not only is the MFC fun but it's educational as well.

Now only if my parents would understand that...:lol3:

I've seriously learned a lot thanks to MFC, but my mom just rolls her eyes :rolls_eyes:

I've seriously learned a lot thanks to MFC, but my mom just rolls her eyes :rolls_eyes:

I know, I guess she doesn't understand:roftl: Like her boyfriend that doesn't understand why wearing pyjamas all day is such a fantastic thing to do:lol3:

Oh well, what can you do, right? *shrugs shoulders* :bleh::naughty:

I know, I guess she doesn't understand:roftl: Like her boyfriend that doesn't understand why wearing pyjamas all day is such a fantastic thing to do:lol3:

Oh well, what can you do, right? *shrugs shoulders* :bleh::naughty:

Exactly :naughty:

Exactly :naughty:

I mean, you could try and explain the economical and evironmental benefits of wearing jammies all day (what those are, I don't know) and then maybe he'd be convinced. I told one of my friends one day that if I'm not leaving the house I get up, shower and change into clean pyjamas. She said, "shame on you". I felt like saying, "psssht, my pj's are just THAT cool to be worn ALL day long":lol3:

I mean, you could try and explain the economical and evironmental benefits of wearing jammies all day (what those are, I don't know) and then maybe he'd be convinced. I told one of my friends one day that if I'm not leaving the house I get up, shower and change into clean pyjamas. She said, "shame on you". I felt like saying, "psssht, my pj's are just THAT cool to be worn ALL day long":lol3:

I do that everyday :naughty: