What are you doing right now?

oh yes hehe , each channel ....................olympics , just sponge bob in Nickelodeon hehehe

hahaha.. he's funny! I have seen about 10 episodes earlier..:naughty:

I'm thinking about put some Green day cd now.. :das:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha.. he's funny! I have seen about 10 episodes earlier..:naughty:

I'm thinking about put some Green day cd now.. :das:

hehe yes and Patrick :roftl::roftl: wow 10 !!! I watched just one hehe well , put it !!!!

sitting at the computer, on mfc, on this riddle website and tucking into an omlette! mmmm yummy!

mmmmm sounds delicious!!!

why are you nervous?

Because as i said before, i'm in a contest in MTV where i have to say why i'm the biggest fan of The Hives (So i could meet them!!), so...i did the trivia and stuff but when i click the button "send" this stupid thing send me to the beginning and now i don't know if i am in the contest or not. T-T

Because as i said before, i'm in a contest in MTV where i have to say why i'm the biggest fan of The Hives (So i could meet them!!), so...i did the trivia and stuff but when i click the button "send" this stupid thing send me to the beginning and now i don't know if i am in the contest or not. T-T

aww that really sucks:thumbdown:

maybe you can try again..?!

I've just tried like 10 times and this thing always send me to the beginning (Probably they saved my ip?!)....awww, this sucks...i wanna meet them so baaaadly.

oh..weird..:blink:

ok, things like that happens with me when i've forgot to write or click something..

I was out for 2 hours and i left the web just like that...does that count? O_O, Oh f*ck i'm screwed up.

well.. i don't want to say that but maybe there's a fault..:thumbdown:

maybe just go there again (close it now) And try again...?!:blink:

well.. i don't want to say that but maybe there's a fault..:thumbdown:

maybe just go there again (close it now) And try again...?!:blink:

One word: "Adashdasyjdgastyfgvtwefyt"

I've just realised that i won't meet them in this stupid contest, so...i'll hope they will come to Mexico really soon (They are going to the USA and South America, i only want 1 show in Guadalajara, Mexico!!! O_O)

Oh, and the web didn't work....dang.

I hatee my bad luck, i always lose at contests, when i was 7 i was in a contest and i wanted a stupid bag and i didn't got it xD

One word: "Adashdasyjdgastyfgvtwefyt"

I've just realised that i won't meet them in this stupid contest, so...i'll hope they will come to Mexico really soon (They are going to the USA and South America, i only want 1 show in Guadalajara, Mexico!!! O_O)

Oh, and the web didn't work....dang.

I hatee my bad luck, i always lose at contests, when i was 7 i was in a contest and i wanted a stupid bag and i didn't got it xD

DAMN!

But i have the same problem! And i never win!

I have my fave musician-Mika and my fave band-Green day.. And i think that they even don't think about having a gig here! :mad3: I ask just a one gig.. :tears: Damn it! We have soooo many musicians here on this year-Avril,Christina Aguilera,Snoop dog & Akon, Metallica, Muse, AND SO MANY OTHERS... even QUENN! But no.. those who i want here just ignore me!:mf_rosetinted:

DAMN!

But i have the same problem! And i never win!

I have my fave musician-Mika and my fave band-Green day.. And i think that they even don't think about having a gig here! :mad3: I ask just a one gig.. :tears: Damn it! We have soooo many musicians here on this year-Avril,Christina Aguilera,Snoop dog & Akon, Metallica, Muse, AND SO MANY OTHERS... even QUENN! But no.. those who i want here just ignore me!:mf_rosetinted:

Awww, i know how it feels *hugs*

I'm always laaate because when i started to like The Killers it was very late because they just came to Guadalajara a few months before i started to like them.

People always tell me "Don't worry, someday you'll see them" but...i'm losing hopes and life is short! u_u, right now i'm begging to The Hives's myspace one show in my country, i know they are not going to read it but...i tried D:

Awww, i know how it feels *hugs*

I'm always laaate because when i started to like The Killers it was very late because they just came to Guadalajara a few months before i started to like them.

People always tell me "Don't worry, someday you'll see them" but...i'm losing hopes and life is short! u_u, right now i'm begging to The Hives's myspace one show in my country, i know they are not going to read it but...i tried D:

thanks! *hugs back*

aww thats a shame! yeah, it's sooo stupid why do they have a gigs on other countries? :sneaky2:

Hi I'm back hehe

hey, welcome back!!! :bye:

btw- you 2 are welcome to talk show thread, haha if you want to:naughty: