The Ellen DeGeneres Thread

iadoremika

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the show in ages because I've had exams. But now I'm free I shall start watching again. Her show's much more entertaining than Oprah and other daytime TV IMO.

I agree, I watch Ellen more than I do Oprah. Ellen is hilarious and very entertaining. :thumb_yello:

I also haven't watched Ellen in a while. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The other day at the hairdresser's Ellen was on and she had animals doing a cute trick of some sort (I don't know what exactly since I had my glasses off) and my hairdresser was so distracted she chopped off a part of my eyebrow. Luckily she was able to shape it to disguise it a bit. But the illusion that Ellen could do no evil intentional or otherwise has been shattered. :naughty:

The other day at the hairdresser's Ellen was on and she had animals doing a cute trick of some sort (I don't know what exactly since I had my glasses off) and my hairdresser was so distracted she chopped off a part of my eyebrow. Luckily she was able to shape it to disguise it a bit. But the illusion that Ellen could do no evil intentional or otherwise has been shattered. :naughty:

A distracted person with scissors in her hand, close to another person’s hair….that is really scary!:shocked:

You can consider your self lucky it was only (!) an eyebrow this time!:wink2:

A distracted person with scissors in her hand, close to another person’s hair….that is really scary!:shocked:

You can consider your self lucky it was only (!) an eyebrow this time!:wink2:

'Don't run with scissors' is now 'don't watch Ellen with scissors'. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
After her persistent suggestions, Ellen is ACTUALLY going to be on the cover of O Magazine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqyHJRONgg

LMAO! She took her seriously. :lmfao:

I thought that she wouldn't since they're, well, direct competitors in the world of day time TV talk shows. But when I think about it it's actually a pretty good cross-promotion. Darn, that Oprah is smart.

LMAO! She took her seriously. :lmfao:

I thought that she wouldn't since they're, well, direct competitors in the world of day time TV talk shows. But when I think about it it's actually a pretty good cross-promotion. Darn, that Oprah is smart.

When I saw it on TV this afternoon, I had too similar of a reaction. :lol3:

After her persistent suggestions, Ellen is ACTUALLY going to be on the cover of O Magazine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqyHJRONgg

I love them both, intelligent woman both of them, great role models!:wub2:

Thanks for posting!

I saw Ellen on the Yay Leno show the other day, shows like that doesn't come to my country until after weeks or months!:wink2:

• 1 month later...
It's going to be the Christmas issue! :teehee:

Yep, i can't wait to see what they're gonna do for the cover. Some of the ideas that Ellen's come up with so far have been...interesting. :roftl: