The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

Exactly :)

Yeah same. Depends how paranoid though, too much paranoia can be kinda off-putting :blink:

Exactly, too much of it won't even be a friend.. I mean, I have an EXTREMELY paranoid guy in my class, and he changes his personality from a moment to another... And I think he think that I'm his friend...:blink: sometimes he passes by me and he puts his hand on my shoulder on his head on my shoulder.. it's freaky and scary:shocked::blink:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, too much of it won't even be a friend.. I mean, I have an EXTREMELY paranoid guy in my class, and he changes his personality from a moment to another... And I think he think that I'm his friend...:blink: sometimes he passes by me and he puts his hand on my shoulder on his head on my shoulder.. it's freaky and scary:shocked::blink:

You poor thing :naughty: He's gonna keep doing it though until you to tell him not to :bleh:

You poor thing :naughty: He's gonna keep doing it though until you to tell him not to :bleh:

I did tell him... I said: 'Hey, do I have to give you confidence? It'd be nice if you... Could just not get so close to me more.' and he just stopped it, but then the next day he did it again:naughty: I just hope he stops.:naughty:

I did tell him... I said: 'Hey, do I have to give you confidence? It'd be nice if you... Could just not get so close to me more.' and he just stopped it, but then the next day he did it again:naughty: I just hope he stops.:naughty:

I hope so too for your sake :naughty: I would like run away from him if I were in your position :naughty:

I hope so too for your sake :naughty: I would like run away from him if I were in your position :naughty:

Haha well but I can't:lmfao: There are always so many people around...:naughty:

Well I'm off to bed now, it was nice talking to you Danika!!:huglove:

Yup! :thumb_yello::naughty: They can be kinda cute... And it's personality that counts most right?

LMAO. People's personalities can change sweetheart. Don't count on anything - it's all about the woman's instinct. Remember in my blog how I wrote that I saw this coming. The dream, remember?

Haha well but I can't:lmfao: There are always so many people around...:naughty:

Well I'm off to bed now, it was nice talking to you Danika!!:huglove:

I'm just a mean person that's all :naughty:

Nice talking to you too! Night x x

LMAO. People's personalities can change sweetheart. Don't count on anything - it's all about the woman's instinct. Remember in my blog how I wrote that I saw this coming. The dream, remember?

I'm just saying you can't focus on someone's looks if you're gonna judge someone, even they change it's all about the personality.

Dreams aren't quite the same as instincts though :blink:

I'm just saying you can't focus on someone's looks if you're gonna judge someone, even they change it's all about the personality.

Dreams aren't quite the same as instincts though :blink:

lol i know, I understand.

yeah i get the dreams/instinct thing, but even before i had that dream, I just had this gut feeling that she would be involved, you know?

lol i know, I understand.

yeah i get the dreams/instinct thing, but even before i had that dream, I just had this gut feeling that she would be involved, you know?

I understand :wink2: It's just a shame when the bad insticts are true :thumbdown:

I understand :wink2: It's just a shame when the bad insticts are true :thumbdown:

Damn straight. I hate this. This is the reason why I was closed to guys for 2 years - the moment u open up you're vulnerable and open to a stab. And that's exactly what I got. All I did was tell them that I fancied them. I deserve none of this.

Damn straight. I hate this. This is the reason why I was closed to guys for 2 years - the moment u open up you're vulnerable and open to a stab. And that's exactly what I got. All I did was tell them that I fancied them. I deserve none of this.

You definitely don't. Noone does (unless they're total pricks and that case yes they do). It's things like this that makes it harder to trust anyone. At the end of the day who can you actually trust? :boxed:

I never saw this thread :roftl: *feels like sharing a story*

My first kiss was.....

.... sooooooo horrible

He really liked me and he almost ate me.....

end of the story :lmao:

You poor thing :roftl: Do you know if he thought you tasted nice? :naughty:

I never saw this thread :roftl: *feels like sharing a story*

My first kiss was.....

.... sooooooo horrible :roftl::roftl::roftl:

He really liked me and he almost ate me.....

end of the story :lmao:

LMFAO.

I'm sorry, but that was so funny xDDD

You definitely don't. Noone does (unless they're total pricks and that case yes they do). It's things like this that makes it harder to trust anyone. At the end of the day who can you actually trust? :boxed:

You poor thing :roftl: Do you know if he thought you tasted nice? :naughty:

I don't know I was too busy trying to get air somehow that I didn't ask him:thumbdown::roftl: