The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

I figure I have to add my name to this list now....:naughty:

As you can probably guess, it happened tonight! :)

I asked him to Girl's Choice, and we had a really fun date. We held hands pretty much the whole night, and had a pretty deep conversation.

I finally drove him home, and told him he couldn't leave without a hug, so we got out of the car, and he gave me a big hug. We kinda sat there for a while, till I finally kissed him on the cheek, and started to pull away, but said "Wait!!", pulled me back in.....and......kissed me. :D I was 20 minutes past my curfew...but it was well worth it!!!!!!!!

Aw! That's so sweet :wub2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE GUY WHO GAVE ME MY FIRST KISS DONE THIS TO ME

ON MYSPACE: GO TO MY BLOG:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=34419481&blogID=451256897&Mytoken=C989F3AA-8B59-4636-B8407CE95BF10856157746695

all comments to go onto the blog please

thanks

x

zomg! it's huge!

Honestly caz, can you summarize it?

Is it that bad?:boxed:

Whyy do all boys are jerks?...

My first kiss turned out to hurt me too:no:

zomg! it's huge!

Honestly caz, can you summarize it?

Is it that bad?:boxed:

Whyy do all boys are jerks?...

My first kiss turned out to hurt me too:no:

he was once going out with a girl he didnt fancy. he spent a year and a half being in love with me, and when i saw him moving on i didnt want to lose him so i opened up my feelings for the first time in 2 years, just to let him know. he dumped girl to be with me. decided he didnt love me anymore. now hes thinking of getting back with HER!

he was once going out with a girl he didnt fancy. he spent a year and a half being in love with me, and when i saw him moving on i didnt want to lose him so i opened up my feelings for the first time in 2 years, just to let him know. he dumped girl to be with me. decided he didnt love me anymore. now hes thinking of getting back with HER!

Oh lord...:boxed:

That's so horrible of him! It looks like he has a cold heart, or no heart at all!!:shocked:

I'm so sorry:huglove:

I figure I have to add my name to this list now....:naughty:

As you can probably guess, it happened tonight! :)

I asked him to Girl's Choice, and we had a really fun date. We held hands pretty much the whole night, and had a pretty deep conversation.

I finally drove him home, and told him he couldn't leave without a hug, so we got out of the car, and he gave me a big hug. We kinda sat there for a while, till I finally kissed him on the cheek, and started to pull away, but said "Wait!!", pulled me back in.....and......kissed me. :D I was 20 minutes past my curfew...but it was well worth it!!!!!!!!

oh hilary!! :wub2:

but... 20 minute kiss? :lmfao:

Yep.. For me it was the first:boxed: And I feel like it has to be the last one, I don't want to get so hurt in my life:boxed:

It's a shame that you're put off by what happened. But, not all boys are like that. It's too bad that the idiots manage to get in there first :thumbdown:

It's a shame that you're put off by what happened. But, not all boys are like that. It's too bad that the idiots manage to get in there first :thumbdown:

Yep... and charming idiots.:naughty::thumbdown:

It's just... Good boys are rare, and I bet they don't want me:boxed:

I don't think it's true. You just need to wait. And at least you're still young so there's no rush :wink2:

Of course.. I don't even want to have any rush.. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.:bleh: And I don't want to be like most girls and have loads of boys and each one of them turn out to be wrong!:naughty:

Of course.. I don't even want to have any rush.. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.:bleh: And I don't want to be like most girls and have loads of boys and each one of them turn out to be wrong!:naughty:

Precisely :wink2: Yeah that wouldn't be very nice, especially if you don't deserve it. I wonder what makes the fools so attractive sometimes though..

Precisely :wink2: Yeah that wouldn't be very nice, especially if you don't deserve it. I wonder what makes the fools so attractive sometimes though..

Maybe it's because they're so confident and sweet at the start.. all a disguise!:thumbdown:

Yup! :thumb_yello::naughty: They can be kinda cute... And it's personality that counts most right?

Yep... And they will eventually grow up I guess:naughty:

I don't care much of the appearance, really..But if a guy isn't that cute and is very nervous and paranoid... friends.:naughty:

Yep... And they will eventually grow up I guess:naughty:

I don't care much of the appearance, really..But if a guy isn't that cute and is very nervous and paranoid... friends.:naughty:

Exactly :)

Yeah same. Depends how paranoid though, too much paranoia can be kinda off-putting :blink: