The "i want to be here but dont have much time" thread *miss u guys*

Sivan

i just dont have much time these days... and u guys?? the usuall posting away like allways? :)

im in here every day but dont have loads of time to post... im going to israel in few days... have a stop in london for 7 hours... so the past few weeks ive been working on filling forms, applying for college in LA...and working on getting a visa to stay in the US...

FUN! not.....

how you all? :) MISS YOU GUYS!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Sivan! I'm applying to transfer to a college in L.A Which schools did you apply to???

really??? why LA?

im going to pierce (if i get the student visa when i go to israel soon...) if i wont get it im screwed cause i wont b able to go back to LA :boxed: i hope they give me!

L.A because one i'm tired of Delaware and I want to see other places and experience new things

two I was to try the whole acting thing and obviously L.A would be the best place for it, but I have to graduate college so I'm trying to transfer.

I hope you can get your visa!! I know how much trouble that is, it's taking my family from India years and years to get their visas. They're so hard on Middle Eastern and Asian countries!

But I gotta go to bed so I'll ttul, I hope all goes well! Gnite!

L.A because one i'm tired of Delaware and I want to see other places and experience new things

two I was to try the whole acting thing and obviously L.A would be the best place for it, but I have to graduate college so I'm trying to transfer.

I hope you can get your visa!! I know how much trouble that is, it's taking my family from India years and years to get their visas. They're so hard on Middle Eastern and Asian countries!

so where u want to go to? u know which college?

come study with me! ;) lol

yeah i hope ill get the visa with no problem.... :boxed: i did so much for it allready... and i want to go to college... would be hard but i think i need it

I'm not on very much at all... cause I'm in the outback of New South Wales and I have no access to internet at home... so I'm using school internet... and I got a permanent job which is good...

tough when life gets in the way of the MFC ha? :bleh:

I used to have no time to online activities a month or 2 ago, but for the past few weeks i have a bit more time on my hands and i find myslef on MFC a lot.

Have a safe and pleasent trip to Israel, Sivan. :)

so where u want to go to? u know which college?

come study with me! ;) lol

yeah i hope ill get the visa with no problem.... :boxed: i did so much for it allready... and i want to go to college... would be hard but i think i need it

Hopefully USC. That would be a dream, but it's hard to get into. Cross your fingers for me!

Gone but not forgotten lady :biggrin2:

who are you? :bleh:

hehehehe hiiii fred... :wink2:

I used to have no time to online activities a month or 2 ago, but for the past few weeks i have a bit more time on my hands and i find myslef on MFC a lot.

Have a safe and pleasent trip to Israel, Sivan.

thanks! maybe ill have more time to be on here from israel ;) who knows :bleh:

hello Sivan

i was a little sad when i saw that you could not to reschedule the gig postoponed in London...

i hope we will see again, somewhere, sometimes...

yeah i know...i would have gone if i was rich ;) lol next time maybe ;)

So when exactly are you in the airport Sivan, and are you meeting the others?

well i delayed the flight... i will be in london on the 17th at 3:30pm...and my flight to israel is on 10:30pm... so ill have few hours to kill...

MAYBE ill go to jennys work with laura if i see i land on time and if i wont have my big suitcase with me (im hoping they will send it to Israel from LA)

or maybe jenny and laura will come to the airport after jenny finish work... im not sure yet!

anyone ellse?

Hopefully USC. That would be a dream, but it's hard to get into. Cross your fingers for me!

good luck!!!

i just dont have much time these days... and u guys?? the usuall posting away like allways? :)

im in here every day but dont have loads of time to post... im going to israel in few days... have a stop in london for 7 hours... so the past few weeks ive been working on filling forms, applying for college in LA...and working on getting a visa to stay in the US...

FUN! not.....

how you all? :) MISS YOU GUYS!

WE all miss you here!!!

I have never met you in person but you seems like an awesome girl!!!!

GOOD LUCK with everything!!!

WE all miss you here!!!

I have never met you in person but you seems like an awesome girl!!!!

GOOD LUCK with everything!!!

aww thanks! i wish next time mika comes to the US i could go to NY and that part of the world ;)

aww thanks! i wish next time mika comes to the US i could go to NY and that part of the world ;)

Yes!!!! That would be cool!!!!

....and YES Lucy.... we need to go to that part of the world too!!!!

Next tour it is so ON! :roftl:

yes it is!!!!

We will do a mini tour of the U.S. all ourselves!!! The ONLY thing that is gonna kill us is the total lack of sleep!!!! getting from one state to another and then queueing so early - we are gonna look like this when it is all said and done :insane:

We might scare Mika! :naughty:

I know what you mean about wanting to get on here and post more often, but can't. I happen to be a full time mama with a part time job as well so I don't always have the time to enjoy MFC.

i just hope that even if we dont have loads of time to be here that no one will forget us ;)