• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

MFC, you're disappointing me!

:roftl::wink2:

Hi AnnaMaria,

I've already voted. As I told you in the past, your daughters are very cute.:thumb_yello:

Hi Clelia, thank you! You're very kind:blush-anim-cl:

Please MFC: let's get Finkster undisappointed again: Vote for my middle child...please????????:blush-anim-cl:

Merel is really close to those in 3th and 2nd place, perhaps we can catch up with them.....:mf_rosetinted:

Please MFC: let's get Finkster undisappointed again: Vote for my middle child...please????????:blush-anim-cl:

:fisch:Still disappointed.:sneaky2:

I'm seriously considering putting this in my signature. Do you think people will get the picture then?:naughty:

HidiHi Voters!

Merel is doing very well, she is in the running to get to 3th place, if we play it well maybe even to 2nd.

Will you please help her to raise in the Top5? Huge thanks to all of you!:wub2::thumb_yello:

All you have to do is fill in your name and e-mailadress and fill in the box where it says: "Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden."(Yes, I agree with the conditions.) Then you will receive an email in which you have to click the given link to confirm your vote.

That other kid must have family working in a huge corporation or something? :boxed:

The kid with 28,8% you mean....:wink2:Probably, but I am trying to do the same thing ofcourse!

I don't like the rules of this game very much, I would have been better if there was a jury to decide which is the best pic...But hey:

What they can do, we (fill in MFC) can do better!