Vote for my daughters' pics please...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your effort

I have got three daughters: Inge is 12, Merel is 9 and Emma is 6 years old.

oh...don't mention..it's a real pleasure...to give smile to a childs face

awwww... sweet... the best part of a childhood... from 6-12 yrs... no problems... no worries... simple fun.... :wub2: I hope she wins...

voted, thanks to MegPL's spamming skills

well yes...what can I say... I'm good at what I do :roftl:

hehe join the dark force :naughty:

I bet she was spamming the Polish Thread:wink2: Dobre:thumb_yello:

oh... it's not the only thread I was spamming :naughty: haha dobre :thumb_yello:

I bet she was spamming the Polish Thread:wink2: Dobre:thumb_yello:

well i voted after seeing it in the MikaMail thread but she's spamming like mad, wh*res thread, pets thread, polish thread, she's everywhere :roftl:

well yes...what can I say... I'm good at what I do :roftl:

hehe join the dark force :naughty:

dark force, it sounds perfect for me, i'm in! :biggrin2:

I have voted again, and I was happy to see the points hade raised from 9 to a little more than 10.:thumb_yello:

But it still going too slow, why?

It should be plenty of people voting from the MFC!

Good thing you spammed the threads!:naughty:

well i voted after seeing it in the MikaMail thread but she's spamming like mad, wh*res thread, pets thread, polish thread, she's everywhere :roftl:

dark force, it sounds perfect for me, i'm in! :biggrin2:

hehe like we like to say at Moonlightarmy....Vampire Solidarity RAH RAH RAH

:naughty:

hehe my girl...my blood! :biggrin2:

I have voted again, and I was happy to see the points hade raised from 9 to a little more than 10.:thumb_yello:

But it still going too slow, why?

It should be plenty of people voting from the MFC!

Good thing you spammed the threads!:naughty:

hehe yes... you know ppl don't visits some threads...so I thought why I shouldn't visit them :naughty: it's not harming anyone...and can bring a smile to a child :naughty:

This forum requires that you wait 35 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

that rule slows me down

"nothing and no one can slow me down..." geeeesh where do I heard that one...? *clueless*

:shocked: neither... :shocked: ok...nevermind... but I'm sure I've heard it before... but for now I don't know exactly if it was 'slow' or 'take' or sth else.... :shocked: I thought it was Lo-ball song...but no.... :/ :blink:

I can't figure out how to vote :annoyed_h4h:

"If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/po...351ad39cb17137

Thanks very very much for your effort" :thumb_yello:

Since the MFC is such a good voting-club I kindly want to ask you to vote for my two little daughters pics...

They attend to a photo-shoot game at this website: http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl with this pics: zwemmen13-05-08006.jpg

You have to click on the photocamera where it says: "Doe nu mee" and then please click on their photo at the website (you can only vote once a day per email-address...) and click on Stem and fill in your name and emailaddress. Merel and Emma will be very gratefull if they receive even a small percentage of the votes...

Thanks!! XXX

I really tried! But I couldn't :tears: It's all in a language I don't know and I was able to go until "Doe nu mee"... Sorry :tears: PM me and tell me what else should I do.

haha yeah... well it's not enough... we're still not at first place!! :roftl:

Hi Meg! Still busy recruting votes for my lovely daughter? Thank you, she could do with a few more!

I have a list on my desk from people (including our own family here) from whom I can use the names and emailaddresses to vote on a daily basis. There are 21 people on it right now. She doesn't have to be No. 1 but being in the top5 means she will win a prize.....!

Ps. did you, or someone PM Kary to explaine, or shall I do it?

haha yeah... well it's not enough... we're still not at first place!! :roftl:

We'll get there. We better. :sneaky2:

If we don't, I'm shunning MFC.:naughty:

By the way..did they add more pictures?

And I didn't get the e-mail to confirm it. Odd.:blink:That's the first time it happened. Let me check again..

Hi Meg! Still busy recruting votes for my lovely daughter? Thank you, she could do with a few more!

I have a list on my desk from people (including our own family here) from whom I can use the names and emailaddresses to vote on a daily basis. There are 21 people on it right now. She doesn't have to be No. 1 but being in the top5 means she will win a prize.....!

Ps. did you, or someone PM Kary to explaine, or shall I do it?

yes I did, and we're good ;) she just confirmed the email :thumb_yello:

And I didn't get the e-mail to confirm it. Odd.:blink:That's the first time it happened. Let me check again..

check spam folder :wink2:

How has that other kid got 27%?

Also I have 3 email addresses on this computer but when I vote I never get an email back for the 2 that I don't usually use. Does it go by IP address?

But then I get the girls at work to do it and we all get an email back and we must be on the same IP address there, so what's going on?

Yes, there are some more pictures added.

This is not a very fair competition if you ask me. If you upload your pic later on you have a lesser chance of winning, and if you have a large familiy, or a lot of collegues your chances of winning are higher.

But, if that are the rules to this game, I will play it that way too. So please, my dear MFC-friends: VOTE daily:mf_rosetinted:

How has that other kid got 27%?

Also I have 3 email addresses on this computer but when I vote I never get an email back for the 2 that I don't usually use. Does it go by IP address?

But then I get the girls at work to do it and we all get an email back and we must be on the same IP address there, so what's going on?

She even has 27,1% at this moment....

No, it doesn't go by IP address I guess because we (hubby, myself, kids) all have our own email address on the same computer.

So cool you've got the girls from work to vote for my kid! You're very sweet:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl: