Vote for my daughters' pics please...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because I voted at about 1 or 2 AM. Is it a 24 hour voting limit?

I think you can vote again the next date. In Holland it is the 26th, in half an hour it will be the 27th so if I stay up that late I could vote again if I wanted to.

yes I did, and we're good ;) she just confirmed the email :thumb_yello:

check spam folder :wink2:

That's weird, in my main email address it doesn't go to the spam folder, but in the other two it does. I must have set them up differently, anyway now I have 3 addresses at home. :thumb_yello:

How has that other kid got 27%?

Also I have 3 email addresses on this computer but when I vote I never get an email back for the 2 that I don't usually use. Does it go by IP address?

But then I get the girls at work to do it and we all get an email back and we must be on the same IP address there, so what's going on?

I was thinking the same!! how on earth that little monster got 27,1 % :naughty:

her folks are probably at Sting FC or dunno... Vincent van Gogh's FC :roftl:

Bump!

Merel went down to 10,9%! Please vote again, dear MFC'ers!!:mf_lustslow:

Bump. :original:

Merel needs a bit more votes, please. You can vote everyday per email-adres.

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

Thanks very very much for your effort:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I was thinking the same!! how on earth that little monster got 27,1 % :naughty:

her folks are probably at Sting FC or dunno... Vincent van Gogh's FC :roftl:

:roftl:Haha, when I read your post I thought you ment: Sting's Football Club and Vincent van Gogh Football Club, hahaha I am stupid:roftl:

:roftl:Haha, when I read your post I thought you ment: Sting's Football Club and Vincent van Gogh Football Club, hahaha I am stupid:roftl:

hahahahaha :roftl: yeah...cuz they're/were excellent players LOL you know Mika is defender in West Ham United xD LOL :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

and how Merel went down?? how is it possible?:blink:

hahahahaha :roftl: yeah...cuz they're/were excellent players LOL you know Mika is defender in West Ham United xD LOL :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

and how Merel went down?? how is it possible?:blink:

No idea how that is possibe....

But I did my votingduties today (and perhaps some MFC'ers did too) and now she's back at 11,2% like yesterday. Still in 4th place, so if that remains the same she's still in the running for her prize....:thumb_yello:

(You wanna do some spamming-actions behind my back: be my guest:wink2:)

No idea how that is possibe....

But I did my votingduties today (and perhaps some MFC'ers did too) and now she's back at 11,2% like yesterday. Still in 4th place, so if that remains the same she's still in the running for her prize....:thumb_yello:

(You wanna do some spamming-actions behind my back: be my guest:wink2:)

geeeez I can't today... but I voted with all my 5 emails..... geeez

That little monster is now at 28,1%:shocked:Help!!

OMG!! Van Gogh is popular in Holland I guess :naughty: but seriously... her pic isn't like the best or sth... :blink: I'm shocked....:blink:

geeeez I can't today... but I voted with all my 5 emails..... geeez

OMG!! Van Gogh is popular in Holland I guess :naughty: but seriously... her pic isn't like the best or sth... :blink: I'm shocked....:blink:

Wow, 5 emailaddresses = 5 votes! :thumb_yello:Super, thanks!!

(I must admit: I am a Van Gogh-fan too, his sunflowers are hanging on my livingroom-wall. Not the real ones ofcourse.....:wink:)

ok people, i've got a message from our moderator and spamming in good cause is still spamming so we better stop that :boxed:

let's keep voting though :thumb_yello:

Too bad, but understandable though!

But we are doing well: Merel is at 11,8% at the moment. Still in 4th place, but still in line for a prize!

ok people, i've got a message from our moderator and spamming in good cause is still spamming so we better stop that :boxed:

let's keep voting though :thumb_yello:

are you for real? OMG... maby mods don't like you :naughty: I didn't receive any PM from any Mod LOL.... but ok... :thumb_yello:

are you for real? OMG... maby mods don't like you :naughty: I didn't receive any PM from any Mod LOL.... but ok... :thumb_yello:

story of my life, you're the wrong-doer, i'm the brainwashed follower and it's me who gets into trouble. now mfc hates me thank u very much :roftl:

story of my life, you're the wrong-doer, i'm the brainwashed follower and it's me who gets into trouble. now mfc hates me thank u very much :roftl:

LOL you welcome :roftl: polecam się na przyszłość xD

Here's my daily bump and vote.

You know, for a thread with over 1,100 views, I would expect us to be winning.:fisch:

exactly :fisch: