Vote for my daughters' pics please...

Oh fine since you asked :sneaky2::roftl:

*whistles for voting troops to come over*

Right...I'll be voting here too :thumb_yello: It's just that for the Sexy Pop Man, it's so esy to vote/speedvote!

Aye, but this is more deserving of our efforts! :naughty:

Don't forget you need to click on the link in the email they send you for the vote to be counted.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but this is more deserving of our efforts! :naughty:

Don't forget you need to click on the link in the email they send you for the vote to be counted.

:naughty: Yeah.

They r so adorable, so I'll def. be voting 4 them...just have to add this to my voting list :roftl::roftl: But once Mika is in some poll (once it's a good one) I want him to win :roftl: I'm so sad :no:

Yeah, I just did it again, I didn't notice any difference in the percentages though. :(

yes it's strange, the percentage is still 4 %, and yesterday you could really see it when you voted...

very positive! :thumb_yello: Have you already clicked on "Klik hier" in the e-mail? Otherwise your vote doesn't count!

Hi

I voted again because I doubt if the first time I clicked on "klik hier"...but now it's really good and very positive :thumb_yello:

In the bloody Sexy Pop Man thread.:naughty:

He has enough awards, time to share the prizes around a bit!

lol, so true, ill never vote for that **** plus the one award he is craving for is the grammy im sure.

anyway i voted for the kids, its much more fun but doesnt seem to be effective since its still 4% after my vote:thumbdown:

Well they have gone up since last night, one was 2% and the other 4%, now they are 3% and 7% so I guess we just have to keep going!

How that other kid got 20 something % though, I don't know!

Ok, keep on going! :)