kitty needs help

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit why do all the goodthings make you fat. im realy depressed noww. my " friend" sent me a song about suicide notes. tactful sayin she knows my circumstances

Well that's not very good... Maybe she was trying to help you, but obviously it's not?

I'm sure that if she is really your friend she did not mean to hurt you :huglove:

hi guys

hope your all ok. things have been worce up till yesterday but ill come back to that. someom=ne atschool hs spred roomers about me cuttin myself so the school knows. but i told them it was my cat to get it off my back.

i tryed killing myself last week but i couldnt bring myself to do it coz i kept seeing my best mates face. so i cut deepinstead. but yesterday hannah(my best mate)s brother came up to me. i realy fancy him. and ws talkin toe for ages. he was about to go coz hannah came over and h skked me to stop cuttin coz he hated seein my arm like this. so i have 2 reasons to stop cuttin and im realy gonna try hard to stop.

love you all from kitty

:wub2::wub2:

Well he sounds like he might be a nice guy, kitty.

Look, take care of yourself, and although it may not seem like it now, and you won't believe me, this will pass, and there are plenty of things to live for.

bab xx

Well at least he gave you a reason not to cut. I hope you are feeling better now. Please ignore anyone who tries to hurt you and be happy. Don't take life too seriously it's not meant to be lived that way. Nothing is worth it.

she laughed:thumbdown: she ment to send it to me nd make me feel bads
Well she should go to hell. No-one should do that. She is certainly one immature little brat.

hi guys

hope your all ok. things have been worce up till yesterday but ill come back to that. someom=ne atschool hs spred roomers about me cuttin myself so the school knows. but i told them it was my cat to get it off my back.

i tryed killing myself last week but i couldnt bring myself to do it coz i kept seeing my best mates face. so i cut deepinstead. but yesterday hannah(my best mate)s brother came up to me. i realy fancy him. and ws talkin toe for ages. he was about to go coz hannah came over and h skked me to stop cuttin coz he hated seein my arm like this. so i have 2 reasons to stop cuttin and im realy gonna try hard to stop.

love you all from kitty

Kitty, when you have these feelings, come talk to us... does it make you feel better?:wub2:And school is like that, it shouldn't be, but there are always those little f*cks who try and make your life miserable all the time... this may be easier said than done, but don't listen to them. They have no idea what you're going through and they just want attention, probably, so don't give it to them. Just think of your friends here on the MFC, your best mate, and everyone else who loves you. Those other people do not deserve you, your attention, or anything close to it.

Take care hunny!:huglove:

Madalena xx

hi guys

love you all from kitty

Well, that's some good news. Not that you tried to kill yourself, but that you couldn't do it in the end. And the more reasons you can find to stop cutting, the better. I rang a friend of mine last week who used to cut about a year ago or so and he said it can take up to six weeks to completely break the habit, but it can be done. He's managed it and although he still sometimes gets the urge, he doesn't need to do it anymore and so he doesn't.

It can be hard when one of your support networks is online like this, cos we're not physically there to give you a hug or listen to you when you need it, and you can't be on the computer 24/7 (although sometimes I'd like to!) but I try to take the people on here away with me in my brain. And sometimes it works better, cos you can be anonymous if you want to be. I'm still praying for you and I'll keep checking in with you here to see how you're doing, OK?

why are you deppressed, i have some words do'nt give up theres nothing stoping you from enything we all love you, do'nt worry you'll be alright take deep breaths

inhale exhale, read and calm yourself down with some soft jazz that helps me and indian channels,

love you not in the creepy way

good luck!!! my heart is with you

Well she should go to hell. No-one should do that. She is certainly one immature little brat.

Kitty, when you have these feelings, come talk to us... does it make you feel better?:wub2:And school is like that, it shouldn't be, but there are always those little f*cks who try and make your life miserable all the time... this may be easier said than done, but don't listen to them. They have no idea what you're going through and they just want attention, probably, so don't give it to them. Just think of your friends here on the MFC, your best mate, and everyone else who loves you. Those other people do not deserve you, your attention, or anything close to it.

Take care hunny!:huglove:

Madalena xx

thanks fr makeing me smile:wub2:

Well, that's some good news. Not that you tried to kill yourself, but that you couldn't do it in the end. And the more reasons you can find to stop cutting, the better. I rang a friend of mine last week who used to cut about a year ago or so and he said it can take up to six weeks to completely break the habit, but it can be done. He's managed it and although he still sometimes gets the urge, he doesn't need to do it anymore and so he doesn't.

It can be hard when one of your support networks is online like this, cos we're not physically there to give you a hug or listen to you when you need it, and you can't be on the computer 24/7 (although sometimes I'd like to!) but I try to take the people on here away with me in my brain. And sometimes it works better, cos you can be anonymous if you want to be. I'm still praying for you and I'll keep checking in with you here to see how you're doing, OK?

thankyou. i am trying realy hard. i was doing i on a daid now its more like evary 3 days so thats good=] thanks for holding me in your prayers=]

why are you deppressed, i have some words do'nt give up theres nothing stoping you from enything we all love you, do'nt worry you'll be alright take deep breaths

inhale exhale, read and calm yourself down with some soft jazz that helps me and indian channels,

love you not in the creepy way

good luck!!! my heart is with you

thanks=] i have many reasons for being depressed but at the momment they seem to have grown into a thick dark forest that im blundering through without much hope of gettin out. however i can see little glints of light at the momment so thats good