kitty needs help

I'll respond to your eventual pms too, but even if there are many supportive sites such as this I was reading http://self-injury.net/familyandfriends/

I may suggest you firstly to talk with your mother about what's happened...

then avoid remaining alone, phone your friends, go out and meet people, try to become a volunteer in the sanity field, find a job that have to do with people, do something you really enjoy, express your anger trough sports...

I mean when you feel like damage yourself search a distraction/company of others or simply stop and meditate on "why"

listen to your real needs

:huglove:

i couldnt tell anyone. especialy me mam

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just popping in to see how you are this morning.

Lots of people have replied.

You know what that means?

It means that people care, even if they don't really know you.

It means that a lot of people have or have had problems themselves and understand.

It means that we want to help if we can.

You aren't on your own, please know that.

Now, if we all feel like that, your mum probably does too.

She's obviously concerned as she keeps trying to make conversation with you.

I agree with agnieszka about your mum, you're worring about giving her another burden if you talk it over with her?

I would bet that if she was aware of how you were feeling, it would be less of a burden rather than more, because if she is aware, she can try to help. If she kind of knows something is wrong, but not what, that's more of a worry.

I really want to give you a big hug, but you wouldn't like it, I bet. :wink2:

I hope you realise that. We are here for you whenever you need :huglove:

Hmmm- do you talk to God often? I know you're a Christian- and if people have faith, often in times of need they just look up to Him and tell Him about what they are going through.

About 2 years ago or more, I started praying every night to God, one Our Father. And at the end I'd ask Him for little things, like luck, strength, etc. It would help. And nowadays I can't sleep properly without praying, even though sometimes I do question His existence... It gives me some sort of peace.

Take care hun :huglove:

hey kitty! how are you today?

about the self-harming-thing: i did the same for a long time and i felt like there's no way out..it's a complicated thing to suffer from, i know.

love,

iris

I feel so bad for you.

Your situation doesn't sound very nice. If you are really depressed and are harming yourself, and by the sounds of it you are, you definately need to seek the help of a professional. You can not go through this on your own.

Medical help is one thing you need to do. But there are also other things that help.

Talk to someone that you trust about what you are going through. Your family and friends care deeply about who you are and your well being. Talking and expressing your feeling helps in difficult situations.

Listening to music that makes tou feel good, not bad, can help.

Not to mention, try focusing on the positive things that you have in your life, and everything that is good because there are lots of things.

But I'd have to say seeking support from a medical professional and confiding in a trusted person (or group of people) are probably your best routes.

I hope you get better soon.

Sometimes it's hard when you are a Christian to acknowledge that there is difficult stuff going on in your life. People expect that just because you are a Christian, life is all hunky-dory and great and that if you have any issues they're not going to bother you because, well, you can always pray about it right? And you can pray and God can do amazing things, but sometimes you really do need professional help.

If you had cancer I would tell you to pray and go see a doctor. Since I have an inkling of one of the things bothering you, I'm still gonna say pray, but you do need to find someone to talk to who can help you.

I'm a mother (of a child with Asperger's as it happens) and it breaks my heart to know that there are things he will keep from me, but I'm a daughter too and I know that I kept things from my Mum cos as great as she is, sometimes she was not the right person to tell.

But the other thing is, I have two children. I'm the mother of both of them, regardless of the fact that (as far as I know) only one of them has Asperger's. Your mum doesn't just have two children who have Asperger's, she's got three kids. Do you get what I mean? You have as much right to have hassles and things that you might expect a parent to help with, as your brothers who's hassles are just more evident.

In the end tho, the choices are yours. Don't forget that there are people here thinking of you, caring about you and supporting you.

Forgot to say... I will pray for you!

I was just popping in to see how you are this morning.

Lots of people have replied.

You know what that means?

It means that people care, even if they don't really know you.

It means that a lot of people have or have had problems themselves and understand.

It means that we want to help if we can.

You aren't on your own, please know that.

Now, if we all feel like that, your mum probably does too.

She's obviously concerned as she keeps trying to make conversation with you.

I agree with agnieszka about your mum, you're worring about giving her another burden if you talk it over with her?

I would bet that if she was aware of how you were feeling, it would be less of a burden rather than more, because if she is aware, she can try to help. If she kind of knows something is wrong, but not what, that's more of a worry.

I really want to give you a big hug, but you wouldn't like it, I bet. :wink2:

i want as many hugs as i can get today. my so called friend found out and is tellin anyone who will listen

hi guys. thanks for all the advise, im realy glad to know theres people i can talk to and know they wont go tellin the world and his wife.

im stuck....cant typethe whole thing. yes i talk to god alot. i usualy ask him 2 help other peeps

i adore mika. thank you for your advice but i dont want proffecional people knowing

iris. thankyou:wub2:

chicadee. thank you so much. your right about people thinkin coz i wear a cross it makes me invicable. i also have had lots of things to deal with in the past year wich has lead to self harm. i dont want my mom bein anymore upset. she is awsome and i love her but i cant tell her evrythin. she found out i fancy a guy nd the guy i like has a girlfriend but she keeps askin me wen she will meat him! rrrg. but thankyouu so much:wub2:

I haven't seen this before, I'll go through thread later, but I'm really sorry to hear this, I'm not sure I can say anything that would be helpful, I now at your age can be really, really tough, but you know what, everything passes eventually...

I'll come back when I go through thread:wink2:

I really want to help you to overcome such nasty habits , but the fact is you'll have to find the way out by yourself..I never cut myself, but there are other millions way to be cruel to quote one of my fave band..I mean I struggled with my self detructive part since I was a child, and sadly I saw that sometimes parents are just part of the problem and professionals could even get the situation worse...

what's i'm trying to tell you is to not rest into the victimism/martyrdom comfy couch and try to face your ghosts and get over your fears even if it could seem more painful that the sorrow of the physical injury. What's your avoiding? What are the benefits of your actual situation?

gosh it's way complicated..plus chosing the words in another language..:blink:

have a good life:thumb_yello:

you have said it really nice, i completely agree, that's good advice.

I haven't seen this before, I'll go through thread later, but I'm really sorry to hear this, I'm not sure I can say anything that would be helpful, I now at your age can be really, really tough, but you know what, everything passes eventually...I'll come back when I go through thread:wink2:

So true and hard to believe at the time, but it does pass.

Life is tough sometimes, and we do the best we can, you are doing the best you can at this moment in time so don't beat yourself up anymore. :huglove:

Oh btw Kitty where's the "i'm not gay" thing in your siggie from? :)

oh! people at school were following me around going " how Gay do you feeel today" and " do you own a GAYm boy? coz i hang around with 3 bi gals so wen we are walkin they say" i want to ride my BI cicle".

i gotrealy annoied with them last time and turned round and sed" im not gay! im just a bit camp darling" and did that hand flap thing that makes you look like a mpenguin. Good times:roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh! people at school were following me around going " how Gay do you feeel today" and " do you own a GAYm boy? coz i hang around with 3 bi gals so wen we are walkin they say" i want to ride my BI cicle".

i gotrealy annoied with them last time and turned round and sed" im not gay! im just a bit camp darling" and did that hand flap thing that makes you look like a mpenguin. Good times:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sounds like you are handling them well! :thumb_yello: What planet are they living on anyway?

Haha it's really cool! :lol3:

Lol and way to go with your friends :thumb_yello:

:naughty: noo it's a brilliant thing to say to them:roftl:

it's true, everything comes and everything goes away..but you don't wanna wait and watch your life passes from a corner, innit?

think & act for yourself...sometimes you may better don't care of the others :wink2:

ah thats not my nature. i rarely think about me. proberbly why i started cutting... anyway people i wanno know who likes this song

you may not haveheard it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7Qyc1sTsM

i have a feeling it might be jupiter coz it's big enough to hold there heads.

ohh:shocked: i feel bad not. that was a horrid thing to say:shocked:

hehe it's okay people say things like that all the time. no biggie m'dear. i'd rather you said that if it makes you feel better anyway.

lol :D

Hi Kitty!

I just wanted to say hello :)

How are you? I hope you're fine. I'm happy to hear that this thread helps :)

xxx celien

you know, kitty, many of the things you write remind me of how i used to be.

looking back on these times, it's strange. i try to keep track on how things have changed and what has made me a different person. i'm so much stronger now but in the end it's all within myself. it's good to have help from outside, but only you can cause a change!

listen to the song "conversation with my 13 year old self" by P!nk. it brings me to tears everytime i hear it because it's all true for me.

lots of love,

iris