Cassiopée

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a big thing but he wears the chicken suit :naughty:

MikaQjune2008.jpg

And Mika is also mentioned in an article called Festival Etiquette, it's about do's and don'ts during festival:

Do...Plan your viewing:

The problem with festivals is that they will have bands on. Which would be fine if it was your standard "two crap support acts and a decent headliner" job. At festivals, there are way too many bands to see in one weekend and far too many choices. The good ones are always at the same time on different stages, and in any case you'll end up blind drunk watching Mika by mistake anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

is it wrong that it makes me laugh? this sentence plus the pic, omg :roftl: :roftl:

It's not a big thing but he wears the chicken suit :naughty:

MikaQjune2008.jpg

And Mika is also mentioned in an article called Festival Etiquette, it's about do's and don'ts during festival:

Do...Plan your viewing:

The problem with festivals is that they will have bands on. Which would be fine if it was your standard "two crap support acts and a decent headliner" job. At festivals, there are way too many bands to see in one weekend and far too many choices. The good ones are always at the same time on different stages, and in any case you'll end up blind drunk watching Mika by mistake anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

i seriously don't like what they're saying:thumbdown:

but i like the pic though:thumb_yello:

I have a subscription to this mag, I don't think it worths to buy it only for Mika.

Thank God I work in a bookstore. We get free copies of magazines that don't sell when the new issues come in. I'll have to grab a couple of the Q mags next month. I'm not paying money for one pic in a chicken suit! (Although he looks so cute, lol.) :naughty:

Yes, it is. We have it at the bookstore where I work. :wink2:

:shocked:so somethin w/ mika in it is sold in the us?? do you konw if it's out yet in US? hmmm does borders book store usually carry them? or what bookstore do you work at??

Ooh, I'd happily make that mistake, minus the drunk bit. I wouldn't be drunk at a festival anyway... Hang on, I wouldn't BE at a festival. I was seriously considering going to V festival even tho I don't like them... When he cancelled I was glad I hadn't yet bought tickets and glad in a way that he cancelled cos I don't want to see him at a festival. I want to see him at his own concert!!! But then again, beggers can't be choosers. *sigh*