The official 'I'm bored/I can't sleep/entertain me' thread

Diana

A lot of these threads have been popping up lately so we thought it might be a good idea to combine them all and have one central place to share our boredom and seek entertainment.

So here it is!

Feel free to share your most random thoughts, rant about how utterly bored you are, how late it is and how little time you have left to sleep before having to get up.

Go!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of these threads have been popping up lately so we thought it might be a good idea to combine them all and have one central place to share our boredom and seek entertainment.

So here it is!

Feel free to share your most random thoughts, rant about how utterly bored you are, how late it is and how little time you have left to sleep before having to get up.

Go!

Yes, I am rather bored of these threads so it's good that we can put them all under one umbrella.

I'm not often bored myself, I wonder if that comes with age?

When I was young I was forever crying "I'm bored" but now there aren't enough hours in the day.

As for being late and having too little time to sleep, I confess I often do have this problem.

I blame MFC for this.

And all of you. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I am rather bored of these threads so it's good that we can put them all under one umbrella.

When I was young I was forever crying "I'm bored" but now there aren't enough hours in the day.

As for being late and having too little time to sleep, I confess I often do have this problem.

I blame MFC for this.

And all of you. :mf_rosetinted:

Should we blame the media? Or blame society? Or should we blame the shows on tv?(?) No! Blame canada, blame canada!

oooh, good luck with that! - it is 21:06 here....need to go to bed soon as have school in the morning.....and i have a biology exam on wednesday!

thanks! :)

It's 22:10 here

good luck with your biology exam!

yay, another bored thread. this one if the official one right?:naughty:

sadly i begged my parents to take me home cuz i had sooo much h/w and happened to finish it in half an hour and still found time to come to MFC! wow nvr had such an addiction b4!:naughty:

I agree. Whenever I can't find a thread which interests me, I know I can come on one of these boredom-related threads and feel happy! :biggrin2:

hahaha me aswell! and start like a random conversation!

yay, another bored thread. this one if the official one right?:naughty:

sadly i begged my parents to take me home cuz i had sooo much h/w and happened to finish it in half an hour and still found time to come to MFC! wow nvr had such an addiction b4!:naughty:

lol guilty as well:blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Amen to that!:thumb_yello:

There is a truly massive spider behind me if that interests anybody....:shocked:

It's got ver long legs and it's really hairy and I really need the loo, but I'm to scraed to get up....:boxed:

:shocked:ooohhh nooo!!it's hairy??:boxed: i've only ever seen hairy ones in movies! how big is it? goodness, i hope you can get to the loo before you pee yourself:naughty:

:shocked:ooohhh nooo!!it's hairy??:boxed: i've only ever seen hairy ones in movies! how big is it? goodness, i hope you can get to the loo before you pee yourself:naughty:

I hope so too... :naughty:

Ok, I'm gonna take a wild guess at its size and say, plus it's very long legs, it's about the size of a CD...

I mean it's got a reallt little body... but I bet it can run fast....

There is a truly massive spider behind me if that interests anybody....:shocked:

It's got ver long legs and it's really hairy and I really need the loo, but I'm to scraed to get up....:boxed:

How close is it? Can you smash it with a paper or step on it?:shocked:

Oh I really hate and fear spiders!:thumbdown:

I'm so sorry for you, I hope you can manage all right!:thumb_yello:

How close is it? Can you smash it with a paper or step on it?:shocked:

Oh I really hate and fear spiders!:thumbdown:

I'm so sorry for you, I hope you can manage all right!:thumb_yello:

It's sort of down the passage a bit from where I am... main problem is that it's right between me and the bathroom!!!

And I don't want to step on it... eew....:shocked:

I hope so too... :naughty:

Ok, I'm gonna take a wild guess at its size and say, plus it's very long legs, it's about the size of a CD...

I mean it's got a reallt little body... but I bet it can run fast....

:shocked::shocked: cd sized!!! i can't ever remember seeing one that big ever...well except for this fake one my cousin put next to me:naughty:

but i doubt if you ran it would run after you right? but i can't say much, i'm not an expert on spider habits:naughty: let alone huge furry scary ones!