Mika's 5 O'Clock Shadow

iadoremika

Mika's 5 o'clock shadow is so groovy looking!!:drool::drool::drool:

I was thinking about other celebs with the whole stubble look, and I noticed that some look good, but others look weird! Adrian Grenier looks cool with it, until he had a full beard! So what do you all think Mika would look like with a beard like this?

global1.jpgOR standard1.jpg

BTW, that's Adrian Grenier , he's hott and smart! I've had a crush on him for a long time. lol!

idk, i think he would look weird... but i don't know. I doubt he would ever grow it out that long but you never know! Beards kinda creep me out, idk why!

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, i think he would look weird... but i don't know. I doubt he would ever grow it out that long but you never know! Beards kinda creep me out, idk why!

Me too! I've always thought it was kind of creepy.:shocked: Like they're hiding something. loL!

thanks I needed that :arf2:

You are welcome, my friend.

Mika's 5 o'clock shadow is so groovy looking!!

I was thinking about other celebs with the whole stubble look, and I noticed that some look good, but others look weird! Adrian Grenier looks cool with it, until he had a full beard! So what do you all think Mika would look like with a beard like this?

global1.jpgOR standard1.jpg

BTW, that's Adrian Grenier , he's hott and smart! I've had a crush on him for a long time. lol!

Adrien Grenier is one good looking man...without that long beard. You know who else is good looking WITHOUT a long beard...Brad Pitt. He looks fine with no facial hair but when he grew that long beard...eeewww!!!

I love the stubble look on dark haired men.

Ah yes...

Yeah :das: He looks gorgeous.

And his lips look an especially kissable cherry/watermelon colour. :wub2: They look tasy. :aah:

(4,900!!!!!!!)

I was thinking the same thing. Watermelon colour is what I was trying to think of. Very nic:naughty:

I like this pic because its so close up that you can kinda see the scar thing above his left eye! You can see it clearly on a poster I bought of him, but you rarely see it!:wub2:

Ah yes...that is true: you can see the scar above his left eye.

He's looks georgeous in this one. I love the stubble look on dark haired men.

Omg! He does look very groovy in that pic!!! His lips are so pretty.:drool: I would be the happiest girl if he gave me my first kiss.:blush-anim-cl:

Right after it I would be doing my happy dance!!:dance_man:LoL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
phwoar!!

i L-O-V-E this thread!! its soo much better than the body hair thread!!! that was gross, what with the chit-chat about toe-waxing and all, and i know that this is till body hair and all... but its much more chickeny.

A body hair thread? Chit chat about toe waxing...say what? *shudders*

Yeah, this is body hair but it's not toe hair *shudders again*