Mika's 5 O'Clock Shadow

iadoremika

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It totally depends on the guy. On some guys, 5 o'clock shadow looks ridiculous. But on Mika, it totally works. Makes him look a little more rough, a little less...cuddly. :naughty:

Someone in the Mikagasmic thread called it his "Latin lover look" - hehe, so appropriate. :das::roftl:

Another stubble shot, courtesy of one of the fine folks who saw the SLC perfomance:

13.jpg

simply stunning picture

Hi, I remember you from Hammersmith, front row, I was on your left side and we said hi!

And of course you didn't spoil the picture, you look beautiful both of you!:thumb_yello:

Hiii Sienna

Of course I remember the lovely lady we met at Hammersmith (even though it already seems like a lifetime ago ;))

xxx

It totally depends on the guy. On some guys, 5 o'clock shadow looks ridiculous. But on Mika, it totally works. Makes him look a little more rough, a little less...cuddly. :naughty:

Someone in the Mikagasmic thread called it his "Latin lover look" - hehe, so appropriate. :das::roftl:

Another stubble shot, courtesy of one of the fine folks who saw the SLC perfomance:

13.jpg

He's so......PERFECT....:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

7.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM My faves!! Luvvinn this thread btw:punk:

Me likes!!! That's one of my favourites as well:wink2:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like this thread!!!

Here's another one of my favourites (it's my desktop background right now)

mika5.jpg

Me likes!!! That's one of my favourites as well:wink2:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like this thread!!!

Here's another one of my favourites (it's my desktop background right now)

mika5.jpg

Spooky!!! That is also one of my faves as i have a thing about his neck:naughty: Rak1 pointed it out a while ago and i have been hooked ever since. :roftl:

Spooky!!! That is also one of my faves as i have a thing about his neck:naughty: Rak1 pointed it out a while ago and i have been hooked ever since. :roftl:

I know. It's just so adorbale the way that he plays with his neck sometimes. There's just something so cute and perhaps something about a shy demeanor that I think is so engaging...hehe...and his Adam's Apple...

You know what? Today in class, (I had to sit through over an hour of presentations in that class) while listening to presentations, I was a bit bored. I then noticed that I was playing with my neck...weird!!!

I don't think he's perfect, but that makes him perfect :das:

That's right. Sometimes the imperfections are *coughBoratvoicecough* very nice:naughty:

This has probably already been posted:

sachahaha.jpg

:das:

Ooohhh...I like it...a LOT :das:

b2935bd41cebbd69cf1a0d8sa0.jpg

Me likes:mf_lustslow:

Firstly... WOW Caz - your drawing is AMAZING :wub2:

brighton001.jpg

Enjoy :drool:

p.s. Sorry I spoil the last one LOL!!

xx

thank you!!!! :wub2:

I remember you from Hammersmith. LOL, I love how most of the people i met approached me first and went "you're CazGirl, right?" :roftl: I knew who you were straight away. I recognised your face from pictures you posted and also because your eyes TOTALLY give you away :roftl: They're so striking!