Mika's 5 O'Clock Shadow

iadoremika

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says he has big hips like his Lebanese grandmother...psssht Mika...come on. Your hips are nice. Some men would kill for them. Heck, so would some women.

And I agree. Mika looks nice in the stubble. He pulls off that look well, something that some men can't...

Omg! When I first heard that he said he has big hips, I was me too! I have really big hips, and I think it's a curse. lol I do everything to get them smaller. I workout like a maniac. But I'm almost okay with them. That is until I go jean shopping.

I never lie! ;D

I can tell:wink2:

Omg! When I first heard that he said he has big hips, I was me too! I have really big hips, and I think it's a curse. lol I do everything to get them smaller. I workout like a maniac. But I'm almost okay with them. That is until I go jean shopping.

Okay, I do NOT think he has big hips. But I can agree with you...jean shopping is not the most fun thing to do. I think mainly because one size can fit a totally different way in another store...not to mention length and stuff like that.

It totally depends on the guy. On some guys, 5 o'clock shadow looks ridiculous. But on Mika, it totally works. Makes him look a little more rough, a little less...cuddly. :naughty:

Someone in the Mikagasmic thread called it his "Latin lover look" - hehe, so appropriate. :das::roftl:

Another stubble shot, courtesy of one of the fine folks who saw the SLC perfomance:

13.jpg

Mika is an amazingly sexy god and his face never looks cuter than when it has a little hair on it:wub2: LOVE HIM:mf_lustslow:

Can i ask what r u actually doin' here? I mean what do u post? pics?what kind? I'd like to participe :biggrin2::wink2:

Its the 5 o'clock shadow thread - so any pictures where Mika has some

stubble showing - before he has shaved it off :wink2:

Can i ask what r u actually doin' here? I mean what do u post? pics?what kind? I'd like to participe :biggrin2::wink2:

Here in this thread we post photos of Mika when he has his nice 5 o'clock shadow.

'so any pictures where Mika has some

stubble showing - before he has shaved it off '-sorry still don't understand...??:boxed::tears:

Yup---stubble. A 5 o'clock shadow is when a man shaves in the morning but ends up the the stubble at the end of the day.

Here's more info.

Hope that helps:wink2:

Mika's 5 o'clock shadow is so groovy looking!!:drool::drool::drool:

I was thinking about other celebs with the whole stubble look, and I noticed that some look good, but others look weird! Adrian Grenier looks cool with it, until he had a full beard! So what do you all think Mika would look like with a beard like this?

global1.jpgOR standard1.jpg

BTW, that's Adrian Grenier , he's hott and smart! I've had a crush on him for a long time. lol!