• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love with this thread!! :mf_lustslow:

I am glad you like it:)

PS: I love your username.

Mika: Okay, who stole my hair?

*ignore the tufty bit at the front LOL*

Hahaha...that's a good one.

I think the stubble makes him look absolutely wildly attractive:naughty: He's one of those guys that can actually pull it off.

You are so right!!! He's one of those men that can rock the 5 o'clock shadow without looking homeless or unkempt.

Oooh I love that one too! :wub2:

I like his shirt haha.. Even though it's just plain white :aah:

And the back pack straps just make it cute :wub2:

Yay someone else that likes that photo as well:wink2:

Yeah...I think the shirt is nice as well, even if it is just plain white:naughty: It seems to suit him very well...perhaps it brings out his skin tone or something whatever the reason...it's nice for sure.

Sometimes when a mean wears something so simple (such as a white tshirt and blue jeans) that's just so alluring for some reason...

You are so right about the backpack straps kind of adds to his "big kid" demeanor he has...

Awww, thank you! You're the first person who told me that!

p.s: Sorry for the late answer

No no...that's totally fine.

But seriously, I laugh sometimes when I read it because I just imagine somone saying "Psstt...come here. You want a lollipop? I'll give it to you for half price..."

No no...that's totally fine.

But seriously, I laugh sometimes when I read it because I just imagine somone saying "Psstt...come here. You want a lollipop? I'll give it to you for half price..."

Well... that's actually my job so if u want some just let me know... :naughty:

Well... that's actually my job so if u want some just let me know... :naughty:

Pssht...got a deal on lollipops for me?

One of my favourites..... can't stop staring at it.........but I think I've got too many favourites..... :D

Yeah...me too. I'm always like "that's my favourite" but then realize I have many and file them in the part of my brain that's reserved for mika under the category *coughBoratvoicecough* "Very nice Mika photos":naughty:

He's such a beautiful guy!! I listen to him all the time on my iPod, but I never focus on his looks. So when I see him on TV, or here, I'm in awe. :blush-anim-cl:He's fantastic looking! I'm just estatic to be listening to him, I never really cared about his looks. So it's a very happy bonus!!!:thumb_yello:

He's such a beautiful guy!! I listen to him all the time on my iPod, but I never focus on his looks. So when I see him on TV, or here, I'm in awe. :blush-anim-cl:He's fantastic looking! I'm just estatic to be listening to him, I never really cared about his looks. So it's a very happy bonus!!!:thumb_yello:

I totally agree with you. I first noticed him because of his voice and his music. And his phyiscal appearence was just the toy that came with the Happy Meal:naughty:

I totally agree with you. I first noticed him because of his voice and his music. And his phyiscal appearence was just the toy that came with the Happy Meal:naughty:

Super sized?:naughty: