Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list! (part 2)

lol good on ya girl i've mad e somewhere over a thousand votes (and that's just today) I must have voted 6 thousand times or more in total since the bginning (well we can't let Gary Barlow win now can we??)

It's official I have NO life!!!!!!! PMSL:roftl::naughty::punk:

you know when i looked up at my tv during a brief pause in voting I saw they were playing lollipop on the hits (they haven't to my knowledge played that on there since b4 xmas) that's the reward lol : )

BTW do you think if we end up with severe repetitive strain injury Mika will kiss us better??? (we can dream huh)

We have all been sucked into the Mika=vortex...real life passes by while we powervote and do other important shtuff on MFC!

Good work, DarkLight, and keep hoping for special Mr.M. healing treatments for our strained body parts. LOL!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have all been sucked into the Mika=vortex...real life passes by while we powervote and do other important shtuff on MFC!

Good work, DarkLight, and keep hoping for special Mr.M. healing treatments for our strained body parts. LOL!

Oh I will believe me I WILL!!! 'Oi MIKAAAA come give me & mamacatt's hands & rub better & kiss better our hands are wrecked now 'cause of you' lmao :naughty:

Love the pic of 'mine' you nabbed :mf_lustslow: lovely isn't it (well i say mine it's not it's just from my photobucket album) don't whose it is actually?

:boxed:Well, that's nice then.

Maybe it's never gonna end:blink:

It will when we get Mika up to 100%!! :naughty:

Has the font on the poll changed for anyone else - mine is now

bold and black - and just different!! :blink:

803,400 :thumb_yello:

EDIT!!! Its back to normal again!! :blink: