The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

Yeah I want Luke back in the band too.

I mean I thought I was just biaised towards Luke because I like him, but after seeing 2 gigs, he plays better, does everything better on stage.

BTW have you seen Luke has a new blog on his myspace?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I thought I was just biaised towards Luke because I like him, but after seeing 2 gigs, he plays better, does everything better on stage.

No I haven't seen it !I haven't been on his myspace for a few days :roftl:

...just thought I'd share....

It was my first visit to Luke's myspaz photo albums - was curious whether he's got some pics of his doggies (they are :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow: btw)....

and this one is just precious ...wonder if cropped like that on purpose:naughty:...sorry:blush-anim-cl:

2195557a036c969b0f6bfbb755d0497f564e1a8.jpg

oh well I haven't forgotten about him !But i have to say i want luke back in the band !Mr Sunshine is not in my tastes :roftl:
Well i have nothing with David but he ain't cute and serious as Luke was :boxed::roftl:

qualities to describe a proper man : cute and serious :mf_rosetinted:

good good :naughty:

well many seem to find Sunshine cute,for reasons that escape me

I guess I'm one of those people that are blinded by someone's character rather than the looks,and this one ain't pretty

As I said...the concert was kinda screwed up for me because of the blond boy wonder...

and no,i didn't know bout the blog,gonna go see

thank yez

qualities to describe a proper man : cute and serious :mf_rosetinted:

good good :naughty:

well many seem to find Sunshine cute,for reasons that escape me

I guess I'm one of those people that are blinded by someone's character rather than the looks,and this one ain't pretty

As I said...the concert was kinda screwed up for me because of the blond boy wonder...

and no,i didn't know bout the blog,gonna go see

thank yez

Mother! I have missed you!

Hiya,

I know I don't really post in this thread, but I just saw Luke's new blog and thought I'd post it here... I like the way he signed it.

-------------------------------

Luke's blog:

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nought much really

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well. Just thought I'd write a quick note as I haven't for too long. Things are going well though. One holiday so far and lots of songwriting, plus a manager on board to help place songs and find co-writers. Nothing else that exciting planned for the summer still though apart from maybe more holidays?? A few gigs with Temposhark will be coming up in a month or so and a couple of live appearances by Francis Rodino before the album hits the shops. Also Irma Thomas will be releasing her next album in August called 'Simply Grand'. Guests include Burt Bacharach, Randy Newman, Doctor John and Norah Jones to name a few. She's recorded one of my songs 'Overrated' for this album; her last album won a Grammy so fingers crossed!

Keep an eye on my page. I might be putting a new song up for a few hours at some point. Give a few exclusive listens. ;)

On a personal note I'd like to thank everyone who has written me a message recently. I've tried my very best to answer every one and hope I haven't missed too many?? Or if I have I'm forgiven. It was almost a full time job for a while. Ha.

Best wishes,

The Sober Grey Skelly :P

Grey Skelly was heartbroken by Luke's departure; so heartbroken, in fact, that she's been drowning her sorrows in shots of vodka and bad whiskey.

Poor, poor Grey Skelly. Such a shame. :roftl:

Gray Skelly needs rehab!:naughty:

I just got an account on the Temposhark forum. Ironic since I have never listened to their music, but I am classic like that. I join random forums for random reasons. :lmao: Waiting for some responses to my first thread...:roftl: