The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

:shocked::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujlG4U4xVu0

Eat **** and die, guys, I know Mika's favourite vegetable is potatos!

State a device used to detect X-ray radiation

It could be brown*insert brown pencil marks here*

It could be blue*scribble in blue biro here*

It could be violet sky *draw little purple landscape*

It could be hurtful**

It could be purple*purple pencil marks*

It could be a geiger counter...

:lmao:!!! I wonder if they would give you the marks?

Right, am back after looking for pirate ship birthday cakes. Think I have succeeded, just hope it all works out okay now!

:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you love Orlando?

Yep, I knew his favourite vegetable was spinach years before this video. He told me. :doh:

No, not really. My friend sent me this video :naughty:

Imagine if someone read Mika a certain thread on AMF? fangurl.gif

Or, granted, certain threads here :naughty:

Of course they would! I said the answer in the end, didn't I?

Nope, you said it could be the answer :naughty:

Yep, I knew his favourite vegetable was spinach years before this video. He told me.

No, not really. My friend sent me this video :naughty:

Imagine if someone read Mika a certain thread on AMF? fangurl.gif

Or, granted, certain threads here :naughty:

Aaw you fangurl:wub2:

Spinach? yommy. He's the new Popeye?:bleh:

Nope, you said it could be the answer :naughty:
hmm... yeah. Must alter the lyrics slightly:mf_rosetinted:

CD did a good job of explaining where it is. The train actually goes straight from your line through to the Joondalup linr and you could hop off at Churchlands. If you go to http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au and use the journey planner it will tell you what bus to catch (it is about 2kms down Scar Beach Rd.)

Right, am off to check my hotseat!

Oh, so the Joondalup line services Churchlands? i have no idea! I hope your hotseat is still open cos I'm planning to go ask questions!

Pisser? *pbs*

(And what's ocker?)

I would never think to use that word. And ocker means very Australian slang. Almost country Australia as opposed to the cities. Less refined, perhaps (if I can get away with saying that!)

Naw, my accent's canadian. But whenever I'm around people with english accents for about 3-4 days, it changes back. It's weird.

My sister lived for 21 years in Western Australia, then spent a year in England and has been living in Canada for about 12 years. So her accent is all over the place. To me she sounds very Canadian, but apparently to the Canadians she's around she still sounds Australian!

Ooooh! So there is a train? Yay! Thats awesome :biggrin2: Is Churchlands and Inaloo close enough to walk?

I wouldn't, but then I'm lazy.:roftl: When we took off from uni and went shopping at Inaloo, we always took cars. I have no idea how long it would actually take to walk.

Geiger counters detect X-ray radiation? Cool. I'll look that up:cool:

Ummm, I have to confess I was making that up. I know that geiger counters are used to detect radiation, but I have no idea if that's what is used to count x-ray radiation! *would hate you to take my word for scientific fact and fail future exams!*

I wouldn't, but then I'm lazy.:roftl: When we took off from uni and went shopping at Inaloo, we always took cars. I have no idea how long it would actually take to walk.

Okay, so I looked it up :naughty: And there's trains and buses to get all the way there. All good. And much faster than driving. Is greater union megaplex part of westfield innaloo? I've been assuming it is :bleh:

Ummm, I have to confess I was making that up. I know that geiger counters are used to detect radiation, but I have no idea if that's what is used to count x-ray radiation! *would hate you to take my word for scientific fact and fail future exams!*

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Well if we are still just guessing, I was originally going to say 'xray film' :naughty:

Okay, so I looked it up :naughty: And there's trains and buses to get all the way there. All good. And much faster than driving. Is greater union megaplex part of westfield innaloo? I've been assuming it is :bleh:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Well if we are still just guessing, I was originally going to say 'xray film' :naughty:

It's actually across the other side of Scar Beach Rd in a complex of its own ,but yeah, close enough

OMG- check out this site that I just found!!! :roftl::roftl:

The verandah party has just stepped up to a whole new level!!

http://www.karaoke-version.com/en/mp3-backingtrack/mika/lollipop.html

Actually there is a thread on here with the karaoke versions linked ready for free download. A lot of us have been using them for our songs on the LICM fan CD. I've only used one of them tho, cos they are all pitched the same key as the album and I usually want to change the key!

Unless they've changed things since I was there (thinks back to how different Morley was before the Galleria got built) the megaplex is kind of across the road. I think. It's really hard to remember.

Bugger! While I've been busy checking maps etc for the last 10 mins, you'd already answered!

Don't you hate that! It happens to me all the time.

Will go and check out that thread, haven't ventured in to it in the past cause I have absolutely NO intention of ever putting my unmistakable singing voice onto any type of cd! :roftl::roftl:

Right, has everyone asked me a question my hotseat? It's about to end......

It's actually across the other side of Scar Beach Rd in a complex of its own ,but yeah, close enough

Unless they've changed things since I was there (thinks back to how different Morley was before the Galleria got built) the megaplex is kind of across the road. I think. It's really hard to remember.

Bugger! While I've been busy checking maps etc for the last 10 mins, you'd already answered!

Haha, thanks guys! :wub2:

So it's obviously visible?

(haha, what a sheltered life I've lived. I think I've been north of Perth hmm ... like 5 times in my life :naughty:)

Will go and check out that thread, haven't ventured in to it in the past cause I have absolutely NO intention of ever putting my unmistakable singing voice onto any type of cd! :roftl::roftl:

I've asked. You haven't replied yet.:sneaky2:

(haha, what a sheltered life I've lived. I think I've been north of Perth hmm ... like 5 times in my life :naughty:)

I think it's pretty obvious. If not, you are a female. You are perfectly capable of asking for directions and not thinking that it reflects badly on your manhood.:naughty:

You ARE sheltered!

Just look out for the Spotlight store on your left, it is just after that (opposite Macca's)

I've asked. You haven't replied yet.

Meeee tooooo! :naughty:

I think it's pretty obvious. If not, you are a female. You are perfectly capable of asking for directions and not thinking that it reflects badly on your manhood.

:lmao:

You ARE sheltered!

Just look out for the Spotlight store on your left, it is just after that (opposite Macca's)

:biggrin2:

We're being slurped! I was looking at the index and there were yahoo slurp spiders looking at the Aussie thread! Shhh... Careful what you say!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

:poke:

Kelzy, Jon Bon Jovi is on 60 minutes :naughty:

And for those who would get rid of my favourite smiley: :drool::poke:

Actually :poke: is my fave atm (but Dances says she likes :boing:)

OMG, OMG, my purple pants *slaps self for being a big fangirly*

Hi/bye big fangurly

It's nice to see some action again in the Aussie thread.

It would be nice to see some action full stop :roftl:

State a device used to detect X-ray radiation

It could be brown*insert brown pencil marks here*

It could be blue*scribble in blue biro here*

It could be violet sky *draw little purple landscape*

It could be .......

...a geiger counter...

:roftl::roftl:

We're being slurped!: I was looking at the index and there were yahoo slurp spiders looking at the Aussie thread! Shhh... Careful what you say!

But can they read invisible ink?

G'night Aussies. I'm going to get an early night for a change (and with any luck, get up early too!) Sweet dreams all.

Well, I just went through half a lecture while watching CSI :naughty: I'm gonna go and work more solidly now. I'm serious! :wink2:

Actually :poke: is my fave atm (but Dances says she likes :boing:)

You and that Dances :insane:

But can they read invisible ink?

Surely not!!

Haha, I wonder how they see smilies? Like the letters or not?

*runs off to google :drool:/:boing: to see if the Aussie thread comes up*

Oh, I said I was going to go and study... well, after I've googled.

Hahaha .... Yup !!! ... & I paid ya' !!!!! :wink2::naughty::punk: