The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's the novelty of it..

For me it's a cross between awkwardly dorky :blink: and whoa :das:

Very weird.. I don't normally think like that. Normally it's just Mika being Mika..

Except for Filmore and Sydney..

Do I need to link Filmore? I will.. Here tis: Sweet Dreams

Well, I feel like such a little goody two shoes most of the time, and I never feel like I fit into the apple thread, so perhaps it wasn't a good choice to phrase it like that, but it was really me mocking myself. *sigh* Sorry to cause confusion and possible offence.

Don't worry I'm not offended easily. :naughty:

Due to Popular demand........

That wasn't dirty at all, just slightly worrying 'cause he looks so skinny. But I guess he used to be even skinnier than that earlier on. :blink:

That wasn't dirty at all, just slightly worrying 'cause he looks so skinny. But I guess he used to be even skinnier than that earlier on. :blink:

:naughty: I must be ovulating..

I think the novelty just quickly wears off. For example I find it quite boring when he takes his top off during Love Today, the audience expects it now so that's no fun.

I didn't find it boring the second time around, although that might have been because Love Today is my favorite song. :naughty:

Funnily enough I know heaps of people on here who prefer pics of Mika with his shirt on. I'm not sure the percentage would be as small as .5% For a shirtless pic, this one is actually quite good, but I put my hand up to being one of the people who prefers to see Mika covered up.

Maybe it's because if I was going to see him without clothes I'd want there to be no clothes at all, and somewhere private and intimate like a bedroom. And even then only if I wanted to chicken him, which I don't.:boxed:

I just don't drool over him with his shirt off like other people do. :naughty: It's also with other guys too, I'd rather seem 'em with clothes on.

Weird I know... but because of that it makes me more angry when people yell at a performer to take off their shirt. It's not like they're a stripper. : P

I like how you set up that scenario and then at the end added that you don't want it. :naughty:

Am in agreeance! And I also don't like the predictability of the LT strip off (even though I haven't seen it live!)

Maybe he'll surprise people next time and do it in the middle of Happy Ending or Lollipop or something. :wink2:

ok i havce a dilemma.

a new guy came to our school 2 years ago and he was ugly as sin. everyone has been or is inlove with him. everyone but me. i call him my friend but dont find him attractive and have made a point of that to everyone. suddenly everytime i talk to him i can barely speak and i get nervous on the inside. he has become suddenly soo very attractive. he's my best friend's ex/crush, and my other 2 friends' crushes as well.

Ugh. I had a friend like that. Pretty much everyone fell in love with him including me. One of my worst decisions of my life. He was a mega jerk. I hope this guy is 1000% times nicer though.

Also I found that people can grow on you once you get to know them more, which is good because you know that when you crush on them it's not because of anything shallow like looks.

Buuut with your friends crushing on them though, I might not tell them unless if you know that they won't get angry and competitive with you. When people found out that I really liked that guy turns out they did too and they'd tell me a while later that they felt the same about him and flirt with him in front of me. One girl basically tried to get with him in front of me and she met him through me... another girl was just plain angry at me once she fell for him because I had been friends with him for over a year before she met him. She never treated me like a friend because of that and was always rude. :thumbdown: Pretty sad and pathetic of her huh? : P I'm glad those people are no longer in my life. Negativity gone! : )

I remember I told you that once. :naughty:

I remember having a discussion with you about it..

but I have known about that for years, mah dears..

I love that Sweet Dreams.

Man, I haven't drooled over Mika in ages. Guess I'm ovulating as well :naughty:

:roftl: synchronisation

Also a myth that proves true.

No wonder. :rolls_eyes:

Y'know it's starting to come back to me. The frame-by-frame analysis and your expert knowledge of "adjustments". :doh:

:lmfao:

And you were the one who discovered the Michael comparison..

Due to Popular demand........

Awww, maybe you're ovulating :naughty:

At certain times of the month we find different types attractive..

I hope so... I don't know, i mean he IS attractive by nature. Massive blue eyes, gorgeous blonde hair, big lips. but i dont know why ive never seen it before.

I didn't find it boring the second time around, although that might have been because Love Today is my favorite song. :naughty:

I just don't drool over him with his shirt off like other people do. :naughty: It's also with other guys too, I'd rather seem 'em with clothes on.

Weird I know... but because of that it makes me more angry when people yell at a performer to take off their shirt. It's not like they're a stripper. : P

I like how you set up that scenario and then at the end added that you don't want it. :naughty:

Maybe he'll surprise people next time and do it in the middle of Happy Ending or Lollipop or something. :wink2:

Ugh. I had a friend like that. Pretty much everyone fell in love with him including me. One of my worst decisions of my life. He was a mega jerk. I hope this guy is 1000% times nicer though.

Also I found that people can grow on you once you get to know them more, which is good because you know that when you crush on them it's not because of anything shallow like looks.

Buuut with your friends crushing on them though, I might not tell them unless if you know that they won't get angry and competitive with you. When people found out that I really liked that guy turns out they did too and they'd tell me a while later that they felt the same about him and flirt with him in front of me. One girl basically tried to get with him in front of me and she met him through me... another girl was just plain angry at me once she fell for him because I had been friends with him for over a year before she met him. She never treated me like a friend because of that and was always rude. :thumbdown: Pretty sad and pathetic of her huh? : P I'm glad those people are no longer in my life. Negativity gone! : )

Exactly! I mean they're already competitive around him. It bothers me so much when they flirt, and I don't know why!

He could be a mini-Michael. *pbs* Or it could refer to "Mike". It works either way. :naughty:

But y'know ultimately no one can do Sweet Dreams like Annie. :das:

Even when she's dressed up as Elvis :punk:

I remember having a discussion with you about it..

but I have known about that for years, mah dears..

Was just saying. : P

I hope so... I don't know, i mean he IS attractive by nature. Massive blue eyes, gorgeous blonde hair, big lips. but i dont know why ive never seen it before.

Exactly! I mean they're already competitive around him. It bothers me so much when they flirt, and I don't know why!

The reason why you probably didn't see it before was because you weren't looking for love. It's like that it can just sneak up on you sometimes and pounce on you. :naughty:

If you like him now then yeah it'll bother you, although it may just be the way that they're flirting with him that bothers you (like they might suck at it) :naughty: I just don't know if I'd tell them if I were you. Girls can be so effing catty. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Was just saying. : P

The reason why you probably didn't see it before was because you weren't looking for love. It's like that it can just sneak up on you sometimes and pounce on you. :naughty:

If you like him now then yeah it'll bother you, although it may just be the way that they're flirting with him that bothers you (like they might suck at it) :naughty: I just don't know if I'd tell them if I were you. Girls can be so effing catty. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

That might be it. He's not the brightest lightbulb either so...turnoff for me. but wow, it's turn on now XD

Yeah lucy was bothering me. She put her legs up on his lap and then would poke him, and everytime i would turn away from them and listen to music, he would think i was sad and start to talk to me and then she would grab his attention away again. :mad3: Oh believe me...none of this is being spilled to them.

Me too. I keep telling myself "tomorrow I'll start properly" but exam day is creeping up again. :boxed:

:

I'm the same... I promised myself to start on friday... then it became saturday, then sunday.... now I'm saying monday :blink:

I'm the same... I promised myself to start on friday... then it became saturday, then sunday.... now I'm saying monday :blink:

I've been saying the same thing since Friday. When's your exam? I think we should make a pact to definitely start on Monday.

Mines on Thursday... its the one I have the questions for... but they won't help me unless I spend a few days actually studying them.

Whens yours?

And okay... after work on Monday I will start studying :wink2: