Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

Yes. He was her support act. He played Lollipop and some new covers. Haven't got names for you, I wasn't there, this is what she told me. I was so happy for her, but it was not great to hear that your favourite artist is performing when you are fighting for air and waiting on the doctor to come. She was so happy, she didn't know it and then Mika came on stage. I bet he was so much better then Celine Dion:naughty:

And; not surprisingly; she said he looked gorgeous. She's officially hooked too now I guess:thumb_yello:

Hi Anouk sorry to hear that you are in hospital:huglove: hope that you are not in for long & hope you feel better soon, take care & keep resting:flowers2:

Hope your friend has had a good time & i'm sure she will be hooked now :thumb_yello:

31454387.jpg

Just love this one :wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Anouk sorry to hear that you are in hospital:huglove: hope that you are not in for long & hope you feel better soon, take care & keep resting:flowers2:

Hope your friend has had a good time & i'm sure she will be hooked now :thumb_yello:

I hope it too, there are better places to stay I can tell you:wink2: I don't feel as crappy as Saturday, I was really short-breathed, saturation down to only 85% and high fever. But I can't say I'm doing fine. My lungs hurt, all the bones in this stupid body hurt and I can't eat. And I share the room with three old grey men. I would love to share the room with men like this

mika502.jpg

21apr4.jpg

Ooooooow how I love you girls!!! Just what I needed, so much to catch up too. Got the time on my hands, I am in hospital again:boxed: Feeling very sh*t, new pneumonia caused by a multiresistent bacteria which means treatment with very strong antibiotics again. Just what I was not waiting for:thumbdown: Felt especially broken when a friend told me by sms that she was at a gig of Celine Dion (not my favourite!!) and that our Mika was the support act :tears: While I was waiting for a doc in the ER she was enjoying Mika:blink: Not fair!!

But your pics are the best medicin for me, thanks so much

Yes. He was her support act. He played Lollipop and some new covers. Haven't got names for you, I wasn't there, this is what she told me. I was so happy for her, but it was not great to hear that your favourite artist is performing when you are fighting for air and waiting on the doctor to come. She was so happy, she didn't know it and then Mika came on stage. I bet he was so much better then Celine Dion:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And; not surprisingly; she said he looked gorgeous. She's officially hooked too now I guess

He was the opener for celine dion? When was this?

i hope you are feeling better though!

I hope it too, there are better places to stay I can tell you:wink2: I don't feel as crappy as Saturday, I was really short-breathed, saturation down to only 85% and high fever. But I can't say I'm doing fine. My lungs hurt, all the bones in this stupid body hurt and I can't eat. And I share the room with three old grey men. I would love to share the room with men like this

mika502.jpg

21apr4.jpg

That sucks:thumbdown:

Where is it from, the 1st pic?

He was the opener for celine dion? When was this?

i hope you are feeling better though!

Last Saturday, in Paris. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him walking on stage:punk:

I'm leaving, the grumpy old men are trying to sleep. I'm not, I'll watch the LICMdvd again before dreaming my sweet dreams. Not about grumpy old men but about gorgeous young man

mika_03_wenn1305903.jpg

21apr3.jpg

1350579062.jpg

Night night, see you tomorrow!!

Sweet dreams!

:huglove:

I'm leaving, the grumpy old men are trying to sleep. I'm not, I'll watch the LICMdvd again before dreaming my sweet dreams. Not about grumpy old men but about gorgeous young man

Sweet dreams!

Ah, almost missed you. Hope you'll feel better soon Anouk. :huglove:

100_1734.jpg

mika502.jpg

just keep on visualising that the three grey old men look like this! :thumb_yello: i

it must be cr@p for you, it sounds as if you have been really poorly, i hope you feel a little better each day :thumb_yello:.......but it is lovely to see you posting here:original:

let me know what ones you want saving & i will pm them to you :thumb_yello:

i'm going now so i will say goodnight :bye:

Last Saturday, in Paris. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him walking on stage:punk:

mika_03_wenn1305903.jpg

Sweet dreams!

Goodnight Anouk - sweet dreams!!:bye:

mika_03_wenn1305903.jpg

21apr3.jpg

1350579062.jpg

Sweet dreams!

hehe pics:wub2:

I didn't know about that! How much i wish i was in Paris last saturday...

WEll i'm glad she had a good time then. If you find any pics be sure to post them!

Good night!

:biggrin2:

I don't think yellow suits him that well, but I'll forgive him! :mf_rosetinted:

325.jpg

Ooh don't get mad now Mika!

I agree with you on the yellow.

But this performance was one of the first I saw on YouTube and it got me hooked, so it's special to me. :wub2:

Do you like this?

3-4.jpg