ambidextrious thread!

hey! well i wanted to make an ambidextrious thread. well i am ambidextrious, but if i were to say which hand i use more i would say my left hand. i mainly write with that one, so if there are an more ambidextrious people that come through this site, "hey!" if ur not ambidextrious, but just want to post or talk, then u can

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I don't think there are many ambidextrious people on here. how does one get ambidextrious? aren't they mainly lefties who got actually trained to write with the right hand?

I'm a leftie and as a kid I was able to write with both hands, but I'm not anymore

hmm I don't think there are many ambidextrious people on here. how does one get ambidextrious? aren't they mainly lefties who got actually trained to write with the right hand?

I'm a leftie and as a kid I was able to write with both hands, but I'm not anymore

well i found something one time, and it said babies that had their left hand by their mouth more were lefties, and vise versa.

im not sure so someone can correct me, but i also read that in england (this could have been a long time ago too) that if a child wrote with there left hand they were trained to use there right hand... so idk lol:naughty:

I think that was the case pretty much everywhere. my grandma and my grandpa are both lefties but they write with the right hand, because teachers would slap on their hands if they wouldn't use the right hand :blink:

btw 4444th post :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I am sort of.

My mom is right handed and my dad is left so when I was younger I used to switch back and forth all the time. :naughty: If I practiced I could write with both.

thats what i always did when i was younger, i can still use my right hand, but i transistioned into left hand after a while :roftl: i iused to suck my thum(s) to and i would also always switch what one i sucked like every week

I think that was the case pretty much everywhere. my grandma and my grandpa are both lefties but they write with the right hand, because teachers would slap on their hands if they wouldn't use the right hand :blink:

btw 4444th post :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

really?? i dont think they do that here in the states... idk, well they dont do it in cali anyway:bleh:

congrates on the 4444th post :)

thats what i always did when i was younger, i can still use my right hand, but i transistioned into left hand after a while :roftl: i iused to suck my thum(s) to and i would also always switch what one i sucked like every week

Hahaha! That's cute. Ya don't want one to run out of flavor too fast. :wink2:

I ended up sticking with my right hand but it was horrible when I broke my right wrist and had to use my left hand for anything. My teacher didn't even care when I came into class late with a cast on. He gave me our work asked me how I broke my leg (he was trying to be funny :blink:) and then sent me off to go try and write. Wish I was more ambidextrous back then. :mf_rosetinted:

really?? i dont think they do that here in the states... idk, well they dont do it in cali anyway:bleh:

congrates on the 4444th post :)

well they're not doing it anymore, maybe they used to too in cali, or people were just never as stupid over there lol

Hahaha! That's cute. Ya don't want one to run out of flavor too fast. :wink2:

I ended up sticking with my right hand but it was horrible when I broke my right wrist and had to use my left hand for anything. My teacher didn't even care when I came into class late with a cast on. He gave me our work asked me how I broke my leg (he was trying to be funny :blink:) and then sent me off to go try and write. Wish I was more ambidextrous back then. :mf_rosetinted:

lol ya, im a total clutz, (right now i have 2 sprained ankles and they arent healing) and i am grateful 4 it

I have pretty good handwriting with both hands, but i use my right to write with. I can use either the bat with or throw things and i kick with only my left. I was born left handed, but my dad kept switchign teh crayon from my left hand to my right, don't ask why, because i don't really know:blink::boxed:

I have pretty good handwriting with both hands, but i use my right to write with. I can use either the bat with or throw things and i kick with only my left. I was born left handed, but my dad kept switchign teh crayon from my left hand to my right, don't ask why, because i don't really know:blink::boxed:

that's because people used to consider the right hand was the pretty one (which is absolute b*lls**t if you ask me)

that's because people used to consider the right hand was the pretty one (which is absolute b*lls**t if you ask me)

Really? thats really strange, I didn't know that, but i don't think that's why he would have switched it.

I think my right hand is uglier than my left! :blush-anim-cl:

Really? thats really strange, I didn't know that, but i don't think that's why he would have switched it.

I think my right hand is uglier than my left! :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know but people considered everyone had to write with the right hand. my left one is the ugliest, but that is precisely because of the writing :roftl:

I don't know but people considered everyone had to write with the right hand. my left one is the ugliest, but that is precisely because of the writing :roftl:

same with my right, i think my middle finger is bent a bit from holding a pencil:blink::boxed:

i consider my hands equally ugly!!! lmao!:roftl:

:lmfao:

well mine arent, idk, there hands, and i have a bump from where the pencil always puts tressure on my left hand, 4th finger lol

4th finger? :blink: I have one on the middle finger.

anyway I'm off to bed, good night everyone!

4th finger? :blink: I have one on the middle finger.

anyway I'm off to bed, good night everyone!

do you have it where its at like the first joint thing?? well i have my thumb on the side, then the nxt to fingers on top, and i guess i put the "close to tip" part on my 4th finger..idk. lol:thumb_yello:

do you have it where its at like the first joint thing?? well i have my thumb on the side, then the nxt to fingers on top, and i guess i put the "close to tip" part on my 4th finger..idk. lol:thumb_yello:

oh okay, I hold my pencil in a different way. I only put one finger on top, so I have the bump on the 3rd finger and yes on that first joint thing :wink2:

oh okay, I hold my pencil in a different way. I only put one finger on top, so I have the bump on the 3rd finger and yes on that first joint thing :wink2:

ya, i dnt know why i hold it the way i do, my friends say its wierd, but it feels normal to me:roftl: