Photography!

DSC03195.jpg

I think you like taking photos of your Converse very much? :naughty:

One thing: with this photo, next time you try something like this, trying pressing the shutter button half way down first so auto focus can focus on the flower (instead of the stuff beyond it). Unless this was intentional - then, in that case, nevermind me. :bleh:

I think you like taking photos of your Converse very much? :naughty:

One thing: with this photo, next time you try something like this, trying pressing the shutter button half way down first so auto focus can focus on the flower (instead of the stuff beyond it). Unless this was intentional - then, in that case, nevermind me. :bleh:

Thanks...I forgot to mention that these were quick snaps taken on a camera phone of 2.0 mega pixels :teehee: and with that, I was rather surprised with such a *decent* outcome. I don't think the phone even has a shutter button :teehee:

Thanks...I forgot to mention that these were quick snaps taken on a camera phone of 2.0 mega pixels :teehee: and with that, I was rather surprised with such a *decent* outcome. I don't think the phone even has a shutter button :teehee:

Oh shooooooot! I'm so jealous of people with a camera phone like yours - mine is so incredibly bad. :roftl:

Oh shooooooot! I'm so jealous of people with a camera phone like yours - mine is so incredibly bad. :roftl:

Mine's not even a phone that's designed to take great photographs :roftl: It's more of a music phone. A walkman. Which is like ..3, maybe 4 years old :teehee: I would buy a new one, but really I don't use my mobile phone that often as I never have any credit to text or phone anyone (damn pay as you go :sneaky2:)

Next time I buy a phone, I'm making sure it has a decent camera feature on it :naughty: