Photography!

Probably no one will see but I'll post it anyway.

People who are more sensitive, need to be careful with this project. :thumb_yello:

http://www.youblisher.com/p/50274-Paliativo-Fotografico/

Because the book doesn't have an english resume, I'll try to explain very quickly what it is.

I finished my master with a project that was developed in a cancer hospital with children.

In the final exhibition I printed some images but I decided to create a book too. So the link above is an example of the real book. In this book you can see 4 diferent stories from 4 kids, and images taken by me and by them.

The main objective of this project is to show how is to live in a such young age with a disease like cancer.

Probably no one will see but I'll post it anyway.

People who are more sensitive, need to be careful with this project. :thumb_yello:

http://www.youblisher.com/p/50274-Paliativo-Fotografico/

Because the book doesn't have an english resume, I'll try to explain very quickly what it is.

I finished my master with a project that was developed in a cancer hospital with children.

In the final exhibition I printed some images but I decided to create a book too. So the link above is an example of the real book. In this book you can see 4 diferent stories from 4 kids, and images taken by me and by them.

The main objective of this project is to show how is to live in a such young age with a disease like cancer.

Totaly ignored! It hurts! :(

No you're not!:huglove:

Fantastic photos, and really touching!

A friend of mine worked with children in a similar hospital and we all asked her how it was. It's easy to imagine that there will be a lot of pain and sorrow. She told us that of course it was but it was a place full of joy too. She said that many of the children who had cancer and knew that they were going to die showed a very special maturity! It's hard to explain in English but I think you know what I mean!

No you're not!:huglove:

Fantastic photos, and really touching!

A friend of mine worked with children in a similar hospital and we all asked her how it was. It's easy to imagine that there will be a lot of pain and sorrow. She told us that of course it was but it was a place full of joy too. She said that many of the children who had cancer and knew that they were going to die showed a very special maturity! It's hard to explain in English but I think you know what I mean!

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

It's completely true! Of course they cry, they scream, but they also have moments of braveness and they realise they have to be strong during the disease.

I decided to work with children because of that "joy" you wrote. Everyone there make everything to make them feel confortable and "normal". They are asked to study (of course when they feel ok), there are no time for laziness, they have birthday parties, they have everything as a regular kid and that was very interesting to see and to photograph.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, guys! I just found out about this thread today, but however, I think it's time to introduce myself too :roftl: I'm Alle and I take photos for like.. two or three years now. I have a flickr portofolio and I post photos almost every day. I got my dslr on Christmas the last year and that's when I started to take more portraits and stuff. I used to take quite lame nature and cliche photos until that :blush-anim-cl:.

It is really great to see there're so many of you who like photography here!! :mf_lustslow:

Here are a few photos of mine:

4957374559_13d26ea0b8.jpg

Untitled by Cherіsse, on Flickr

4964865604_d7cf31637e.jpg

Beautiful young people are accidents of nature. Beautiful old people are works of art. by Cherіsse, on Flickr

4865631791_0c293ba3fd.jpg

I live for glitter, not you by Cherіsse, on Flickr

more on flickr...

:woot_jump:MUCHAS GRACIAS TIO ? no.

You´re very famous in this site.

OK And thanks for your advertisements....

And Don´t Forget to visit the other pages.....

Of http://twitter.com/@mervelasco1

and other recomented by MFC such as @mikasound, @mikavevo

and the pages of Photobuckets of links...

Thanks for all MIkaFanClub for the intense work of download, this pleasures contents...:puppy_eyes::partytime2::harp::mf_swordfight:

AND FOR THE INTENSE FIGHTS THAT COULD GROW UP BETWEEN ALL US.

kISS FOR MER.:mf_swordfight:

Who is very famous on this site?