My Neighbor said the worst thing ever!!!!!!!!

foalbaby14

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course:wub2:) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

she was like " all these boy bands lie about their ages to get little girls screaming at them and they wear makeup to look younger."

i said, " HES NOT A BOY BAND HES MIKA!!!! :hair:" then i yelled at my friend who was on the computer, "do you hear how your mom is abusing me!!!" and she said, " mother stop talking your going to get yourself killed"

friends mom me

:bash:

Mika? A boyband?:roftl: It's suprising how ignorant grown-ups can be sometimes :rolls_eyes:

25???!!! He's growing up so fast...:naughty:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't change his face or body or whatever

So you saying he won't get any wrinkles? No man boobs? Maybe no grey hair? Wow.. I'll feel very old standing next to him even if I'm 7 years younger :naughty:

So you saying he won't get any wrinkles? No man boobs? Maybe no grey hair? Wow.. I'll feel very old standing next to him even if I'm 7 years younger :naughty:

Exactly :naughty:

You will need a plastic surgery soon !:naughty:

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

she was like " all these boy bands lie about their ages to get little girls screaming at them and they wear makeup to look younger."

i said, " HES NOT A BOY BAND HES MIKA!!!! " then i yelled at my friend who was on the computer, "do you hear how your mom is abusing me!!!" and she said, " mother stop talking your going to get yourself killed"

friends mom me

WELL...My family telling that stuff all the time and every time when i say 'Mika'-all of them-rolled eyes and i get :tears: I have all the time problems with them and friends too....just when i mention him :crybaby: I'll kill them one day!:gun_bandana: :raygun:

So,u can join me(killing the people who are hurting us that way!:thumbdown:)

glitterfy090219T789D33.gif

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course:wub2:) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

i said, " HES NOT A BOY BAND HES MIKA!!!! :hair:" then i yelled at my friend who was on the computer, "do you hear how your mom is abusing me!!!" and she said, " mother stop talking your going to get yourself killed"

friends mom me

:bash:

seems to me like youre neighbors mom isnt a "really" nice woman.

i can only imagine mika putting make-up and saying -"hope i look 10 years younger"

what a nonsense :boxed:

:lmao::lmfao:sarcastic_hand.gif

Sorry for laughing so hard although you were so upset about it but .... LOL! The way you describe the situation is just so hysterically funny :roftl:

And Mika is a boy band, whoever will see him next should inform him about that :bleh:

The thing is... no one can believe that just one awesome man can do what he does. They think he must be a band.