Royworld??

Just wondering if anyone else is a fan. If you were at Brixtion for the last couple of dates, you would have heard them as Mika's support. At the time, it was not so easy to hear them!(usual with support bands), but now their songs are out I rather like them and have already bought a few.

Anyone else?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I was in Nando's for the support act on both nights. :naughty:

I do like their current single Dust though.

haha:naughty: I love Nandos, but... did you get a good place to stand-sit:shocked:?

I, in the meantime was standing in the middle of the stalls, talking to someone (from Spain, where are you? :naughty: ) who were telling me they knew them or something....

haha:naughty: I love Nandos, but... did you get a good place to stand-sit:shocked:?

I, in the meantime was standing in the middle of the stalls, talking to someone (from Spain, where are you? :naughty: ) who were telling me they new them or something....

Oh I was working both days and didn't get to Brixton till 7ish anyway so we stayed at the back. It was crap. :naughty:

I really enjoyed them at the gig. The singer was laughing by the end because the crowd was so rowdy and cheering them on. I guess they didn't expect that kind of support from Mika fans. :biggrin2:

I was really surprised when I heard their single on the radio. If they come to Toronto I'll go see them again. It would be great to see them in a small venue.

I wasn't so keen on them when I heard them at Brixton.. but because their new song is getting played quite a bit here it's kind of getting more catchy. I don't know if I'm still not keen on them though.

I got Sunny Monkey to set up a Royworld forum a few weeks ago , check it out :thumb_yello:

Really? What's the address? Some management company owns royworldfanclub.com and there's no site yet.

:naughty:

It needs some life in there

Its weird , reminds me of the MFC in the early days ....

I used to leave it for a few days and we would have 50 max new posts and now its thousanddddssss

The pine apple ban :naughty:

How long did it take for MFC to get off the ground? I think I first started lurking the last week of March and it was already crazy busy. I couldn't keep up.

How long did it take for MFC to get off the ground? I think I first started lurking the last week of March and it was already crazy busy. I couldn't keep up.

Yeh it very soon , I mean a couple of weeks ... Mika went from nothing to a number one with Grace Kelly then BOOM ..... it went insane

March was still mega early to be around and yeh it was buzzing then

so thats the name of the support group @ brixton :thumb_yello: i thought they were total crap live , the singer & the keyboard player were a couple of stoners , i also thought the singer was about to get suggestive with the mike :shocked: now listening to their song dust im thinking i could maybe listen to them again but i wont be rushing out to purchase any records , concert tics or sign-up to their fanclub they aint that good :bleh:

so thats the name of the support group @ brixton :thumb_yello: i thought they were total crap live , the singer & the keyboard player were a couple of stoners , i also thought the singer was about to get suggestive with the mike :shocked: now listening to their song dust im thinking i could maybe listen to them again but i wont be rushing out to purchase any records , concert tics or sign-up to their fanclub they aint that good :bleh:

They are great , I thought at Brixton they were superb :punk:

But everyone around me generally wasnt so sure

They are great , I thought at Brixton they were superb :punk:

But everyone around me generally wasnt so sure

theres much better band around than them just now so its a big :thumbdown: from me ! everyone around me @ brixton was like wtf , they were funny to look @ though :blink:

i thought they were total crap live , the singer & the keyboard player were a couple of stoners , i also thought the singer was about to get suggestive with the mike :shocked:

Ah Sheena, never one to mince words are you? :roftl:

They're not exactly Mikaish that's for sure. I think Yelle's the only opening act he's had that matches him (maybe Alphabeat? I've never seen them.)

Ah Sheena, never one to mince words are you? :roftl:

They're not exactly Mikaish that's for sure. I think Yelle's the only opening act he's had that matches him (maybe Alphabeat? I've never seen them.)

god i nearly went to see Alphabeat last month @ king tuts until i heard 1 of their song ... it sounded like a song from high school musical :shocked: so i went to see one night only instead , now thats what i call a good band :punk: