tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was not so old I might understand what FYI means, Sick and Pocket are 2 of my favs

aww it means for your information ! hehe

I just took some photos imitating his style Lets see if I achive it lol

Photo145-2.jpg

Photo140.jpg

Photo145-1.jpg

Photo135.jpg

Hi David! Did anyone ever tell you you look like Mark Ruffalo?????! :wink2:

gotta qote on the pics, were you in the film babe, sure you had starring role,

how sad to try and look like someone, can you not just be yourself

gotta qote on the pics, were you in the film babe, sure you had starring role,

how sad to try and look like someone, can you not just be yourself

yeah I mean I like that style I always wanted to have that indie look , its fashion you know, Im not trying to change to look cooler or stuff is just that that kinda of clothing express a lot of uniqueness and creativity , wich I love about that :thumb_yello:

and thanks for the comments guys ! , hehe I have a crush on Mr. Ruffalo , I hope I make the same effects on others :P

whos head are you patting tonight, that will not get SS out of your head, he is taking your soul

Diana, for her crushed dream:roftl:

I sense it, I was on the verge of ordering his cd and Diana was forcing me but I restrained myself taking my bank account into account:roftl:

yeah I mean I like that style I always wanted to have that indie look , its fashion you know, Im not trying to change to look cooler or stuff is just that that kinda of clothing express a lot of uniqueness and creativity , wich I love about that :thumb_yello:

and thanks for the comments guys ! , hehe I have a crush on Mr. Ruffalo , I hope I make the same effects on others :P

:naughty: :naughty:

He's still young, trying to find his own style/identity.

I know it's a long time ago but surely you were young too at one point weealx. :mf_rosetinted:

I was never young, I was born at 45 years old.

hope life is good and you are behaving

David the best person to be is yourself, and let others love you for who you are,

Always beware when Weealx is giving out life advice!:roftl:

great aunt Kath, so nice too see you here, and what is wrong with my advice to young David, after all I am passing on life tips which have been aquired over many many years.

great aunt Kath, so nice too see you here, and what is wrong with my advice to young David, after all I am passing on life tips which have been aquired over many many years.

have all the little sparro's flown away

Ingie be prepared to be swallowed by the amazingness that is Sam Sparro.

He will eat your soul and you'll be forever lost in a world of rounds bums and gold pants.

Oooh nooooooooooooooo:shocked:

Ingie be prepared to be swallowed by the amazingness that is Sam Sparro.

He will eat your soul and you'll be forever lost in a world of round bums and gold pants.

So glad I am not lost then, must tell matron

AAAAMEEEN heheh

where are all the little sparros gone, is it the time when migration takes place?

well i will just have to wait until October to go see him in London, and if Saralou pops in, remind her I got ground floor tickets

where are all the little sparros gone, is it the time when migration takes place?

well i will just have to wait until October to go see him in London, and if Saralou pops in, remind her I got ground floor tickets

I'll mention it to my buddy tonight, and if she wants to go, we'll throw stuff at you from a great height....if not, I'll take your spare and try and get rid of my 2 spares...will keep you posted!

Laters!