• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT A MINUTE

THAT *beep* CANCELLED V FESTIVAL?

I AM SO GONNA KILL HIM

I dont mind him canceling so long as he turns up for shepherds bush gig he can cancel all the rest, and yes i am a selfish grumpy old man.

Hiya to all you lovely sparrowites

I dont mind him canceling so long as he turns up for shepherds bush gig he can cancel all the rest, and yes i am a selfish grumpy old man.

Hiya to all you lovely sparrowites

That is too flattering, you're not even that, you're a mere provocator :mf_rosetinted:

That is too flattering, you're not even that, you're a mere provocator :mf_rosetinted:

not me you must have me mixed up with someone else, I am a peace loving person, looking into the future of old age with as much trouble as I can cause and get away with

not me you must have me mixed up with someone else, I am a peace loving person, looking into the future of old age with as much trouble as I can cause and get away with

Oh no my dear, as sam would say "I have a pretty good damn memory". I remember you from Amsterdam, and would never mix a scot with someone else. As for your grand age, now that we have 92-year-old fans on this forum, you can't define yourself as old anymore. And besides, I love trouble, when caused artistically and in an intelligent way. Now the question is: are you up to the task?

Oh no my dear, as sam would say "I have a pretty good damn memory". I remember you from Amsterdam, and would never mix a scot with someone else. As for your grand age, now that we have 92-year-old fans on this forum, you can't define yourself as old anymore. And besides, I love trouble, when caused artistically and in an intelligent way. Now the question is: are you up to the task?

artistically and intelligent, now that has confused me, and actually I am 150 years old, I will give the task a try, I was a model oldling in hamjam, in fact I should be the social diplomat of Scotland, and representing them in european parliament

artistically and intelligent, now that has confused me, and actually I am 150 years old, I will give the task a try, I was a model oldling in hamjam, in fact I should be the social diplomat of Scotland, and representing them in european parliament

The European Parliament being in my little country, i would be delighted if you were working there, I'd probably stalk you 24/7 because let's face it, I have nothing interesting to do. But wait a minute, is your old age (altho, really, 150 aint that old!) playing tricks on you again or has Scotland become independent at last?

The European Parliament being in my little country, i would be delighted if you were working there, I'd probably stalk you 24/7 because let's face it, I have nothing interesting to do. But wait a minute, is your old age (altho, really, 150 aint that old!) playing tricks on you again or has Scotland become independent at last?

not quite independant, only a matter of time though, I would love to live in your country, but I have this dream of buying somewhere in France, I love the French attitude. I am of to bed now, so I will wish you a peaceful night and rest well, see you soon bye

wooooo hoooo hooooo :roftl:

It's still a mystery why he cancelled then?

I know, I heard him say in an interview:

If Diana's not really here, then the stars don't even matter. Now I'm filled to the top of fear, but it's all just a bunch of matter. 'Cause if Diana's not really here, then I don't wanna be either, I wanna be next to her. I cancel, I cancel, I cancel!

If Diana's not really here, then the stars don't even matter. Now I'm filled to the top of fear, but it's all just a bunch of matter. 'Cause if Diana's not really here, then I don't wanna be either, I wanna be next to her. I cancel, I cancel, I cancel!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG Ingieeee :roftl:

That actually makes perfect sense. :mf_rosetinted:

Are we talking about the V festival here? Cos i was there, and there was a lot of confused people when he didnt turn up.

Yup I know.

I was there too, but I learnt on the Friday he wouldn't be performing, so I knew. We had to tell people around us tho, cause the festival hadn't announced anything. Besides, that meant that all the other artists performed earlier, and some people missed these performances arriving at the "official" time.

Who did you see at V ?

Yup I know.

I was there too, but I learnt on the Friday he wouldn't be performing, so I knew. We had to tell people around us tho, cause the festival hadn't announced anything. Besides, that meant that all the other artists performed earlier, and some people missed these performances arriving at the "official" time.

Who did you see at V ?

Ohh! Wich one were you at? I was at Stafford, in the rain and mud.

I saw loads of people. Calvin Harris was awsome, Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, loads of people, it was just an amazing festival. And MUD!:punk:

Ohh! Wich one were you at? I was at Stafford, in the rain and mud.

I saw loads of people. Calvin Harris was awsome, Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, loads of people, it was just an amazing festival. And MUD!:punk:

I was at Chelmsford lol. No rain, no mud! Awww you had Muse! We didnt :tears:

I saw Calvin's performance at Stafford, he looked sober, which wasn't the case on the Sunday :naughty: Did you see Amy? What happened with her in Stafford? I read she arrived late , was booed and thrown stuff at?

I was at Chelmsford lol. No rain, no mud! Awww you had Muse! We didnt :tears:

I saw Calvin's performance at Stafford, he looked sober, which wasn't the case on the Sunday :naughty: Did you see Amy? What happened with her in Stafford? I read she arrived late , was booed and thrown stuff at?

:sneaky2: Well its only a proper festival when theres rain and mud. lol. You didnt have Muse? How?

Where did you see Calvins performance?

Yer i saw Amy for a bit. She was like twenty minits late, and i think her band were actualy singing more than she was. And she was booed a lot yer. I didnt stay and watch her for that long though.

:sneaky2: Well its only a proper festival when theres rain and mud. lol. You didnt have Muse? How?

Where did you see Calvins performance?

Yer i saw Amy for a bit. She was like twenty minits late, and i think her band were actualy singing more than she was. And she was booed a lot yer. I didnt stay and watch her for that long though.

I know lol, i had said i wanted to do a festival in the english mud at least once in my life! Oh well, i have an excuse to go back right? :naughty:

We only went on the Sunday, and Muse was performing on the Saturday in Chelmsford... :(

Saw it on Youtube!

Amy was crap in Chelmsford too :(

BTW, have u by chance recorded the channel 4 coverage of the festival (especially calvin's act?) I was filmed lol, an MFCer told me she saw me on TV, I so want to see this! :roftl::roftl:

I know lol, i had said i wanted to do a festival in the english mud at least once in my life! Oh well, i have an excuse to go back right? :

We only went on the Sunday, and Muse was performing on the Saturday in Chelmsford... :(

Saw it on Youtube!

Amy was crap in Chelmsford too :(

BTW, have u by chance recorded the channel 4 coverage of the festival (especially calvin's act?) I was filmed lol, an MFCer told me she saw me on TV, I so want to see this! :roftl:

Yer exactly.:naughty:

Ahh right! I went for the whole weekend, camping and everything. Muse were amazing.

Oh of corse! Why didnt i think of youtube?:doh:

I did record the channel 4 coverage, but I didnt see calvin's bit on there:boxed: Maybe I didnt watch it all in the end. I'll watch it again properly later. They did all of the filming for it at Chelmsford anyway didnt they, so theres no chance I would be on there. I'll see if I can put it on youtub some how, so we can go you spotting:naughty: Im not very good at that kinda thing though.