tauruslady

If he wasn't so openly gay, I would find him incredibly sexy indeed :wub2::naughty:

I do, nevermind the minor detail!!!

OMG you touched Mr Sparro's shoes? :naughty:

Next time you're about to call me a fangirl, bite your tongue :roftl::roftl:

I did that too at the Botanique tho, I filmed my hand on the speaker and my mobile I had put on the stage, just to prove how close we were and that I wasn't zooming on the video lol. I refrained from grabbing the singer's shoes tho :naughty:

I'm ashamed to say....I felt like one last night....I have a very sore throat this morning and can't wait til the 4th October....:wub2:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't so openly gay, I would find him incredibly sexy indeed :wub2::naughty:

Can't see the difference myself....gay, straight, bi, tree lover if someone is sexy they just are ... and Mr Sparro most definitely is in my eyes!....Yummy!

xx

So we obviously think alike, just that you exert a bit more control when it comes to the shoes.

OR those shoes were not as appealing as Sparro's ones :das:

You mean silver shoes have an unexpected attraction on you? Might be that. Would explain why you tend to lose it in front of men who wear those :naughty:

I'm ashamed to say....I felt like one last night....I have a very sore throat this morning and can't wait til the 4th October....:wub2:

You're going again?

OMG the haircut:roftl:

Do not insult the hair, you know it's blasphemy on this forum! :naughty:

Can't see the difference myself....gay, straight, bi, tree lover if someone is sexy they just are ... and Mr Sparro most definitely is in my eyes!....Yummy!

xx

Agree. But eyes only ! ;)

I do, nevermind the minor detail!!!

so did you get the lyrics and notes right, or are we all going to suffer, 2 bad out of tuners

:wub2: It was fantastic!!!

Like SL said, it was a tiny tiny venue, just a pub with a makeshift stage, where we had our bags and drinks just under Sam's feet, and all the time we were right there, under his nose, with the sweat dripping on us, YUK! HAHAHA

Seriously, it was really cool.

The stage was as tiny as Katy's last week, and equally close. Basically, a dream!

I video'd the whole thing and am in the process of putting them up there, but for now I only have managed to get 2 of them up:

Too Many Questions:

A bit of chatter including farts :roftl::

*Note that I was struggling to get the whole picture on cam, as we were so close that I would have needed a "zoom out" function to capture it all, if that existed, lol!

Sam was really lovely and delivered a great show, he was just too cute for words. Like someone said, he doesn't take himself too seriously, and that is SO refreshing!

He's so natural and funny! I loved him.

We didn't try and meet him at the end as we were all really knackered, but we did see him just before the gig (he walked and stopped to talk to someone just right next to us) but by the time I reacted thinking that I should have spoken to him (again !!) he had moved away :sneaky2: .

Sigh :naughty:.

I agree about the haircut though, it doesn't do him any justice like that. The man does have AMAZING teeth and eyelashes though. He's so pretty! Grumble.

Keep an eye out for the rest of vids that are coming up soon!

Adding "Hot Mess":

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qOg4vWE8YSo

(They are going up very slowly today :thumbdown:)