Mika, such a charming young man

JoseOle

I made a compilation vid of crazy and cute interviews and backstage vids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-O-BBg0nNg

Teehee, I really love to watch it again and again! :blush-anim-cl:

I know there are so many compilation vids, but one more doesn't hurt! Tell me what you think about it!

Bleh, I really hate the bad quality on youtube! Just watch it a from a huge distance :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This video is really sweet and funny and the song you used is really nice to! Thanks for makeing this video I really liked it!:cheerful_h4h: Can I ask you something? In the biggening and in other parts of this video there where bits of Mika dancing with a lady can you tell me which interview/video it is from please because I would really like to see it! Thanks!:original:

This video is really sweet and funny and the song you used is really nice to! Thanks for makeing this video I really liked it!:cheerful_h4h: Can I ask you something? In the biggening and in other parts of this video there where bits of Mika dancing with a lady can you tell me which interview/video it is from please because I would really like to see it! Thanks!:original:

Thank you!

It's this video

:thumb_yello: very funny!

Ohhhh Jose you do really great things when I'm not around:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: Maybe I'll dissapear again till you made more of that awesome compilations. Just what I needed after some bad news again here, the docs are trying to get me down with their bad news, and you make me smile immediately again. Thanks so much for that, love you!!:thumb_yello:

And please go on, make some more:naughty: Maybe one of our fabulous Mikagasmicthread-chatting sort of videos??:das:

:roftl: looks like he is dacing a strange version if the macarena :naughty

He's doing the big girl dance!

Ohhhh Jose you do really great things when I'm not around:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted Maybe I'll dissapear again till you made more of that awesome compilations. Just what I needed after some bad news again here, the docs are trying to get me down with their bad news, and you make me smile immediately again. Thanks so much for that, love you!!:thumb_yello

And please go on, make some more:naughty: Maybe one of our fabulous Mikagasmicthread-chatting sort of videos??:das:

Anouk!! :huglove: Oohnoo bad news again? :no: What happened?

I don't know if I can make a Mikagasmic kinda vid, I'm affraid I'll pass out every minute! But I'll give a try, later on!

Miss you! :wub2: Heel veel sterkte!

Noway!!

It's Brlliant, love the Music as well!!

I can't beleive that i haven't seen most of the videos... You tube surfing here i come... hehehe

Thank you!

If you like I can PM you all the urls to the youtube vids I used in this compilation?

Wwwwwwoooooowwwwww, what a great job! I was smiling all the way. It should have taken you a few days to make this vid! And it was a good idea to take a Queen song, Mika is The Miracle!:wink2:

Thanks all! Next time when I'm bored I'm gonna make a Mikagasmic one! :bleh: Any suggestions for vids and music?

If you make a Mikagasmic video (if you're bored by us!), I think it would be nice to take another song from Queen (what a great band!) Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy! It would be so cute!

*subscribes to watch it later* :biggrin2:

It's worth it :naughty::bleh:

Wwwwwwoooooowwwwww, what a great job! I was smiling all the way. It should have taken you a few days to make this vid! And it was a good idea to take a Queen song, Mika is The Miracle!:wink2:

If you make a Mikagasmic video (if you're bored by us!), I think it would be nice to take another song from Queen (what a great band!) Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy! It would be so cute!

Thaaanks! And thank you for the suggestion! I think Mika and Queen go very well together (no I'm not comparing Freddie and Mika :bleh: )

It probably took me two evenings to make this, but it's so much fun! :naughty: