sorry for question where gay or not

punky1989

Hi I just wanted to say sorry about asking whether mika is gay or not it doesnt matter to me and I love him to bits and that wouldnt change if he is or not I personally think hes not but til he says he is or not I'll know for sure I have learning difficulties and Aspergers and not bad at reading and spelling but not on punction I went special school til 14 but left due to bullying as I not same as everyone else and like certain things others dont anyway hope I didnt offend anyone on here as I enjoy coming on here speaking with other fans my friends dont know what I see in Mika but to me hes funny talented and very gorgous both inside and out Catherine

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Catherine I heard that somewhere too and I gree with what mika says and he is right he not like the likes of mark out of westlife who couldnt say he was and then he did say and going with a boy he was worried about upsetting his girl fans mika doesnt have that worry I hope

it makes me more curious cos he wont say but thats up to him but would like it if he did say he is or not

I think hes either gay or bi as one of my friends and support worker says he propely bi I cant really if someones gay myself didnt know until stefan told me he was I just thought he was different as he didnt like football and stuff like other boys in school as another friend micheal isnt gay and doesnt like other boys stuff which I perfer as I abit in middle girly but tom boyish too sometimes

I think hes either gay or bi as one of my friends and support worker says he propely bi I cant really if someones gay myself didnt know until stefan told me he was I just thought he was different as he didnt like football and stuff like other boys in school as another friend micheal isnt gay and doesnt like other boys stuff which I perfer as I abit in middle girly but tom boyish too sometimes

Nobody was offended, punky -- but as we told you in the previous thread

you started yesterday,

it's not something Mika talks about. As a result, we don't know what his

sexual orientation is, and many of us prefer to respect his wishes not

to discuss it. That's why I pointed you to the FAQ and closed the thread.

dcdeb

Linde, I think you commented before you read. She was appologizing for asking it, not asking if he was or not..

No, I did read it:boxed:But I just get sick of this.

It's kinda annoying, and now they're beginning to talk about it all over again.

And if I'm wrong, sorry, my excuse:thumb_yello:

Hey! Welcome to the MFC! Nice name (My name´s Catherine too! :naughty:)

Mika hasn´t said whether he is gay or not and in a number of interviews he has said that he would rather not say whether he is gay or not. There is a lovely quote he said, which I love, where he says:

"Sexuality in pop is genderless. If you look at icons such as Bowie or Prince, has it got to do with actual sexual orientation? No Has it got to do with style, beauty and class, irrelevant to whether you want to f**k them? Yes."

Did Mika our boy really say that?