Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

Hahahahaha I think Mika will be good in that sort of role as he did the emcee in the Westminster school production of Cabaret and got such good reviews.

What I wouldn't give to have a dream like THAT :D

I would like the private concert, if I ended world hunger there would be many other problems and people would get greedy and more war would rage in more parts of the world :)

WYR Mika sing with the glamazons (look them up, they're a cabaret sort of group of four big girls) or Mika collabourate with the Kooks?

haha I haven't heard either...but I am going to say Kooks.

just because they are more male...annd more Meeks for me!

unless he is gay of course...

I love caberet music, ever heard of Voltaire?

rather..interesting songs but look up zombie prostitue, and I will look up the glamazons and the kooks..but seriously ZP... it is one of the funniest songs I have ever heard.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I haven't heard either...but I am going to say Kooks.

just because they are more male...annd more Meeks for me!

unless he is gay of course...

I love caberet music, ever heard of Voltaire?

rather..interesting songs but look up zombie prostitue, and I will look up the glamazons and the kooks..but seriously ZP... it is one of the funniest songs I have ever heard.

Ok, I will deff do that but I can't ATM because my granddad has a friend over and they're just in the same room playing canasta and I can't even listen to half the songs on shuffle because they're rude and I don't know what I can get away with because his friend is so... Proper!

Granddad's ok, i can do ANYTHING and get away with it hahaha but I will look them up soon ;)

Maybe look up the Coshercot Honeys too, their song "where all lions" is quite good, they're from here in New Zealand :)

Eeeeew his friend was just like "I need to go to the toilet, I havn't gone since 7 (it's 2:22!) and I'm just thinking I didn';t need to hear that!!!

wow! the glamazons were really really good! they were so fun too!

I'm a beautiful curvy woman so WOOT to them!!

the Kooks, I love their accents!!!

and the way they sing. this..is really cool how it sounds.

HAHA I just saw this comment about them, and though it is not true.

"stage school c**nts , the kooks are worse than sabre toothed flying AIDS fleas"

Ok, I will deff do that but I can't ATM because my granddad has a friend over and they're just in the same room playing canasta and I can't even listen to half the songs on shuffle because they're rude and I don't know what I can get away with because his friend is so... Proper!

Granddad's ok, i can do ANYTHING and get away with it hahaha but I will look them up soon ;)

Maybe look up the Coshercot Honeys too, their song "where all lions" is quite good, they're from here in New Zealand :)

Eeeeew his friend was just like "I need to go to the toilet, I havn't gone since 7 (it's 2:22!) and I'm just thinking I didn';t need to hear that!!!

awkward!!! and yah..that songs not too bad but definetly not for the proper :)

I will look them up right nwo.

wow! the glamazons were really really good! they were so fun too!

I'm a beautiful curvy woman so WOOT to them!!

the Kooks, I love their accents!!!

and the way they sing. this..is really cool how it sounds.

HAHA I just saw this comment about them, and though it is not true.

"stage school c**nts , the kooks are worse than sabre toothed flying AIDS fleas"

Yeah, glamazons RULE!

There's Caramella, Candy Apple, Lady finger (her last name is actually finger!) and my favourite is Sarah Orr who played mrs pots in the NY production of Beauty and the Beast and Magenta in, yup, you guessed it! RHPS! And in the Glamazons she is Ginger Snap, the pretty redhead :)

Yes, I LOVE the kooks, did you hear about what happened wityh Luke (the lead singer) and Alex Turner (lead singer of the arctic monkeys)

I looked up the lyrics and I must say that I find it pretty vial, the words, made me feel quite il...

I LOVED IT :D

There's this song by the Brunettes called her Hairagami Set and it sounds like it's not in english but it's just saying all the different ways you can wear your hair...

Le Loom, updos, cross over, monke finger... Etc etc

Would you rather...

Mika have no eyelashes or Mika have no eyebrows?

No eyebrows, I don't like his eyebrows in the GK vid and the eyelashes are part of his beautiful eyes...

And he can always draw them back on ;)

WYR Mika get a drivers' licence or he got a gun licence?

Totally randome I know ;)

Yeah, glamazons RULE!

There's Caramella, Candy Apple, Lady finger (her last name is actually finger!) and my favourite is Sarah Orr who played mrs pots in the NY production of Beauty and the Beast and Magenta in, yup, you guessed it! RHPS! And in the Glamazons she is Ginger Snap, the pretty redhead :)

Yes, I LOVE the kooks, did you hear about what happened wityh Luke (the lead singer) and Alex Turner (lead singer of the arctic monkeys)

I looked up the lyrics and I must say that I find it pretty vial, the words, made me feel quite il...

I LOVED IT :D

There's this song by the Brunettes called her Hairagami Set and it sounds like it's not in english but it's just saying all the different ways you can wear your hair...

Le Loom, updos, cross over, monke finger... Etc etc

YOUR AMAZING!! most people are like "ew Kristine."

I will look that up..I am in a music mood.

no, what happened between them?

edit: Hair song..the music and background rocks!

Drivers lisence!!! Why in the world does he need a gun lisence?!?

Would you rather...

Mika have a beer belly or moobs?

either way his music is amazing and so is he..but hard choice!! :roftl: :roftl:

uhm. uhm...he has such nice pecs..but such nice abs!!

moobs. because then I know he is not drinking to the point of having a beer belly.

YOUR AMAZING!! most people are like "ew Kristine."

I will look that up..I am in a music mood.

no, what happened between them?

edit: Hair song..the music and background rocks!

Hahaha nah, most are like "eeew it's HER!" They don't even care for my name LOL

Well Kooks and Monkeys never really liked eachother from the start but Turner crossed the line when he tried to unplug Kooky Luke's guitar while the Kooks were on stage (!!!) and Luke kicked Alex in the face!

:D

Well Alex bashed (not literally!) Luke in a few interviews for it and Luke went to apologise (when I think it should be Alex who should be sorry) and Alex, being arrogant if you ask me, turned his back and walked away when Luke was talking!

And my friend who, up till recently, worked with the record company that signed the Kooks and had met them and the Arctics said that "Alex Turner is a ****, viva the Kooks!"

either way his music is amazing and so is he..but hard choice!! :roftl: :roftl:

uhm. uhm...he has such nice pecs..but such nice abs!!

moobs. because then I know he is not drinking to the point of having a beer belly.

True but then again, moobs CAN come from excessive use of certain illegal drugs...

I don't think I'll vote in this one, I think both ways are a bit seedy :P

Hahaha nah, most are like "eeew it's HER!" They don't even care for my name LOL

Well Kooks and Monkeys never really liked eachother from the start but Turner crossed the line when he tried to unplug Kooky Luke's guitar while the Kooks were on stage (!!!) and Luke kicked Alex in the face!

:D

Well Alex bashed (not literally!) Luke in a few interviews for it and Luke went to apologise (when I think it should be Alex who should be sorry) and Alex, being arrogant if you ask me, turned his back and walked away when Luke was talking!

And my friend who, up till recently, worked with the record company that signed the Kooks and had met them and the Arctics said that "Alex Turner is a ****, viva the Kooks!"

wow...scary!

no kidding. why would he try to unplug his guitar...

my friend Loves the Arctic Monkeys

True but then again, moobs CAN come from excessive use of certain illegal drugs...

I don't think I'll vote in this one, I think both ways are a bit seedy :P

lol funny...

you wanna hear someone who is amazing, listen to Imogen Heap. she is one of my favorite singers..absolutly outstanding.

wow...scary!

no kidding. why would he try to unplug his guitar...

my friend Loves the Arctic Monkeys

IDK, just a jerk I guess, I think their personalitie's clashed from the beginning, Turner writes about being dirty with women at nightclubs and trying to do all sorts of chickeny things...

Whereas the Kooks talk about their own feelings and a great deal their songs are about their respect and love for women, particularly ones that are true to themselves and keep to their own style (Like "she moves in her own way") and don't follow fashion trends andd see that they're beautiful as they are (a la "shine on")

And most of their fist album was written by Luke Pritchard about his relationship with Katy Melua whom he dated (and spoke with about marrige) while in attendence at Brit school.

So my theory is that the Kooks are sensitive and they clashed with the Arctics because they're a bit more staunche and the arctics, the kooks because they didn't like their attitudes and sensitivity to the world around them.

WYR Mika have a big fight with Pete Wentz or Mika have a fight with Alex Zane?

IDK, just a jerk I guess, I think their personalitie's clashed from the beginning, Turner writes about being dirty with women at nightclubs and trying to do all sorts of chickeny things...

Whereas the Kooks talk about their own feelings and a great deal their songs are about their respect and love for women, particularly ones that are true to themselves and keep to their own style (Like "she moves in her own way") and don't follow fashion trends andd see that they're beautiful as they are (a la "shine on")

And most of their fist album was written by Luke Pritchard about his relationship with Katy Melua whom he dated (and spoke with about marrige) while in attendence at Brit school.

So my theory is that the Kooks are sensitive and they clashed with the Arctics because they're a bit more staunche and the arctics, the kooks because they didn't like their attitudes and sensitivity to the world around them.

Pete Wentz...I just don't like that guy for some reason...I hate FOB live. I hear it and I am like..why would you pay to hear that sh*t?

not that I don't like some of FOB's songs...

I like love everyone music. I am a big hippie at heart. *peace*

Pete Wentz because I don't know that Alex Zane is...

Would you rather...

Mika give a million dollars (or pounds, whichever currency you want...) to a animal shelter or to cancer victims?

Would you rather...

Mika give a million dollars (or pounds, whichever currency you want...) to a animal shelter or to cancer victims?

hmm thats a hard one...

a million dollars might go farther with animals..but then again it might be bought to put them to sleep.

soo cancer victims.

Would you rather...

Alex Zane is the guy that is in the "roxersize" video with Mika.

You know, the vid where Mika does excersize, I would rather AZ because then it would be amusing to see what insults they flung at each other, Zane being a comedian and Mika being... Well... MIKA I think it would actually be a bit funny as long as they sorted things out later...

Pete wentz on the other hand is HUGE in strength, I would be woried that poor little Meeks couldn't hold his own whereas with Pretty boy Alex Zane, he'd probably be more matched :o

I choose the animals because cancer patients can speak out for their own cause but animals can't and I'm a zoologist at heart :)

AAAAAND Kristine, I looked up Imogen Heap and saw headlock (I think) it's really good, like her :)

Alex Zane is the guy that is in the "roxersize" video with Mika.

You know, the vid where Mika does excersize, I would rather AZ because then it would be amusing to see what insults they flung at each other, Zane being a comedian and Mika being... Well... MIKA I think it would actually be a bit funny as long as they sorted things out later...

Pete wentz on the other hand is HUGE in strength, I would be woried that poor little Meeks couldn't hold his own whereas with Pretty boy Alex Zane, he'd probably be more matched :o

I choose the animals because cancer patients can speak out for their own cause but animals can't and I'm a zoologist at heart :)

AAAAAND Kristine, I looked up Imogen Heap and saw headlock (I think) it's really good, like her :)

favorite song is hide and seek and just for now...headlock is not my favorite...

I am pretty sure Mika could hold his own. since he was bullied in school. but it would probably be funnier with Zane.

edit: Plus have you seen Mika's arms?!

IMG_158100000.jpg

Oh my!!! I've seen that one before but...it's always nice to see *sigh*

Would you rather...

become ruler of the free world or a coati?:roftl:

hahha cuuute!!

of course Mika would have nothing to do with Milking said coati...but he did like them.

ruler of the free world would be really, really difficult...but I would have to say ruler of the free world. I like my human-ness.

favorite song is hide and seek and just for now...headlock is not my favorite...

I am pretty sure Mika could hold his own. since he was bullied in school. but it would probably be funnier with Zane.

edit: Plus have you seen Mika's arms?!

IMG_158100000.jpg

OMFG!

No, I HADN'T seen that before!

Like, I knew the Mikster had muscles and was lean and fit and a BIT strong but... JEEZ LOISE THAT'S JUST>>>>>

A bit scary.....

WYR

Give Mika an item of your clothes

OOOR

HAVE an item of Mika's clothes?

WYR

Be in a play that Mika wrote

Or

Mika be in a play that YOU wrote

WYR

Mika go to war

Or

Go to war with Mika

OMFG!

No, I HADN'T seen that before!

Like, I knew the Mikster had muscles and was lean and fit and a BIT strong but... JEEZ LOISE THAT'S JUST>>>>>

A bit scary.....

WYR

Give Mika an item of your clothes

OOOR

HAVE an item of Mika's clothes?

WYR

Be in a play that Mika wrote

Or

Mika be in a play that YOU wrote

WYR

Mika go to war

Or

Go to war with Mika

definetly have one of Mika's clothes..they might smell like him too :D

eh eh eh...have Mika be in a play I wrote...can you say :chkn:?

he would be singing..a lot.

probably loosing some clothing throughout too

oo thats hard..uh..depends which war. neither. :thumb_yello:

I know I saw that pic and I was like:

:shocked:

and then

:arf2:

anddd

:wub2: