Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, tough..........dress:naughty:

bury mika in ice, the lava will kill him right away, but mika can live threw the ice, i would only put like 4 pieces on his stomach! lol :naughty:

interesting idea :das:

when I first read your WYR I think it is so romantic and sweet and cute and I'd pick the 1st one: lock lips with Mika for 1 whole minute, cuz that is so sweet and agressive like and romantic totally and after we'd be so caught up in it we'd do it again and then spend the day with eachother.....hehe!

would you rather:

have dinner with Mika and after he walked you up to your front door steps and you smiled at him very sweet and he gave you a sorta seductive look and just grabbed you tightly and kissed you hard but gentle a french kiss on the lips and after you hugged eachother and he said "goodbye Love" or have dinner with Mika and after dinner he invited you up to his room and then when you were in his apartment/house Mika and you walked into his kitchen you were turned the other way and Mika was facing your back and you turned around to say something but when you did he grabbed you agresivley and gave you a french kiss and he said make love to me and you refused and said I can't we just met and you also said I'll call you 2morrow and he said "goodbye Love" *swoon*:wub2:how romantic go ahead answer!!

Whoa! They both would be sooooo scrumptious!!!! So I guess I would pick the second one. It is so much fun to dream.

wyr

mika cancle is paris gig because larengitis

or

tries to do the show, but after 10 minutes, cant say a single word? *w/ larengitis*

Cancel. Because 1) he's cancelled shows before and 2) too much strain on his voice is not good.

Would you rather...

Be a BG or a LG?

Cancel. Because 1) he's cancelled shows before and 2) too much strain on his voice is not good.

Would you rather...

Be a BG or a LG?

ummmm

ummmmm

ummmmmm

ummmmmmm

ummmmmm

ummmmm

ummmm

idk! ahhh

ive nvr seen him kissing his lollipop girls, so a bg, lol

ummmm

ummmmm

ummmmmm

ummmmmmm

ummmmmm

ummmmm

ummmm

idk! ahhh

ive nvr seen him kissing his lollipop girls, so a bg, lol

Hahaha I agree with that!

And he gets closer to his BG's :o

WYR

Mika (reportedly) getting caught in US with a tranny working... Person...

Or Mika (reportedly) be pregnant with his OWN child?

Well it's not as if we could GET any weirder! :D

Hahaha I agree with that!

And he gets closer to his BG's :o

WYR

Mika (reportedly) getting caught in US with a tranny working... Person...

Or Mika (reportedly) be pregnant with his OWN child?

Well it's not as if we could GET any weirder! :D

well a while bac, my friend and i joked that (like on sims) he got aubducted by aliens, and *she and mika were married, and at such a younge age* gave birth to me, but they were too young to have their own child, so they gave me to the neighbors,

so id go w/ get pregnent, cuz he gave birth to me :P lmao... were quite crazy!

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

YOUR FRIEND IS SICK AND DANGEROUS. DON'T BE HER FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FRIEND IS SICK AND DANGEROUS. DON'T BE HER FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did THAT come from?

I don't think her friend actually MEANT to be dodgy or dangerous, it's only a hyperthetic game!

Yeah, I believe THAT Mika-fan1001!

Maybe he's some simple celled organism and if we were all his kids we could self reproduce and creat millions of little Mikas!

What a wonderful world that would be :D

Where did THAT come from?

I don't think her friend actually MEANT to be dodgy or dangerous, it's only a hyperthetic game!

Maybe he's some simple celled organism and if we were all his kids we could self reproduce and creat millions of little Mikas!

May be I did not understand, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Itend to get little protective about all the ones I love you know. No hard feelings!:blush-anim-cl:

thatd b amazing, but it was funny my we were out golfing (my friend who said that mika was my dad, my friend *her sister* and i) and we were w/ our gold instructor, and her fone went off and it was lollipop! and i was about to swing and im like ITS MY DADDY! and my friend was like "i dnt think ur daddy is on the golf course, ur have allusions :lol3:" and i was like, "no, listen, its him!" and my other friend was like "OOPS! i left my husband on loud (meaning her ringtone)" and our golf instructor was like "wait a min. are u guys talking about that gay singer dude? u guys crazy" and were like ":mf_rosetinted: dont talk bout him that way" and i yelled "im mikas son" meaning to yell 'mikas my dad' so now my friends bring that up and laugh at me for being his SON! lol

thatd b amazing, but it was funny my we were out golfing (my friend who said that mika was my dad, my friend *her sister* and i) and we were w/ our gold instructor, and her fone went off and it was lollipop! and i was about to swing and im like ITS MY DADDY! and my friend was like "i dnt think ur daddy is on the golf course, ur have allusions :lol3:" and i was like, "no, listen, its him!" and my other friend was like "OOPS! i left my husband on loud (meaning her ringtone)" and our golf instructor was like "wait a min. are u guys talking about that gay singer dude? u guys crazy" and were like ":mf_rosetinted: dont talk bout him that way" and i yelled "im mikas son" meaning to yell 'mikas my dad' so now my friends bring that up and laugh at me for being his SON! lol

ROFLMAO!

Yeah, Rosinakiwi was talking about how she went into the music store and asked if they had LiveICM and the guy was like "No-one wants to listen to that gay puff music" or similar and she got him fired!

I also got a guy at school in trouble with his MOTHER because he kept yelling unrepeatible things at me about Mika!

Seriously, he was in BIG trouble!

Hahaha Mika's son!

So I guess your name is Alice then :D

Bags Humphrey, we can be sisters!

WYR

Be Mika's fashion designer

or

Be Mika's hairdresser/makeup artist?

ROFLMAO!

Yeah, Rosinakiwi was talking about how she went into the music store and asked if they had LiveICM and the guy was like "No-one wants to listen to that gay puff music" or similar and she got him fired!

I also got a guy at school in trouble with his MOTHER because he kept yelling unrepeatible things at me about Mika!

Seriously, he was in BIG trouble!

Hahaha Mika's son!

So I guess your name is Alice then :D

Bags Humphrey, we can be sisters!

WYR

Be Mika's fashion designer

or

Be Mika's hairdresser/makeup artist?

hmmmm idk fashion designer, im scared what he might do w/ a makeup brush!!! lol

yes, my name is alice, jk

we are sisters, lmao :bleh:

that CD manager guy is a puff!!! how olds ur friend?

hmmmm idk fashion designer, im scared what he might do w/ a makeup brush!!! lol

yes, my name is alice, jk

we are sisters, lmao :bleh:

that CD manager guy is a puff!!! how olds ur friend?

She's nearly 20 :)

But there are just so many stories I hear of this sort of thing!

I think it makes Mika AND his fans stronger. Growing up in such an environment as school when he wasn't too popular made him very strong.

I look up to him for being so strong but I so feel for him for having grown up with such aweful people.

I don't think bullies need love like some say they do, I think they need padded walls and straight jackets!

Sorry, all emotional after having just wrote in the "Wish Mika luck for 4th july show" thread

WYR

Mika wear a grey cardigan or Mika wear grey sweat pants ;)

BACKWARDS: So all the blood doesn't rush to his head and give him brain damage and cause perminent blindness!

She's nearly 20 :)

But there are just so many stories I hear of this sort of thing!

I think it makes Mika AND his fans stronger. Growing up in such an environment as school when he wasn't too popular made him very strong.

I look up to him for being so strong but I so feel for him for having grown up with such aweful people.

I don't think bullies need love like some say they do, I think they need padded walls and straight jackets!

Sorry, all emotional after having just wrote in the "Wish Mika luck for 4th july show" thread

WYR

Mika wear a grey cardigan or Mika wear grey sweat pants ;)

BACKWARDS: So all the blood doesn't rush to his head and give him brain damage and cause perminent blindness!

i agree w/ u!

idk, either, lol

*in my last mika dreams, he got to wear my sweatpants :wub2:

i agree w/ u!

idk, either, lol

*in my last mika dreams, he got to wear my sweatpants :wub2:

Haha okkk

Go on a gondola ride with M in Venis or go up the eifil tower with M in Paris?

But not in Paris tonight so don't think you can get away with "AND go to his show" :D

Haha okkk

Go on a gondola ride with M in Venis or go up the eifil tower with M in Paris?

But not in Paris tonight so don't think you can get away with "AND go to his show" :D

hmmm last time i went on a gondola (the 1st time actually) i sobbed,

hmmmm the eifel tower cuz thatd b pretty?? i actually have no clue wat one id do