Friends

Isa

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have that 15th anniversary dvd box? I wonder if the episodes really are longer? Or what they mean by that :blink:

i own the entire series... all 10 seasons:wub2:

they are longer... a few jokes here and there

i own the entire series... all 10 seasons:wub2:

they are longer... a few jokes here and there

Ow cool! I had all the seasons (bought seperately, like the first ever dvd's to come out). But some of them don't work anymore + my dog ate one of the boxes :boxed: So I was thinking of buying this one :naughty: Still very expensive tho.. I'll wait a bit :teehee:

Ow cool! I had all the seasons (bought seperately, like the first ever dvd's to come out). But some of them don't work anymore + my dog ate one of the boxes :boxed: So I was thinking of buying this one :naughty: Still very expensive tho.. I'll wait a bit :teehee:

i don't think i've seen the 15th anniversary edition. :teehee:

i fall asleep watching friends every night :naughty: 3 episodes play in a row at about that time. except they mix them up. (3rd season episode, followed by a 1st season etc..)

i don't think i've seen the 15th anniversary edition. :teehee:

i fall asleep watching friends every night :naughty: 3 episodes play in a row at about that time. except they mix them up. (3rd season episode, followed by a 1st season etc..)

Oh! I know the feeling! I did the same thing:teehee:

Recently it's melrose place tho :aah::roftl: They're re-airing the old ones and it's good stuff to fall asleep with! :teehee:

I own all the dvd's, but I'm kinda frustrated that this 15th anniversary box has got more extra's. (And it's cheaper than the combined costs of buying all seasons seperately, like I did a couple of years ago.) :aah:

But other than that, I love Friends. :wub2:

• 11 months later...
Does anyone have that 15th anniversary dvd box? I wonder if the episodes really are longer? Or what they mean by that :blink:

I own all the dvd's, but I'm kinda frustrated that this 15th anniversary box has got more extra's. (And it's cheaper than the combined costs of buying all seasons seperately, like I did a couple of years ago.) :aah:

But other than that, I love Friends. :wub2:

Yep, that is frustrating...

I bought the anniversary box though! Couldn't resist :naughty: I'm surprised it only has dutch and english subtitles. And no other languages as audio. But wow, what a good spend! EVERY episode is longer, some just have extra lines, but sometimes there are even entire new scenes and storylines! :teehee: I also love the booklet and the extras. Yep, very glad I got it :thumb_yello:

81y8mnhlxlaa1500.jpg