Where can I send him a birthday present???

Rainbow

erm...I was just wondering wheter I could send him something for his birthday...by mail...and not having to send it through someone...does anyone knows where can I send him something?...Please:wub2:!

Thank you, xoxo!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm...I was just wondering wheter I could send him something for his birthday...by mail...and not having to send it through someone...does anyone knows where can I send him something?...Please:wub2:!

Thank you, xoxo!

If only I knew that!! I would be the happiest person in the world, and he would be the most mailed person in the world:naughty:

This is a tricky one, as normally it would be best to send it to his management or the record company, addresses are in the FAQs.

You could send it to him personally, if you are going to one of the shows in July.

But if you want to make sure it really does get to him, you could get it send with the official birthday present. Get in touch with Avoca or myself for that.

And that's exactly why nobody knows! :wink2::naughty:

:naughty:That's understandable! Would you like to get thousands of letters from people you don't know from Adam?:blink: That would be weird! One or two letters, ok, but thousands?? At the beginning, you feel special and loved, but in the end, I think I would loose my marbles:boxed:

This is a tricky one, as normally it would be best to send it to his management or the record company, addresses are in the FAQs.

You could send it to him personally, if you are going to one of the shows in July.

But if you want to make sure it really does get to him, you could get it send with the official birthday present. Get in touch with Avoca or myself for that.

well said :thumb_yello: