MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the booky wook in class one day and I was laughing for like 5 minutes..it was something like 'my willy done burp' or something..I don't remember. I don't know why I thought that was so funny

:lmfao::lmao:

I remember that line! I thought it was hilarious too! it was!! "my willy did a burp" I think :roftl: :roftl:

I want to read Booky Wook again, I def will sometime this summer!

and he's gonna be releasing another book by the end of this year :mf_lustslow:

o no o no o no, what do i do where do i get it, how, im gonna faint on u shaza! lol

http://www.amazon.com :wink2::naughty:

:lmfao::lmao:

I remember that line! I thought it was hilarious too! it was!! "my willy did a burp" I think :roftl: :roftl:

I want to read Booky Wook again, I def will sometime this summer!

and he's gonna be releasing another book by the end of this year :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao: I don't even remember what he was talking about but it was hilarious!

Ohh another one? Yay!

Are they really making it into a movie? Because that'd be pretty amazing.

I've a questiooooon... Are you more a MFC Addicted than a Mika Addicted?

ummmmm saying that i have about 500+ pics of mika on my comp (i have to delete a lot when my fiends come over, they sit me down and watch me to make sure i do) i would say im equal.

that was a very good question *round of applause*

Yes. I've never been too Mika addicted. Maybe a little when I first joined..but not really.

Have you ever went to a Mika gig?

ummmmm saying that i have about 500+ pics of mika on my comp (i have to delete a lot when my fiends come over, they sit me down and watch me to make sure i do) i would say im equal.

that was a very good question *round of applause*

Thx for the applauses! :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, I'm with you, but I didn't delete them cuz of my friends, but cuz of my hard drive space :naughty: It was fuuuull!

Girls... 140 replies in one day on this thread! :punk:

Have you ever went to a Mika gig?

Thx for the applauses! :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, I'm with you, but I didn't delete them cuz of my friends, but cuz of my hard drive space :naughty: It was fuuuull!

hehe thats been a problem in the past 4 me 2!!!! yay! lol

we might

actually no,

its regular pieces of ice, with crushed ide ontop of it, doesnt that sound delish???

:mf_lustslow:

that's not a mr freeze :naughty:

it's just flavoured ice in a long tube.

i dnt have the time, i am terribly sorry!!!!!!!

Uh oh!! Russell's not happy now!!

brand.jpg

*Russell looking at Dev* lol!

Yes. A year ago in 5 days :tears: Maybe that's why I'm not so obsessed now. I'm sure I will be when the new cd come out

Hehe, I'm feeling very related to you. I've never saw him alive though... I've been listening LiCM for more than 9 months now... 9 months ago I was insainly in love with him, now... not that much, I still love him, of course, bu I really need new stuff from him... And I'm not tired of listeninf LiCM, is jut that I wanna hear some more great songs, does that makes any sense?

:mf_lustslow:

that's not a mr freeze :naughty:

it's just flavoured ice in a long tube.

Uh oh!! Russell's not happy now!!

brand.jpg

*Russell looking at Dev* lol!

yes, i cant help myself, im guilty:blush-anim-cl: lmao, look wat uve done to me, another obsession headed towards the books :naughty:

Hehe, I'm feeling very related to you. I've never saw him alive though... I've been listening LiCM for more than 9 months now... 9 months ago I was insainly in love with him, now... not that much, I still love him, of course, bu I really need new stuff from him... And I'm not tired of listeninf LiCM, is jut that I wanna hear some more great songs, does that makes any sense?

Exactly! Well I am a little tired of LICM. It's been a while since I've listened to it.

:lmfao: I don't even remember what he was talking about but it was hilarious!

Ohh another one? Yay!

Are they really making it into a movie? Because that'd be pretty amazing.

Me neither, but I remembered that line too :naughty:

They were meant to be making it into a movie, but apparently that's not going ahead anymore :sad: Russell and/or his people don't want all of America and such to know about his troubled past, in case they look down on him for it, so they are not gonna make it into a movie :(

I've a questiooooon... Are you more a MFC Addicted than a Mika Addicted?

VERY good question... I think I am more MFC addicted, I was obsessed with Mika, and even though he's still dear to me, I'm not obsessed. lol :naughty: what about you?