The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

Oh ok:naughty:. Well, you can see on many siggies list of gigs people have been to and stuff. Anyway.

Oh yeah, a banner!! No, I don't think you would be asked out... Why? As long as you don't kill someone with it haha:roftl:

I would maybe take a loud speaker and scream things at him lool. Kidding. THAT wouldn't be allowed:naughty:

i think he'd be pissed! That's it!:naughty: have you seen the "long way from home" documentary?...(bet you did)...remember when the filming guy asked him: "so...why did you write GK?" and he said "that's a very expensive camera you're holding"...( I love that part!)...so...if I'll go with a banner like that...maybe he'll tell me "those tickets you bought were pretty expensive! Don't waste them!...you'd better hide that or...else":roftl:(can you imagine??)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he'd be pissed! That's it!:naughty: have you seen the "long way from home" documentary?...(bet you did)...remember when the filming guy asked him: "so...why did you write GK?" and he said "that's a very expensive camera you're holding"...( I love that part!)...so...if I'll go with a banner like that...maybe he'll tell me "those tickets you bought were pretty expensive! Don't waste them!...you'd better hide that or...else":roftl:(can you imagine??)

Yeah, I've seen the doc, I have the DVD and I loooooooOOOOooOOoOoOve it!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I also love the part about the purse/wallet!! haha

Yeah, so he would talk to you hahahah!!!!

Tell you about what?:blink:

The thing is, I CAN'T be SURE I'll be able to go to his next tour! I don't ask much: just ONE gig, that would be enough! One gig per year, like Orishas! But he HAS to come to Switzerland more often if I want to make one gig a year:naughty:

You ll see that one gig is never enough...I saw him performing in Arcachon this summer and it was the first time I saw him on stage...and I talk to him too (he is so kind and handsome: his look uhh !! can't resist anyway) ...and now it is just impossible for me to think that it was my first and last gig ever...What did I do ? I worked for the summer holidays to be able to go to his next gig, even if it is in London (I d love to see him performing in his hometown lol) .. Anyway, now, one isn't enough (for me ...) One or Two per year is very good !

I am pretty sure you will see him on stage, the next time he comes to Switzerland, just make sure you are there lol !

You ll see that one gig is never enough...I saw him performing in Arcachon this summer and it was the first time I saw him on stage...and I talk to him too (he is so kind and handsome: his look uhh !! can't resist anyway) ...and now it is just impossible for me to think that it was my first and last gig ever...What did I do ? I worked for the summer holidays to be able to go to his next gig, even if it is in London (I d love to see him performing in his hometown lol) .. Anyway, now, one isn't enough (for me ...) One or Two per year is very good !

I am pretty sure you will see him on stage, the next time he comes to Switzerland, just make sure you are there lol !

Saluuuut!:naughty:

Oui, je veux je veux. Mais j'ai quand même manquer la tournée LICM, ce qui me rend diiiiiiiiiiingue snif snif. Ct bien Arcachon je suppose?:bleh:

Magique, j'étais au premier rang; et il y avait une petite avancée juste devant moi a ma hauteur, il y est venu 2-3 fois waaa ... comme dans un reve ! autrement, on a dansé, sauté, chanté toute la soirée... C'est pour ca que je n'attend plus qu'une chose : le revoir en concert ... Je pensais qu'il y aurait un concert a londres cet été mais nn, trop dommage je pars demain matin pour londres mais qui sait, je pourrais le croiser dans une rue lol ... Nn j'arrete de rever ! Courage : je suis sure que tu le verra ! il y aura d'autres occasion .. Imagine Arcachon, c'est minuscule pourtant il a réussi a venir et ameuter 9000 personnes ... Il repassera bien a Geneves, ou meme dans une ville en france, italie, pres de la frontiere ... enfin j'espere que tu aura l'occasion d'aller le voir, c'est tellement de bonheur !

Magique, j'étais au premier rang; et il y avait une petite avancée juste devant moi a ma hauteur, il y est venu 2-3 fois waaa ... comme dans un reve ! autrement, on a dansé, sauté, chanté toute la soirée... C'est pour ca que je n'attend plus qu'une chose : le revoir en concert ... Je pensais qu'il y aurait un concert a londres cet été mais nn, trop dommage je pars demain matin pour londres mais qui sait, je pourrais le croiser dans une rue lol ... Nn j'arrete de rever ! Courage : je suis sure que tu le verra ! il y aura d'autres occasion .. Imagine Arcachon, c'est minuscule pourtant il a réussi a venir et ameuter 9000 personnes ... Il repassera bien a Geneves, ou meme dans une ville en france, italie, pres de la frontiere ... enfin j'espere que tu aura l'occasion d'aller le voir, c'est tellement de bonheur !

Je suis sûre que c troooooooooooop magnifique!! Une de mes amies est allée le voir au Paléo et elle m'a dit que ct génial!!

Oh trop bien! J'aime tellement Londres! Moi tu vois, ya exactement pil poil une année, gt à Cambridge pour un cours de langue. Ca me manque tellement!!!!

C trop dommage qu'il fasse pas de concert à Londres en effet...

Oui, j'espère vraiment aller le voir, c devenu comme un petit rêve:naughty:

I just wish I had a bunch of friends to go with.

Oh yeah, me too! Then my mum would allow me to go abroad to see him! Maybe she would allow me to go alone, but she wouldn't appreciate AT ALL:thumbdown:

Oh yeah, me too! Then my mum would allow me to go abroad to see him! Maybe she would allow me to go alone, but she wouldn't appreciate AT ALL:thumbdown:

It's not that I'm not allowed.

I'm 34.

It's not that I'm not allowed.

I'm 34.

Yeah, I know:wink2:.

The thing is, I don't have friends who are obsessed fans of Mika... If I go to one of his gigs, I would like to go early, and to stay late to have a chance of meeting him. My friends wouldn't like that:naughty:

Yeah, I know:wink2:.

The thing is, I don't have friends who are obsessed fans of Mika... If I go to one of his gigs, I would like to go early, and to stay late to have a chance of meeting him. My friends wouldn't like that:naughty:

Me too. I like to be with someone. My problem is my eyesight is not too good and I use a wheelchair for long distance walking. I get tired easily if I walk a long way. It would be the problem of getting on trains and planes.

Thats why I like to be with a friend who would help me if I needed it.

I just wish I had a bunch of friends to go with.

I didn't either. :cool:

I went to the first gig alone, no one of my friends wanted to come with me, they didn’t know about Mika, and the few who did know who he was didn't like his music.:thumbdown:

But look what happened; now I have a great bunch of friends from this place to go to the gigs with.

We travel from all over Europe, meet and share hotel rooms and goes to his concerts and the one of the most beautiful things is that we all appreciate Mika for the brilliant musician he is:wub2: and are having so much fun together!:wub2:

Please don't worry, this can happen to you too, just hang in there!:thumb_yello:

I didn't either. :cool:

I went to the first gig alone, no one of my friends wanted to come with me, they didn’t know about Mika, and the few who did know who he was didn't like his music.:thumbdown:

But look what happened; now I have a great bunch of friends from this place to go to the gigs with.

We travel from all over Europe, meet and share hotel rooms and goes to his concerts and the one of the most beautiful things is that we all appreciate Mika for the brilliant musician he is:wub2: and are having so much fun together!:wub2:

Please don't worry, this can happen to you too, just hang in there!:thumb_yello:

I sure will.:roftl:

Me too. I like to be with someone. My problem is my eyesight is not too good and I use a wheelchair for long distance walking. I get tired easily if I walk a long way. It would be the problem of getting on trains and planes.

Thats why I like to be with a friend who would help me if I needed it.

Oh, yes, I see... Oblige them then:naughty:

I tell my mum I could meet people from the MFC but she doesn't trust the Internet lol.

you see...i came to Amsterdam by myself but i wasn't alone even for a second! :wub2: ya know what i mean? i met people i have only talked to virtually and it was all great!

Hello ircazo!:thumb_yello:

It was so nice meeting you in Amsterdam!:wub2:

Oh, yes, I see... Oblige them then:naughty:

I tell my mum I could meet people from the MFC but she doesn't trust the Internet lol.

We have all got to arrange meeting up places.

And we all live in the different countries.