The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

I have to be 14 to go to a concert, but IngievV is trying to get me an autograph, and she'll give Mika the little bear plushie I bought for him! I'm so happy now! Thanks Ingrid!

Yeah, I've asked a friend to get me an autograph if she can meet Mika:punk:. But I don't think she'll REALLY try, because she "just likes his music" and is not "a big fan" you know:wink2:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be 14 to go to a concert, but IngievV is trying to get me an autograph, and she'll give Mika the little bear plushie I bought for him! I'm so happy now! Thanks Ingrid!

oh! OMG, lucky u!!!:shocked: sweeeet...bear....:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I wish i could get an autograph from him... :tears: and and i'd give him aaaaaaaaa koala-that's my fav animal:blush-anim-cl: i hope he likes koalas:naughty:

grrr. i am frustrated i have yet been to a mika concert. and the worst part is my mom is gunna be in paris th same day as his concert!!lkjafds;lkjdf;j!!!!:furious:okay...done:mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i've already begged and was even gunna save up my money but the plane ticket alone is about 5 years of birthday and christmas money:naughty:

:shocked:wait i just had a brilliant idea...my flute is the same price as a plane ticket...hmmmm:naughty:

well just wanted to tell y'all i felt the same way:bleh:

Oh no! Why? May be you're dreaming about him all day, and looking for pics in the mikagasmic tread, may be you're OBSESSED.. But a bad influence.. NOOOOOOO, Not mr. Twinkle! He's so.. cute! :wub2::naughty:

Yes, I think Im obsessed, but Im never ever ever gonna be able to go to a gig until i leave home in like, 10 years. Im not even allowed to play LICM on full blast or else it gets confiscated. :blink:

grrr. i am frustrated i have yet been to a mika concert. and the worst part is my mom is gunna be in paris th same day as his concert!!lkjafds;lkjdf;j!!!!:furious:okay...done:mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i've already begged and was even gunna save up my money but the plane ticket alone is about 5 years of birthday and christmas money:naughty:

:shocked:wait i just had a brilliant idea...my flute is the same price as a plane ticket...hmmmm:naughty:

well just wanted to tell y'all i felt the same way:bleh:

:huh:I understand your frustration, my friend:bleh:Some friends of mine will see Mika this summer, in the Paléo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland. I'll be in Italy with my family. Not that I'm not looking forward to going to Italy eh! But it IS frustrating.

Yes, I think Im obsessed, but Im never ever ever gonna be able to go to a gig until i leave home in like, 10 years. Im not even allowed to play LICM on full blast or else it gets confiscated. :blink:

Same with me.. I think my parents will aloud me to go to a concert when I'm 14, but I'll have to pay it myself.. :thumbdown: I'll start saving money now, so I'll be able to pay it.. but I may not play LICM as loud as I want cos my sisters and parents don't like Mika..

But, once you'll be able to see Mika! think positive, think about Mika giving you a biiiiiiiig hug :bleh:

What? How did you hear this? i've been too busy reading the luke thread and catching up on all my subscribed threads to even investigate new news...

I'm fairly sure that Mika wasn't there, but they did give out signed C.D.'s to people to celebrate their 6 year anniversary. Maybe thats what you were thinking of?

yeah I don't know :boxed:

here is the link of what I thought

.....wait I just looked and they took the ad out, but I do remember something with MIKA.... oh well...too late anyway! :boxed:

:wink2:

Same with me.. I think my parents will aloud me to go to a concert when I'm 14, but I'll have to pay it myself.. :thumbdown: I'll start saving money now, so I'll be able to pay it.. but I may not play LICM as loud as I want cos my sisters and parents don't like Mika..

But, once you'll be able to see Mika! think positive, think about Mika giving you a biiiiiiiig hug :bleh:

Does he give hugs for free? WOOOW. Im saving now...

*I'm confused...

I really adore Mika,and I admire him(bcs of everything...)

and I respect him as well :huglove: ,

but since I'm here and since I think that he's soOo perfect,

I'm more sad and depressed than happy-shouldn't it be opposite?:emot-sad:

*I don't know does somebody fell the same way?

*Almost the only thing which makes me happy is when i save new(4 me) pics of his,especially where he smiles(OMG,I feel like I've already written this:jawdrop:...)

*And...just...When I see how many of you met him,or many of u are going on his next gig and u probably will meet him-well u r 100% gonna see him live there...I just get kind a jealous,but more sad...bcs I don't hope anymore...Can't believe that I'm saying this-but i think that I'll never see him live or meet him.

*London,Mika,gig,tickets...Everything seems soOo far away from me and unreachable...:tears:

But,still,I just can't get off the MFC,bcs I'll miss everything.

And I feel a bit like a PC prisoner...:throw:

*Do u understand me?The MFC isn't fault...It's just...

*Oh,f*c*,I'm so damn lost.:tears::tears: (I'm really crying now...)

*Izvinite sto sam vas smorila narode...

Translation: 'Sry bcs I bored u people...'

Daniela.

*I don't know does somebody fell the same way?

*Do u understand me?The MFC isn't fault...It's just...

*Oh,f*c*,I'm so damn lost.:tears::tears: (I'm really crying now...)

Izvinite sto sam vas smorila narode

Translation: 'Sry bcs I bored u people...'

Daniela.

:flowers2::huglove::tears:Nooooo please, don't be sad!! You know, I kinda feel the same way sometimes (and I don't say that just to cheer you up). When I think about Mika, I have this frustration because I would like to talk with him. I don't want to date him, nor to have s*x with him or anything, I'm not interested in that. All I would like is to meet him, to talk about everything; serious and stupid things. I would like to get to know him, to be friends. And I really would like to see him live! When I watch the DVD or read certain posts on MFC, I feel blue and sad, and frustrated... When I see a picture of him, it's not enough. Then I spend the whole afternoon finding other pics. When I listen to his songs, it's for the whole day!! I've never been like that before. Is it that, to be a fan? I don't know. But I think I have a mental illness: I'm Mika-obsessed:naughty:

And please, don't worry! If you really want to see Mika live, you'll be able to go to one of his gigs, and even to more than one! Don't loose hope! And also, think there are much more serious stuff in the world than not seing Mika (it's what I think when I'm blue, and then I feel stupid lol... Maybe that can help!!). Come on, chin up!!!!:huglove:

P.S: You're not boring anyone, this thread is for complaining. That's why it's soooo genius ^^

i had a dream last night i finally got my aunt *not mom..weird* to drive me to the bell centre in montreal to go to a gig, but me? Oh i wake up before we get there.

:naughty::naughty:Then you want to fall asleep again and really hope your dream will continue... *sigh*