The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

Nooooo please, don't be sad!! You know, I kinda feel the same way sometimes (and I don't say that just to cheer you up). When I think about Mika, I have this frustration because I would like to talk with him. I don't want to date him, nor to have s*x with him or anything, I'm not interested in that. All I would like is to meet him, to talk about everything; serious and stupid things. I would like to get to know him, to be friends. And I really would like to see him live! When I watch the DVD or read certain posts on MFC, I feel blue and sad, and frustrated... When I see a picture of him, it's not enough. Then I spend the whole afternoon finding other pics. When I listen to his songs, it's for the whole day!! I've never been like that before. Is it that, to be a fan? I don't know. But I think I have a mental illness: I'm Mika-obsessed

And please, don't worry! If you really want to see Mika live, you'll be able to go to one of his gigs, and even to more than one! Don't loose hope! And also, think there are much more serious stuff in the world than not seing Mika (it's what I think when I'm blue, and then I feel stupid lol... Maybe that can help!!). Come on, chin up!!!!:huglove:

P.S: You're not boring anyone, this thread is for complaining. That's why it's soooo genius ^^

Thank you friend :tears: I'll try:emot-sad: ... I will...You r wonderful :huglove::flowers2::flowers2:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*I'm confused...

I really adore Mika,and I admire him(bcs of everything...)

and I respect him as well ,

but since I'm here and since I think that he's soOo perfect,

I'm more sad and depressed than happy-shouldn't it be opposite?

*I don't know does somebody fell the same way?

*Almost the only thing which makes me happy is when i save new(4 me) pics of his,especially where he smiles(OMG,I feel like I've already written this)

*And...just...When I see how many of you met him,or many of u are going on his next gig and u probably will meet him-well u r 100% gonna see him live there...I just get kind a jealous,but more sad...bcs I don't hope anymore...Can't believe that I'm saying this-but i think that I'll never see him live or meet him.

*London,Mika,gig,tickets...Everything seems soOo far away from me and unreachable...:tears:

But,still,I just can't get off the MFC,bcs I'll miss everything.

And I feel a bit like a PC prisoner...:throw:

*Do u understand me?The MFC isn't fault...It's just...

*Oh,f*c*,I'm so damn lost.:tears::tears: (I'm really crying now...)

*Izvinite sto sam vas smorila narode...

Translation: 'Sry bcs I bored u people...'

Daniela.

Sounds like you’re going through a really tough time right now, but try to think about it this way:

Mika is a young artist; he has just started his career and you are young too, (sorry I took a peek at your profile).

There’s many more years and many more shows to come.

When you get older, just a few years, you will be able to make your own decisions and maybe you can travel to other countries to se him if he doesn’t come to yours.:wink2:

Please don’t be sad, it’s quite natural to wish that you could be closer to the artist you admire so much, but you can still listen to his music, look at his pictures:wub2: and I assure you it’s way easier to get knowledge of an artist, and follow his whereabouts, these days with the internet and all.

And you can always come to this place, meet other fans and talk about him!:thumb_yello:

Sienna, that's really nice of you- always comforting us whiners :flowers2:

btw: summer has arrived!

Yes your right, it's summer now.:thumb_yello:

I should really change my sig, but it's a struggle every time because I forget how to do it!:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, have you seen the new pics on the Mikagasmic thread? The ones that are in the magazine "Elle"? The ones that illustrate an article on the Paris show (wich is, if I'm not mistaken, in 3 days)????!!! The show will be wonderful, amazing, awsome, extraordinary and.... I can't go:tears:

I just wanted to complain about that:blink:I'm really frustrated. I can't wait for another tour!!!!!

Quite frankly(:naughty:), every day I get more and more frustrated! Especially now, how I wish I could be in Paris on 4th July! :crybaby: Thanks for making the thread, that is the confirmation, that I am not the only one Mika virgin here. :thumb_yello:

Quite frankly(:naughty:), every day I get more and more frustrated! Especially now, how I wish I could be in Paris on 4th July! :crybaby: Thanks for making the thread, that is the confirmation, that I am not the only one Mika virgin here. :thumb_yello:

Mika virgin:naughty:I like that term! You're welcome!

Paris will be great!!!!:mf_lustslow:Without us...

I wish I could see him, yes...but at the same time I feel like the longer I wait... It'll be that much more dynamic when I FINALLY see him in person again... I predict that it'll probably feel much like the first time:blush-anim-cl:

Why do I feel like I'm in an episode of sex & the city all of a sudden:roftl:

I wish I could see him, yes...but at the same time I feel like the longer I wait... It'll be that much more dynamic when I FINALLY see him in person again... I predict that it'll probably feel much like the first time:blush-anim-cl:

Why do I feel like I'm in an episode of sex & the city all of a sudden:roftl:

Do you mean you've seen him before?:blink:

Do you mean you've seen him before?:blink:

Yeah, the first time was June 07...than 2 months later,(Good Morning America & the private gig he gave)...Than, I waited 6 months to see him (that was this last time in February)

I only actually spoke to him (if you call it speaking lol) that first time:blush-anim-cl: My myspace is decked out with all the albums haha

• 4 weeks later...

TIME FOR COMPLAIN!!:naughty::naughty:

Ok, the summer tour is over and I missed everything... It was Mika's last LICM tour, and I'm angry, cause I would have liked to see one gig and to see Grey Skelly and the Big Girls and all that, you know?

Anyway, people tell me that Mika will probably sing LICM songs even when the new record is out, but I can't help feeling like I've missed something... I know, I know: the next tour will be great too! I wish I could have gone to at least one LICM gig. Actually, I wish I could have gone to the one in Switzerland.

I don't even know if I'll be able to go to his next tour. I can't be sure. That sucks really.

That was a little complain post lol. Cause I felt like it, and also cause this thread is a bit dead at the moment:naughty:

does anyone know if mika is coming to london any time soon?? i want 2 go for my birthday and if hes not coming i'll be really disappionted :sad:

I have no idea... But I would love to see him in London!!:wub2:

I really feel like posting something here, because the whole tour is over, and of course I didn't manage to get to any of his gigs.:huh?:...I've read the reports around here everyday, in the morning the first thing to do was going straight to the computer to check for news.

Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me, I am too much into him, I mean more than I think I should. But apparently I'm not alone (thank God:blush-anim-cl:). I've made of him something like a hobby to me...well not like that but I hate it to call him an obssesion (obssesed to me is psycho or something). But I love reading about him, watching interviews,etc etc. It seems like he has something to say and that's a great story he has to tell. I've said it before in another thread and I'll say it again now: his music, his personality changed my point of view completely! Since LICM I am more smiling, crazier, enjoying life more than ever and it's great. and I am so proud of myslef that I managed to pass an EMO stage of life!

And, yeah, someone said it before. It's not about dating him, or chicken it's just about him. He seems such a nice person, (he looks like someone you'll always have something to talk about with!) a person you won't find at school, there aren't too many people like him and having the oportunity to even being his fan gives me such a nice feeling inside. I feel great!!!

Despite of others, my mum is into him aswell :kachinga: and after this tour she said that we'll book tickets for the next tour the first day they go on sale...and she also said that we'd go anywhere (which means Paris or London). But I would love to have a M&G and Paris and London are full of fans so...I started making plans...:naughty:maybe a smaller city would be better but won't have the same stage and so on...

I think I should end it here...:boxed:

I really feel like posting something here, because the whole tour is over, and of course I didn't manage to get to any of his gigs.:huh?:...I've read the reports around here everyday, in the morning the first thing to do was going straight to the computer to check for news.

Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me, I am too much into him, I mean more than I think I should. But apparently I'm not alone (thank God:blush-anim-cl:). I've made of him something like a hobby to me...well not like that but I hate it to call him an obssesion (obssesed to me is psycho or something). But I love reading about him, watching interviews,etc etc. It seems like he has something to say and that's a great story he has to tell. I've said it before in another thread and I'll say it again now: his music, his personality changed my point of view completely! Since LICM I am more smiling, crazier, enjoying life more than ever and it's great. and I am so proud of myslef that I managed to pass an EMO stage of life!

And, yeah, someone said it before. It's not about dating him, or chicken it's just about him. He seems such a nice person, (he looks like someone you'll always have something to talk about with!) a person you won't find at school, there aren't too many people like him and having the oportunity to even being his fan gives me such a nice feeling inside. I feel great!!!

Despite of others, my mum is into him aswell :kachinga: and after this tour she said that we'll book tickets for the next tour the first day they go on sale...and she also said that we'd go anywhere (which means Paris or London). But I would love to have a M&G and Paris and London are full of fans so...I started making plans...:naughty:maybe a smaller city would be better but won't have the same stage and so on...

I think I should end it here...:boxed:

Yeah, I understand what you mean by Mika being a hobby...

Have you ever been to a gig? Where do you live?

My mum is pissed and there's no way she would travel the world to see Mika... I dunno if she would let me... I tell her "mum, look, I'm 19 and a half, I can cope you know?", but for her, I'm still a baby:naughty:

I'd really love to see Mika in London, cause I love this city!!:wub2:

Yeah, I understand what you mean by Mika being a hobby...

Have you ever been to a gig? Where do you live?

My mum is pissed and there's no way she would travel the world to see Mika... I dunno if she would let me... I tell her "mum, look, I'm 19 and a half, I can cope you know?", but for her, I'm still a baby:naughty:

I'd really love to see Mika in London, cause I love this city!!:wub2:

I haven't been to a Mika gig, but I have been to gigs...*coughs*JamesBlunt*coughs* and I live in NYC...yeah and I would love to see Mika in London for is my hometown :bleh:

Let me tell you a secret...actually Mika's music saved me from depression...I didn't even know I was depressed but I found out later when I read about the sympthoms and...wow I didn't even hav to go to the shrink...:thumb_yello: Mika is my hero!!!:mf_lustslow::roftl:

I haven't been to a Mika gig, but I have been to gigs...*coughs*JamesBlunt*coughs* and I live in NYC...yeah and I would love to see Mika in London for is my hometown :bleh:

Let me tell you a secret...actually Mika's music saved me from depression...I didn't even know I was depressed but I found out later when I read about the sympthoms and...wow I didn't even hav to go to the shrink...:thumb_yello: Mika is my hero!!!:mf_lustslow::roftl:

Oh yeah, sorry, my question was so ambiguous loool. I've seen Orishas thrice (dunno if you know them). James Blunt is OK, but I'm not into him as I'm into Mika (can I say that?? lool).

I've been in NYC, it's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh really?? Wow, Mika's a hero and a magician!!!:punk:

You know, I feel awkward, cause almost everybody on the MFC seem to have been to tens of Mika gigs lool

:naughty:Tell me about it?...I mean...I try to get over it knowing that I WILL GO TO HIG NEXT GIG!!!

It made me laugh something written earlier...someone said that it "helps" to think that "there are more important things than meeting.\.seeing MIKA."....and indeed...THERE AREN't....I mean for the moment...

You know what pisses me? you know what it's like waiting for something.? timepasses by and I'm afraid that in notime I'll be back in that hell called "high-school"...but I'll keep waiting ...:blink:

I'm not into James Blunt either...but his first album was great (the second: total dissapointment) and my mum loved it so I had to go with her...(my dad and brother are paralel with music:roftl:)

:naughty:Tell me about it?...I mean...I try to get over it knowing that I WILL GO TO HIG NEXT GIG!!!

It made me laugh something written earlier...someone said that it "helps" to think that "there are more important things than meeting.\.seeing MIKA."....and indeed...THERE AREN't....I mean for the moment...

You know what pisses me? you know what it's like waiting for something.? timepasses by and I'm afraid that in notime I'll be back in that hell called "high-school"...but I'll keep waiting ...:blink:

I'm not into James Blunt either...but his first album was great (the second: total dissapointment) and my mum loved it so I had to go with her...(my dad and brother are paralel with music:roftl:)

Tell you about what?:blink:

The thing is, I CAN'T be SURE I'll be able to go to his next tour! I don't ask much: just ONE gig, that would be enough! One gig per year, like Orishas! But he HAS to come to Switzerland more often if I want to make one gig a year:naughty:

You know, I feel awkward, cause almost everybody on the MFC seem to have been to tens of Mika gigs lool[/color]

tell me about this...

hey you know...sometimes I am thinking that I want to have a banner at my first gig...I mean a funny one...I was thinking to make one which says: "Afterall, why did you write Grace kelly?" :roftl: that would be fun for me :naughty:...but what if he'll ask his people to get me out?!? ...:boxed:

ahh...by the way...do you know what my mum also warned me about? The day he'll stop being so ambiguos about his sexuality..."What if you'll have a surprise?" she asked me...and I said..."doesn't matter! his music is still great and he has a great personality! anything out of ordinary I'd get to know about him makes him more special". That's the way I see things. It's off topic but I couldn't help it...

tell me about this...

hey you know...sometimes I am thinking that I want to have a banner at my first gig...I mean a funny one...I was thinking to make one which says: "Afterall, why did you write Grace kelly?" :roftl: that would be fun for me :naughty:...but what if he'll ask his people to get me out?!? ...:boxed:

Oh ok:naughty:. Well, you can see on many siggies list of gigs people have been to and stuff. Anyway.

Oh yeah, a banner!! No, I don't think you would be asked out... Why? As long as you don't kill someone with it haha:roftl:

I would maybe take a loud speaker and scream things at him lool. Kidding. THAT wouldn't be allowed:naughty: