The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

:punk:Hi everybody! I don't think I'm the only one here to be reaaaaaally frustrated and jealous about all the people who had the oportunity to go to a Mika live show!:wub2:So I thought that us, frustrated people, should have our thread, just, you know, to talk about our frustration and jealousy and all that haha:roftl:

As for my story, well, I live in Switzerland. It's not Mika's fault really, but he comes here this summer, in the "Paléo Festival" in Nyon. But only, he happens to come when I can't!!:shocked:So I'm really frustrated. I have the DVD (of Mika of course) and when I watch it, I feel blue, cause it looks awsome!!:wub2:.

What about you guys? Do you want to share you frustration?:bleh:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody! I don't think I'm the only one here to be reaaaaaally frustrated and jealous about all the people who had the oportunity to go to a Mika live show!:wub2:So I thought that us, frustrated people, should have our thread, just, you know, to talk about our frustration and jealousy and all that haha:roftl:

As for my story, well, I live in Switzerland. It's not Mika's fault really, but he comes here this summer, in the "Paléo Festival" in Nyon. But only, he happens to come when I can't!!:shocked:So I'm really frustrated. I have the DVD (of Mika of course) and when I watch it, I feel blue, cause it looks awsome!!:wub2:.

i'm in :das::naughty:

Hmmm.... I really don't want to feed your frustration, but believe me, what you get to see on the DVD is nothing in comparison to the real deal. :naughty:

One might think on the DVD it's just a lot about make-up, light and angle - until you get to see him live on site :das::wub2:

Don't be sad, it won't be the last time for him to be seen in Swizerland, or else, why not seize the opportunity to travel and see him abroad? :wink2:

I m very very very veryx100000000000000000000000 sad and frustated and and ?:tears: :tears: :crybaby: bcs of that....I don t even have his DVD not even CD ...But i ll buy it soooon when i go to PG....

I m from Montenegro-little country across to italy...So Mika will never appear there:tears: i m sooo sad....

But i ll be happy when i buy his CD and DVD maybe....

See ya!

Great thread!

such a cool idea for a thread! :roftl:

Mika's probably gonna/not gonna attend the MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia,so either way it's gonna hurt me either he comes or not.If he doesn't,that'll be a bummer.Even if he does,i can't go,double bummer.From what i can conclude,MTV Awards should be abolished :roftl:

Hmmm.... I really don't want to feed your frustration, but believe me, what you get to see on the DVD is nothing in comparison to the real deal. :naughty:

One might think on the DVD it's just a lot about make-up, light and angle - until you get to see him live on site :das::wub2:

Don't be sad, it won't be the last time for him to be seen in Swizerland, or else, why not seize the opportunity to travel and see him abroad? :wink2:

:shocked:Don't tell me that! Well, actually, it's great that Mika is better in real lol, because the DVD is really great. So if he's better, seing him must be the most awsome thing in the world!!!:wub2:Well, all the tickets are gone abroad... The only one left are far too expensive:huh:. But hope is not gone yet, he'll tour around here some other time!!!

So, I've started this thread, but I didn't really complain about not being able to go to one of Mika's gig. So here I am!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???:crybaby::tears: So many people had the chance to go, and not meeeeeeeee!! I want to meet him, to chat with him! I want to be part of the Lollipop show, with all the confetti and balloons (and be a lollipop girl, or a big girl if he allows me to!!!:mf_lustslow:). This must be so wonderful!!!! MIKA!!:wub2:You know, Switzerland is a great country! Everybody is different here, the mountains are beautiful and there are loads and loads of COWS!!

You know, the best thing ever would be to go to London and see him!:drool:I love England, I love Mika! England + Mika = :punk:

i am here!

i am forever mika depressed

i missed his gig in new york cuz i became obsessed with him to late :tears:

all the time i wish i could go back in time and become obsessed earlier, and then maybe i could see him in concert

mika come back to new jersey!

i am here!

i am forever mika depressed

i missed his gig in new york cuz i became obsessed with him to late :tears:

all the time i wish i could go back in time and become obsessed earlier, and then maybe i could see him in concert

mika come back to new jersey!

awwwwww thats really sad! im sure he will go back! he needs to come to South Africa first tho!:naughty:

your location is really cute!

damn it son of a gun I'm so mad listen..Yo, I'm pissed cuz my mom and dad aren't buying me the tickets to Mika's Concert in Amsterdam :furious::mad: I really want to go I want Mika to sign my clevage, and I'll be SUPER jealous if eveyone else go's and I dont :thumbdown: and also jealous if he (Mika) dances with the big girls all over them kissing them touching them I want him to do that to me:thumb_yello::das:son of a f-ing bit*h awww :furious::bash:why god why?

So, I've started this thread, but I didn't really complain about not being able to go to one of Mika's gig. So here I am!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???:crybaby::tears: So many people had the chance to go, and not meeeeeeeee!! I want to meet him, to chat with him! I want to be part of the Lollipop show, with all the confetti and balloons (and be a lollipop girl, or a big girl if he allows me to!!!). This must be so wonderful!!!! MIKA!!:wub2:You know, Switzerland is a great country! Everybody is different here, the mountains are beautiful and there are loads and loads of COWS!!

You know, the best thing ever would be to go to London and see him!:drool:I love England, I love Mika! England + Mika = :punk:

Don’t you have snow in your country?

Maybe you should tell him about that?:wink2:

When he was in Sweden it started to snow and he said he thought it was exciting.:roftl:

So, I've started this thread, but I didn't really complain about not being able to go to one of Mika's gig. So here I am!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???:crybaby:So many people had the chance to go, and not meeeeeeeee!! I want to meet him, to chat with him! I want to be part of the Lollipop show, with all the confetti and balloons (and be a lollipop girl, or a big girl if he allows me to!!!). This must be so wonderful!!!! MIKA!!:wub2:You know, Switzerland is a great country! Everybody is different here, the mountains are beautiful and there are loads and loads of COWS!!

YEeeeah :tears: :tears: :tears:

Don’t you have snow in your country?

Maybe you should tell him about that?:wink2:

When he was in Sweden it started to snow and he said he thought it was exciting.:roftl:

MIKA!!! THERE IS LOADS OF SNOW HERE IN SWITZERLAND!!! COME IN THE WINTER, THERE'S SNOW EVERYWHERE! COME IN THE SUMMER, YOU'LL FIND SNOW AS WELL, ON THE AAAAALPS! IT'S MAGIC!!!!:wub2:

i knew this is the right place for me when i read the title

i'm the most gig frustrated person ever!!

I live in Bahrain, a dot on the map! Mika will never come here, and i don't get to go to any gigs not just Mika's!! and even if he came here my parents won't buy me a ticket..(they think it's pointless) and even if i had the money no one will offer to go with me and my parents won't let me go by myself!..oh again.. Mika's never going to come here!

so i guess i just made ya all feel A LOT BETTER! .. ur welcome!

MIKA!!! THERE IS LOADS OF SNOW HERE IN SWITZERLAND!!! COME IN THE WINTER, THERE'S SNOW EVERYWHERE! COME IN THE SUMMER, YOU'LL FIND SNOW AS WELL, ON THE AAAAALPS! IT'S MAGIC!!!!:wub2:

Yeah, that will do the job!:thumb_yello:

I'll quote it so he won't miss it!:naughty:

Oh, right thread for me!:tears:

I'm not really frustrated, just a bit sad...

well, chins up girls we'll catch him one day ...:punk:

...I think...:emot-sad:

and, just for the record, we have snow too!:naughty:

(only in winter, though)

:punk:Hi everybody! I don't think I'm the only one here to be reaaaaaally frustrated and jealous about all the people who had the oportunity to go to a Mika live show!:wub2:So I thought that us, frustrated people, should have our thread, just, you know, to talk about our frustration and jealousy and all that haha:roftl:

Chyea I share the frustration too *sigh*...I live in Serbia and I bet that Mika will never come here :( I'm really sad and I would like him to at least come to some country which is near Serbia (Slovenia,Croatia,Hungary...) so I could see his performance live,cause I'm dying for it!!

Chyea I share the frustration too *sigh*...I live in Serbia and I bet that Mika will never come here :( I'm really sad and I would like him to at least come to some country which is near Serbia (Slovenia,Croatia,Hungary...) so I could see his performance live,cause I'm dying for it!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

he will!:sneaky2: