CRAZY useless toys!!

Emerald

Hey, just a small post to say I've modified my first post (the one where I introduce the thread). I've added my Converse All Star shoes collection, really, I don't know how I could forget this one, I'm crazy about those shoes!!!:punk:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i lOVE ur shoes!! i'm a converse fan too !

that made me think of my sandals collection.. i don't feel like taking new pics so i'll show u my stuff that i've already taken pics of before

those r my sandals lol

copyof020520082466zl9.jpg

notebooks.. duno if they count as useless stuff but i buy and not use them so yea

copyof030920071403is2.jpg

more pics (of my useless stuff) that i found in my folders

Copyof211220071996.jpg

copyof211220072003mp3.jpg

copyof211220072007uu2.jpg

and finally just cuz i feel like posting it.. my school bag :naughty:

copyof040920071439ih5.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:I have to admit that I had never heard of the Sylvanian family before Mika mentioned it lol. Then I looked on the Internet to find out what they were haha:naughty:

really?! wow, I got into them because my auntie loves tys and dolls, and had a few, They're so cute, so I started collecting my own...but I haven't got any more in ages, they just collect dust after a while:naughty:

Oh and really cool pics NoodleZ!:D

Okay, I have no pics (PhotoBuck. isnt workin) but:

I have a collection of monchichhis (some on necklaces, some regular)

I have about 4 kidrobot keychains on necklaces

I LOVE toy food and right now i have plastic hamburger, pepsi, hotdogs, and frie earring on and cheerio boxes,cake mix, cookie, pizaeggs, and doughnut necklaces on.

i have an ugly doll

i have MANY barbie heads, yes heads. no bodies. :naughty:

and i have these little figurine-things of asian emo girls(curtousy of Diana) on a necklace

I have many Biblings

I have many beanie babies (i used to be obsessed)

Many Pillow Pals

and yes...that is all i believe

Okay, I have no pics (PhotoBuck. isnt workin) but:

I have a collection of monchichhis (some on necklaces, some regular)

I have about 4 kidrobot keychains on necklaces

I LOVE toy food and right now i have plastic hamburger, pepsi, hotdogs, and frie earring on and cheerio boxes,cake mix, cookie, pizaeggs, and doughnut necklaces on.

i have an ugly doll

i have MANY barbie heads, yes heads. no bodies. :naughty:

and i have these little figurine-things of asian emo girls(curtousy of Diana) on a necklace

I have many Biblings

I have many beanie babies (i used to be obsessed)

Many Pillow Pals

and yes...that is all i believe

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I have these=]

my two favorites

DSC01148.jpg

Unfortunately, when i was younger i decided to give this one a hair cut. Shattered my fragile heart when it didn't grow back.

DSC01145.jpg

OGM!!!!!!!! You made me remember I had those when I was younger too!!!!!!!:blink:I had forgotten them!!! But I threw them away. I had huge ones, really small ones!!! With red hair, green hair, everything!!!!:roftl:

Btw, I've just bought a new soft toy keyring. It's a parrot (pink) and I called him Humphrey, in case you're interested haha

OGM!!!!!!!! You made me remember I had those when I was younger too!!!!!!!:blink:I had forgotten them!!! But I threw them away. I had huge ones, really small ones!!! With red hair, green hair, everything!!!!:roftl:

Btw, I've just bought a new soft toy keyring. It's a parrot (pink) and I called him Humphrey, in case you're interested haha

I have a bunch of them, but once in a while they'll freak me out and i'll have to lock them in some cupboard:naughty:

I used to have a huge one, but i swear it moved when nobody was there :boxed: so i gave it away...

but now that it think of it, it may have been my sister who told me those things...oh well.

Humphery? nice name=]

I know a guy named Humphery, he's bit crazy:naughty:

I have a bunch of them, but once in a while they'll freak me out and i'll have to lock them in some cupboard:naughty:

I used to have a huge one, but i swear it moved when nobody was there :boxed: so i gave it away...

but now that it think of it, it may have been my sister who told me those things...oh well.

Humphery? nice name=]

I know a guy named Humphery, he's bit crazy:naughty:

Wow, it's true they're a bit freaky:naughty:Is really Humphrey a real name? I called it thinking about Mika, but I thought it was a made-up name lol

Wow, it's true they're a bit freaky:naughty:Is really Humphrey a real name? I called it thinking about Mika, but I thought it was an made-up name lol

Of course it's a real name:naughty:

One Mika likes quite a bit=]

Of course it's a real name:naughty:

One Mika likes quite a bit=]

Mmh ok! Lol, if I had to choose, I would rather take Alice than Humphrey... Even though I don't really like Alice for a guy haha

Mmh ok! Lol, if I had to choose, I would rather take Alice than Humphrey... Even though I don't really like Alice for a guy haha

I wish i was names Alice! That would be awesome, my name is boring lol.

for toys, i also collect the little toys inside the chocolate surprise eggs.

I have a lot of those:naughty:

I wish i was names Alice! That would be awesome, my name is boring lol.

for toys, i also collect the little toys inside the chocolate surprise eggs.

I have a lot of those:naughty:

Gotta say I buy the chocolate surprise eggs specially for the chocolate lol. Do you know Kinder?

I have these=]

my two favorites

DSC01148.jpg

Unfortunately, when i was younger i decided to give this one a hair cut. Shattered my fragile heart when it didn't grow back.

DSC01145.jpg

AHHH! cuteness! they are really adorable:wub2:

I should take pics of my Sylvanians:naughty:...some day

On which shelf do you have him? :naughty:

I thought of printing the pic, putting it in a frame and placing it just near my bed, so I could see him in the morning and be in a good mood for the rest of the day:naughty:But then, I thought I was going mad. lol Now, if you can bring me the real Mika-cow, I wouldn't say no, of course:drool:

I thought of printing the pic, putting it in a frame and placing it just near my bed, so I could see him in the morning and be in a good mood for the rest of the day:naughty:But then, I thought I was going mad. lol Now, if you can bring me the real Mika-cow, I wouldn't say no, of course:drool:

Now the question is if you have a shelf big enough for a real Mika-cow :naughty: