CRAZY useless toys!!

Emerald

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a big fan of the Sylvanian family too my brother made me my own doll house for them and it great I love it and have 2 families and lots furnitcure and have lots of monchichis them monkey dolls that suck thumb and care bears and dolls and all sorts of plastic toys I love all kinds of toys got few hola hoops love trying to master it not that good but great fun I have this massive big fluffy toy dog it like big big seat or cushion Catherine.

That's some interesting things you have there. Not totally sure what that has to do with Mika but okay. I have some uselss toys too. I'm really just posting something for the sake of getting some more posts. Lol sorry people. :roftl:

:naughty:That has to do with Mika:wub2: because he aslo collects useless stuff...:bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

I (coincidentally) have 3 tamas.

And the photos here are:

A solicitor's I saw.:naughty:

The stall selling random keyrings which reminded me of this thread.(And he himself:naughty:)

The phone charm I got from that stall.(If you press the heart,Pooh's expression changes,but it's a bit rubbish and works once every nine presses or so.)

post-10481-142983676974_thumb.jpg

post-10481-142983676976_thumb.jpg

post-10481-142983676978_thumb.jpg

I (coincidentally) have 3 tamas.

And the photos here are:

A solicitor's I saw.:naughty:

The stall selling random keyrings which reminded me of this thread.(And he himself:naughty:)

The phone charm I got from that stall.(If you press the heart,Pooh's expression changes,but it's a bit rubbish and works once every nine presses or so.)

I WANT YOUR WINNIE THE POOH!!!:mf_lustslow:

Norway France and Japan I guess...they were gifts, can't recall the brands if you wanted to know that

I wish :kaf:

Oh ok:wink2:

I asked because you said "and merdy" and "merde" in French means "sh!t", though I think you knew it already haha:naughty:

I know the strictly necessary:naughty:...I like its sound

{and in italian is merda btw, so it's easy} :roftl:

Oh so you're Italian?

Io parlo l'italiano, ma solo un po'. L'ho studiato per tre anni e me piace l'italiano, I like its sound too:naughty:

• 2 months later...

I have some new cows to show you ^^.

On the very left, you can see a Russian cow! I'm very proud of it :D. Some tissues my mother gave me, a moneybox (from my mum also), the grey cow is an Irish cow, from a friend! The purple one is from Gruyère (Switzerland), and it's called Tin lol. The three brown ones, I have just received from my grand-parents (they bought them in Spain). And the white bag is a present from my best friend ^^. She got it in the Paléo Festival. It's so funny!

I'll soon have cows from all over the world!

DSCN4073.jpg

I have some new cows to show you ^^.

On the very left, you can see a Russian cow! I'm very proud of it :D. Some tissues my mother gave me, a moneybox (from my mum also), the grey cow is an Irish cow, from a friend! The purple one is from Gruyère (Switzerland), and it's called Tin lol. The three brown ones, I have just received from my grand-parents (they bought them in Spain). And the white bag is a present from my best friend ^^. She got it in the Paléo Festival. It's so funny!

I'll soon have cows from all over the world!

DSCN4073.jpg

i love cows too . my mother collected them but she died 5 years ago. but i've recieved a part of het collection. i have them in my kitchen now , those items remind me of her every day